Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

Another great expression of Renaissance Man.

2 Likes

1 Like

Have you had pili nuts?

1 Like

Oh, cool. More food that I haven’t tasted :smiley:

1 Like

I just mixed this in with what I read in April Module pack #5 HERO and scarlettphoenix’s metaphor for high loops from Monty python and then thought to myself “HERO: It’s wafer thin!” Clearly I need my coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Totally off-topic for this thread, but you might find something useful:

One of my favorite keto desserts is something I call keto fudge… I melt together Lily’s semisweet baker chocolate (sweetened with stevia) and organic coconut oil in a 1:2 ratio, and add 1tsp of a flavor extract… (peppermint and caramel are my 2 favorite versions) and then pour into a silicone mini muffin pan and put in the fridge.
Sugar-free, super high fat, and feels insanely decadent. I do the same thing with erythritol-sweetened nut butter (peanut or almond usually), and it makes a delicious peanut butter fudge.

For the chocolate version, I usually add in chopped sprouted walnuts or almonds too.

1 Like

index

Oh, thanks for the idea, man; I will definitely make it. Gotta grab some stuff in the morning. I really miss Fudge :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you tried Swerve? It’s a sugar replacement. Their Brown sugar one is delicious, without that hoped up on crack feeling that you’d get from sugar :rofl:

Oh yeah, Swerve & Lakanto are staples in our house :nerd_face:

1 Like

RM really helps me express myself but what’s even better it helps my shadow (the Fool/the Wanderer) manifest and it also helps integrate it with my true self (the Magician/the Alchemist). It’s great since it makes me feel stronger and more integrated.

I wish, and I mentioned that before, there was a program helping you manifest and integrate your shadow.

@RVconsultant
What’s your insight into that matter?

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I haven’t run RM and don’t know when I might.

How about the idea of discovering, unleashing and integrating your shadow then?

I feel it would be a great sub. RM is focused on art and craft that is not really necessary in that case.

Yes, I mentioned that three weeks ago.

I have been following your journal and I’m thinking it’s helping with your shadow along side Alchemist. That’s my guess. I think you could be on to an important idea, but TBH I think you are more knowledgeable about these things than me.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m really curious how it will go later on. That combo is great. :slight_smile:

Also I really think you discovered something by running DR with Alchemist stage 1. I think that was genius level preparation. Perhaps RM with DR with help with shadow type material. Yet again regarding this topic, I think you are better qualified to comment from a more informed position than me.

Yes, that makes sense. Combine DR with RM for unleashing your shadow but still that’s not the main focus in here and a sub related solely to unleashing the shadow would be something amazing. The shadow and its integration with your true self is a classical psychological theme. I just feel and see how it works on RM (and the Alchemist probably too) and I’m just fascinated.

2 Likes

I don’t know what you mean by shadow… but I am using RM and my customs files. And this is really great ! A mix of original Q and new Q !

https://mindowl.org/shadow-self/

1 Like

Thanks.

That’s the key concept:
"Suppressing the shadow self can also prevent us from reaching our full potential. "

1 Like

will renaissance man get upgraded ?