Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

For those running it, how alpha is Renaissance Man? I always prefer more, to less.

2 Likes

Run Khan for strong alpha

1 Like

Yes, I am clear on that, but it is not going to have much of what RM offers. Also I am trying to not stack, and focus more.

In the end what RM offers is more important to me than the alpha qualities, but it would be nice to get both.

3 Likes

I quite like the alpha-ness of RM. As the sales page says that RM is the spiritual and emotional alpha. And I don’t know whether it is my personality type (INFJ) which suits the scripting of RM but I feel more emotionally and creatively calm with RM.

I like Khan too. It’s a very masculine alpha (testosterone based) as opposed to Emperor which is more internal strength.

Something like:

RM - heart alpha
Emperor- mind alpha
Khan - balls alpha lol

12 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better!

1 Like

@pacman - you know, am thinking. In terms of chakra, we could say:

Alchemist - crown chakra alpha (credit @Tomcat)
Emperor - third eye chakra alpha
StarkQ - throat chakra alpha
RM - heart chakra alpha
Spartan - solar plexus chakra alpha (credit @bujin)
Khan - root chakra alpha

Not being too serious here though. Must be my current RM run having some creative fun here.

5 Likes

Spartan - crown chakra? I think Alchemist is crown chakra, spiritual alpha.

2 Likes

Possible. Like i said, i was having a bit of creative fun there and i associated Spartan with crown cause i felt most mentally strong with Spartan.

I do like Spartan a lot. I just set it up to play in the area where I do my workouts in my basement.

1 Like

Spartan - solar plexus chakra I would think, for courage, self-discipline etc.

2 Likes

Good stuff. Must admit my intuition told me solar plexus. Will edit my previous post with this.

So question:

Ren Man was originally built in the QV2 format, right?

1 Like

Yes. Renaissance Man is in QV2.

1 Like

Yes. It’s the first title made in Qv2 format

1 Like

Qv2 is so fucking cool… I simply can’t imagine what Q+ could provide.

Freedom in its fullness.

1 Like

HoM = Water chakra or water with third eye

1 Like

I’m recently added RM to khan.

So I’ll be the ballsy heart alpha then? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: . I had tried it. And it’s a pretty good feeling. The masculine creative man. The Renaissance Khan

2 Likes

Dude! I think I am too! I knew there was something I liked about you. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha! High five, bro! :pray: