Unblocking Chakras

Those other forums were generally either piracy / sharing websites or forums discussing self-help in general and weren’t attached to any particular product / company, so mentioning us wasn’t an issue. In regards to this vendor, we’ve seen link after link to both their free and paid products (and entire threads on the topic) – some of which, we believe is of questionable nature to start with.

We are interested in the science of subliminals (and some overlap with other self-help methods) and harboring a ton of links to an entity that was tied to “energy vampires” and creating “fields” through meditation that somehow survive the print on demand process, selling for upwards of $500, does not fit that goal.

We allow limited discussion on magick and other esoteric practices in certain threads, but if one vendor suddenly popped up in every other thread, we’d stop that too. We even moderated a prominent member here – who we greatly respect and knew we could risk losing this person – when I felt their conversation veered too much into conspiracy theory territory. This is a subliminal forum, where we allow limited discussion on other self-help methods when necessary. You’re simply not able to see the big picture because you don’t have the moderation tools that we have: we see everything that’s posted and we’re seeing how much one vendor is being advertised.

As far as I’m concerned, this topic is settled. I know you consider this person your friend, and we appreciate your contributions, but don’t take it personally. We’ve removed other vendor posts too, we just don’t broadcast it because it’s not necessary. Subliminal results forum first, everything else second.

1 Like

I appreciate this is an old thread i am curious do each of the SC products equate to specific chakras ?

1 Like

Raphael did a post on that awhile ago on the renaissance man thread.Not sure if its correct but it is interesting

2 Likes

@Meng123 thanks a million. I was curious which subliminal mapped to the solar plexus chakra and bingo i was correct Spartan is for the solar plexus chakra :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just changed my last reply it does make senst he is right its my mistake i got my chakra knowledge all confused :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im not too sure either.Ive only ever run the emperor v4 but didnt run it for very long because it didnt agree with me very well.Started Stark when it came out and it fit me better so never went back to retry emperor so not that familiar with its effects

1 Like

I googled and this is what it came up with " Some say that when open, the third eye chakra can provide wisdom and insight, as well as deepen your spiritual connection. The wisdom and insights i definitely agree with.

1 Like