April: NEW Personal RECORD: 21 loops in 24 hours

I have a feeling you are right.

I don’t use any subs that are not aligned with me.

I’m not trying to change myself anymore. I’m looking to enhance what there already is.

2 Likes

I’ve never felt the subs.

I’m not complaining about my results, pretty damn happy with them.

2 Likes

I would like to clarify. Would you quote any phrase you might not understand so I can clarify it?

I did not understand the relation to

@Hermit

Hoppa has a good point. I don’t remember what is in everyone’s journal. However, I do remember Hoppa has been growing his business and his net profit. I’m guessing that even if he doesn’t feel much from the subliminals, the results are appearing externally. So I doubt there is any stonewalling.

1 Like

Thank you. I will try to to clarify.

I think that when someone can listen to more loops of a subliminal, it may be that the subconscious already agrees with, affirms, approves of, feels comfortable with, and/or assimilates the script. Another way of thinking is that one’s sense of self is already including what is in the script so subconsciously the script doesn’t have to be reconciled with one’s sense of self.

If I say “you are a man”, then your subconscious will have little or no reaction to that because it agrees with that statement.

If I say “you are a BMW 325i”, then you will notice a very different reaction because your sense of who you are (which is likely subconscious) has the idea firmly established that you are human, not a car.

Does that clarify?

1 Like

One loop Q sends me into deep reconciliation for about 3-4 days .

Also, I want to make this clear:

If anyone asks me how to run the subs, I tell them to do what the instruction manual says.

This works for me. Might not work for most of the people.

3 Likes

I appreciate how open and honest and helpful you and @Sub.Zero have been. Thank you.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Yes thank you that makes sense now!

@mecharc

As wonderful as it can be to listening to many many loops per day, I would also encourage you to make sure you monitor yourself for any reconciliation, such as fatigue and so forth.

I’m wanting to increase my number of loops per day, but so far have not been successful as such.

Until early January I had been running subs 24 hours a day, every day, for years.

Now I am experimenting with what might happen with a very small amount of listening.

1 Like

I did test that for a week or two beginning of the year I think. Can’t remember exactly when it was. Didn’t feel anything different.

Also now that I think about it, I did try to run StarkQ when it came out. I didn’t like it. I switched back to EmpQ experimental after a week or two. Somehow I felt the social side of it didn’t agree with me.

Feel might not be the correct word. My vocabulary is failing me now. Gut feeling is the best I can come up with.

@RVconsultant

2 Likes

I got instant results however after a week i suffered heavy reconciliation

1 Like

Let’s make bets, guys.

I bet he’s going to spend the night crying into the pillow and int the morning he’ll call his mom and aks her to pick him up and fetch him back home. :smiley:

I bet 10 bucks! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero

I don’t know what this is referring to. Please play nice even if you are “just joking”.

Plot twist.

I am already back home muhahahahaha :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

you have no chance of winning 10 bucks

2 Likes

Oh, all right, sorry. Too much this time. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

@Sub.Zero, thank your lucky stars.

@RVconsultant just saved you from losing 10 bucks

1 Like