April: NEW Personal RECORD: 21 loops in 24 hours

@Sub.Zero

I don’t know what this is referring to. Please play nice even if you are “just joking”.

Plot twist.

I am already back home muhahahahaha :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

you have no chance of winning 10 bucks

2 Likes

Oh, all right, sorry. Too much this time. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

@Sub.Zero, thank your lucky stars.

@RVconsultant just saved you from losing 10 bucks

1 Like

I have a few theories and since I’ve been experimenting with higher loops myself I could only conclude @Hoppa was stonewalling, however, if he’s getting positive results that might in fact not be the case.

When doing only one, two, or three loops a day, results usually manifest rather quickly, like the script gets processed and starts executing even while listening. Now, when I do a lot of loops, as I did this week, it’s like the subliminal processes for several hours, sometimes even days before it starts executing; here’s where you really start to get ‘bloom’ days when you start to take breaks.

Now, there are also those people who do one loop and experience severe reconciliation, perhaps not from overexposure – yet it can be from a lack of exposure if you think about it – imagine telling yourself that you’re godlike (subconsciously) and then experiencing reality as it is, once the effects fade out, resulting in severe reconciliation.

So, I’ve been doing higher loops this week and I have not taken any breaks, which resulted in clearer thinking and a sense of stonewalling, however, I’m seeing mild effects though – especially now that I’m taking days of things started executing enormously.

It’s like everything digs in much deeper and like nothing really executes as there’s not enough time for your psyche to even execute the script, more like a subconscious reprogramming without actually executing all that much of it. I mean, there’s so much to subliminal’s it should probably be experimented with in lab conditions, I’d love to contribute myself as I’m constantly reflecting on my results to get the most out of it.

@Hoppa, how’s your experience in relation to what I’ve just mentioned? And are you taking any break days at all?

4 Likes

This is a great theory!
The first time I use a subliminal like the first 3 days I get excellent results then they start to plateau and fade…then I stonewall.

This can mean that my reality is far from the script…?

It’s very similar to what I experience but powerful shifts occur too but they’re not so obvious as they are when I’m running a few loops. But when running a few loops they seem to be less profound or permanent.

1 Like

More loops also cause anger in my case.

1 Like

Isn’t it recon?

1 Like

I used to do the whole higher loops thing, I like to experiment, and I actually felt way more energised than I do now. I felt things working and a bunch of things happening.

I ended up going to lower loops and look…reconciliation from my custom instantly. Probably to do with the name embedding too haha.

I love seeing people have different results on different loop levels.

I remember the first few days when I started my khan run back in Nov 2019. I wouldn’t sleep until late at night and I couldn’t wake up until late in the afternoon. What lathergic days they were

Another thing I want to note, and I really share all these insights so that all of us may benefit from them, is that the last time I listened to Orpheus Q (Mind’s Eye Custom) was about a week and a half ago and I’m presently seeing those scripts manifests more than ever.

Meaning, I had a whole line of scripts waiting for me to execute or that the script was so piled up that it could only start manifestation once I let go of it for once.

There are probably other options, however, these two just come to mind.

One thing I’m sure of is that we have no logical understanding at all of how these subliminal’s are affecting us besides that I’m seeing powerful results from them.

More like a deep-reprogramming rather than a result-oriented manifestation (think of a sigil).

4 Likes

This is it!
Not so much manifestation but extremely deep reprogramming.

3 Likes

I’m doing an experiment right now with running DR st2 while sleeping. At least 5 loops min before I stop. This will be the pattern for the next month. I also add a loop or two here and there while being awake.

Intriguing thoughts.

The effect is not much different from Terminus, execution of scripts become mehh, like inconsistent and it’s and you start to feel like nothing is going on while dreams are like those of the inception movies and at times you can feel incredibly tired, which for me is especially noticeable when I wake up the morning.

If one loop of Terminus is too powerful because the amount exceeds the information our subconscious can execute over a 60-minute timescale, imagine a similar kind of plateauing on Q because the information that has been stacked up is too much for execution as well (not for processing, I doubt the subconscious has a limit it can process), that our subconscious either gets rid of the information by eradicating it as a sort of self-defense mechanism OR reprograms the deepest edges of our paradigm without actually executing the script.

Unfortunately, I doubt it is the latter – in nature and life balance is key, which is showcased in just about everything, even very beneficial habits such a meditation cause imbalances within oneself, nothing should ever be overdone.

I remember stonewalling on Q in the beginning as well like nothing was happening, merely because I was used to past listening patterns and was overdosing. I personally believe even Q is a tad bit too strong, half of what Q is now should be an optimal foundation for subliminal’s.

@RVconsultant, I believe it was you particularly, but also others that observed a lack of results with Ultima titles after running it for a good amount of time. Imagine the amount of information Ultima carries? For me, one loop did the job for over a week, in most cases. So, repeating one Title even once a day, for a week may just have caused you to stonewall without even realizing it.

That’s what I’ve been saying, we have no idea how to gauge results unless we completely start from a clean slate.

I’ve always had the best experiences keeping subliminal input on the low-side, at most 3 loops a day of Q with an Ultima loop every once while to boost results in a certain area. Most profound results come not from increasing exposure but from staying consistent, this is a BIG fact. And overexposing yourself only cause doubts and other irrational thoughts that make us switch programs.

To be honest, I have not been doing too many Q loops at all, just A LOT of Ultima loops and before bedtime, which I never did anyway as I felt it disrupted my sleep and processing of other Subliminal’s I ran during the day.

So yeah… both Q and Ultima are crazy, let alone Terminus or Terminus² with Terminus² I do not even feel anything tangible going on, with Q doing one to three loops a day, taking several breaks a week I see godlike results.

1 Like

does anybody remember @TheBoxingScientist post from a year ago, he sounds like a 100% different human being. :slight_smile:

You mean when he ran Terminus like a lunatic and completely lost sense of reality and subliminal’s, yeah I do… hahaha.

Oh man, I must actually thank @TheBoxingScientist for that. It gave me so much insight on what NOT to do. A similar thing happened to me, not with Terminus but with Q when I had my Atlas Custom, not a lot of loops either so not from overexposure, just too much change at once.

I do believe that you can increase loops once you get more and more aligned with the script for sure.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero do you consider your self an Empath? Are you physically aware and sensitive to energies. I get the sense you have natural ‘psychic’ strength/capacity but am not clear about your emotional/energetic ‘porousness’

My theory is that people who are highly energetically sensitive -can’t run high loops.

and of course as @Sub.Zero mentioned gradually increasing exposure to tolerate it, and acting with more and more alignment with subs goals

I also think alignment with the sub makes it easier to run higher loops. When I was running high loops of Emperor successfully, was during full lockdown, I had zero care/concern/interest in socializing, or dating, and I loved being alone for the first time in years and orienting my time to whatever I saw fit . I had to lower my loops later in August after things started normalizing and regular flow and demands of life came back and were in conflict with Emperor incentive.

2 Likes