Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

Today’s Loops

Mind’s Eye Terminus2 (1 loop - during meditation)

IMBUE Terminus (1 loop - during hike)

Alchemist Awakening (2 loops)
Quantum Focus (1 loops)
The Alchemist (2 loops)

Jet Stream B Ultima (almost finished one loop, planning on 2 for today)

These days I’m often thinking about next month, when the heavy stack that has characterized the last 8-9 months will have been completed.

I’m going to allow myself to be redundant here.

NAISSANCE Custom

The Alchemist
Quantum Limitless
Mind’s Eye
Harmonic Singularity
Spiritual Reality Alignment
Pride Unbroken
FEBRUUS
Faith Unyielding
Metamorphosis
Immortal’s Blade
Astral Projection
All-Seeing
Remote Viewing
Foundation
Dynasty
Wayfinder
Khronos Key
RAIKOV
The Merger of Worlds

Five more that I would include if I could:

Tyrant
Mystery
Intellectual and Cognitive Booster
Polyglot
Mosaic

The more that I walk and sit with this plan for the new custom, the more I like it.

There’s still time for one new module pack release before I build it and I’m prepared to adjust Naissance if necessary. In the meantime, though, I love it.

The possibilities here are vast.

You spend your first phase of time here Climbing Your Personal Mountain. On a deep, personality and lifestyle level, you are reconfiguring your lifestyle, reorienting your personality, and repositioning yourself in more beneficial ways in relation to the enduring features and issues of your life.

As you increasingly accomplish that, the desperation dissipates.

You move from a Fixer mindset to a Creator mindset.

At that point, your focus may naturally shift from Major Programs to Custom Ultimas. Designing fun, inspiring programs to manifest and experience interesting and desirable realities and potentials in your life.

For the modules that I’m not fitting into my next custom, I’ve been thinking about future Custom Ultimas that might include them.

For example, a Spiritual Ultima custom with

Spiritual Freedom
Arcane Mastery
Awakened Perception
Tyrant

and possibly 1 or 2 more.

And a Paragon Ultima (this one may come sooner to eventually replace Paragon in my stack)with

Paragon
Asclepius
Health Codex
All-Seeing
and so on

Not to mention this fact that I have not seen people mention here. The more your lifestyle comes into alignment, the faster and easier it will be to explore and adopt new aspects.

I’m still way at the beginning, and I’m already getting a slight taste of this.

I’m starting to experience anticipatory responses. When I imagine how things will be with a new module, I’m sometimes getting a preview experience.

And this makes complete sense to me. I do intuit that subliminals are a way to more efficiently work with our mind’s inherent creative powers. These powers are often closed off and blocked from us. But as we gain greater faith in them and access to them, it makes sense that we will have enhanced responses to both our own intentions and to the subliminally-mediated intentions that are in the programs.

1 Like

It’s really important in the early stages of a growth and development process to

fucking relax.

Early stages of growth are typified by unpredictable shifts and changes. We do not yet know where this will lead.

It’s not the time for outlining your 5-year plan.

Instead, focus on the task and the circumstances at hand. Ride out that wave. The trough will come soon enough, the calm waters.

At that point, using what you’ve learned, you can start to put together an attempt at a big-picture view and a plan for the way forward.

Give yourself time to learn and adjust.

3 Likes

Wow. Here’s another one:

Spiritual Ultima custom

Spiritual Freedom - a beautiful module. That bliss of life that I sometimes feel just on the edge of my awareness and that I seem to almost remember the memory of.

Arcane Mastery - the gifts of the spirit, the siddhis

Awakened Perception - Clear Seeing, on many levels

Tyrant - WILL, Aligned and Attuned

Virtue Series: Temperance - relax, young boy. don’t blow your load.

Virtue Series: Hope - the light eternal

1 Like

April feels kind of like 10,000-league Boots Month

No matter how well-intentioned you are, you can’t use skills that you don’t have.

Learn the skills that are needed to follow through on your intentions.

1 Like

All that your low self-esteem, loneliness, and desperation will do is postpone the inevitable realization: you can’t truly enjoy a person who does not enjoy you.

A sexy woman who does not enjoy you will gradually not be so sexy. A likable guy who does not enjoy you, will soon not be so likable.

1 Like

Just 11 pull-ups at the end of tonight’s hike (fingers felt swollen and tender);

but they were 11 real pull-ups.

Your challenge is to intentionally dignify your own life;

don’t wait for the Universe to force you to do it.

3 Likes

Interesting. About 3 hours ago I was thinking about how I appreciate what I do.

1 Like

ALCHEMY

Intentional Metamorphosis

Participatory Evolution

4 Likes

I have been experiencing more frequent (i.e., any) and heightened dream recall. This is unusual for me.

It’s happened a number of times in the past 3-4 weeks, maybe slightly longer.

1 Like

This day.

Seems like it’s about shaking things up.

• Once again, I experienced dream recall. Doesn’t usually happen to me. Happening a lot more recently. (weird dream where I had a kind of hard, bloated, corrugated-plastic, six-pack abdomen.)

• I woke up exactly 10 minutes too late to do morning meditation. Would have made me late for meetings.

• Had two hours of meetings that just finished and now I’ll walk my son over to a get-together with a friend.

• ‘Forgot’ to play subliminals during my zoom meetings. So haven’t started loops for the day either.

• I’ll end up finally meditating probably at 1:30 pm or so. Kind of weird for me. But basically fine.

• Normal loops will probably start around 3 pm or so.

So weird-ish day. We’ll see where it goes.

Hermit, what do you imagine might be the long-term effects of this kind of deep subconscious reprogramming?

Realized that today is exactly 5 weeks (35 days) from the start of my new stack. The last 11 days of that will be a washout period, so that means I have 24 days left with my current stack.

3 weeks 3 days.

Then, consolidation time.

I’ve been using Mind’s Eye Terminus2 in meditation sessions every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday since May 24, 2020. (Except for January 1 through 10, 2021 when I did a 10-day washout.)

While it is true that I have not had very clear, obvious results from this practice, my planned end date for this specific pattern is Thursday April 29, 2021. I want to follow through with the intention and maintain the practice until the planned final day.

From May 1 to May 11, I’ll have my next washout period. On May 12, I’ll begin my next stage of subliminal listening.

Not tempted to switch to MEv2?

I haven’t tried it yet, but will tomorrow. I can only imagine the new core will make this a manifesting powerhouse.

1 Like

I thought about it for about 12 seconds. haha.

My next phase of subliminal listening involves building a V2 custom that contains Mind’s Eye as one of the three cores. So there’s that.

I am curious and excited about the isolated, specific effects of these new V2 major programs, but not curious enough to want to derail my long-term plans. Been working for 10.5 months to get to this exact point. Feel really committed to it.