Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Yep – it’s about to go down. We’re almost done with the Ultima Core v2 upgrades, now we’re upgrading ALL titles to Q Core v2. Q Core v2 is the surprise in Renaissance Man, and as you can see from the incredible reviews and experiences, RM’s effects are much more profound and results are manifesting much quicker?

Why? We can’t reveal all of our secrets, but we took a similar approach with Q Core v2 as we did with Ultima Core v2. Using all of the research data gleamed from the forum and our private tests, we refocused Q Core v2 toward generating results from your stack as fast as possible. We also attempted to reduce reconciliation from your stack – but that doesn’t mean you should start breaking recommendations or trying to run more subs than necessary. Just means that if you take action, you should see results much quicker.

As with the other thread, please don’t ask when a title will be added. We’ll add to the list below once we begin – which should start tomorrow or Sunday. This upgrade process will take much longer, so expect upgraded titles to roll out over the next week or two.

And yes, Qv2 is available for customs at no additional charge. Just specify in the order notes that you want Qv2 instead of v1.

Questions, comments, concerns welcome.

Qv2 Titles Ready for Download:
Emperor
Ascended Mogul
StarkQ
Iron Throne
Limitless
Emperor: House of Medici
Mind’s Eye
Sex Mastery X2
Power Can Corrupt
Ascension
Regeneration
Dragon Reborn
Seductress
Inner Circle
Khan
Ecstasy of Gold
Spartan
Mogul
Ultimate Artist
Sex & Seduction
Daredevil
Primal
Ascension for Women
Muay Thai Mastery X
Alchemist
Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct
Gaming Mastery X
Remote Viewing X
Astral Projection X
Boxing Mastery X

75 Likes

OMG :exploding_head: You did it again (Jay-z voice)

3 Likes

Khan QV2 :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

You guys with the hype and the teasing. We are all gonna die: EmperorQv2/KhanQv2/LimitlessQv2 PSITQv2/
OMG OMG OMG

3 Likes

That’s incredible
Still not over with ultima V2s amd here comes another surprise
Hats off to you guys
Your constant endeavour to improvise is unheard of .
Thank you so much

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign with Qv2 out, can we add more modules to our custom?

No. :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s just a core. I literally said in the topic not to try and skirt recommendations, lol.

5 Likes

Excellent work, @SaintSovereign and @Fire on rolling out all the Q titles in v2 FOR FREE! Am sure loads of people are looking forward to lesser reconciliation and more manifestations with this

Also, can we expect the titles we have been waiting for a while (like Monarch, The Seducer) to be created and released in Qv2 or Q Plus? EDIT: or after Project Hero?

4 Likes

I would like to rebuild my custom with v2, but is there a rough estimate on when Solace masks will be available for customs? I just built my custom and am happy to rebuild for v2, but if Solace options are expected in a month or so I’d rather wait than rebuild it 3 times so quickly.

5 Likes

Thanks for all your work and the free updates! Wow, I thought I was getting fast results as it was. I had a dream a few nights ago that I opened the door as soon as I finished listening to one of the subs. To my surprise, the results were outside my door. lol The results were instant.

5 Likes

Yay!

Uh-oh!

Patience my young Subliminal Club customers.

Oh GREAT! :partying_face:

1 Like

Okay @SaintSovereign and @Fire

We need to start preparing ourselves and re-adjusting our habits.

What are the new recommendations for Qv2?

Y’all are amazing thank you @SaintSovereign @Fire :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

We are debating adding the Solace Prototype to the Q store. Keep in mind, Solace is a PROTOTYPE. There will be upgrades and changes to it in the future. If you build a custom with it now, there won’t be free or discounted upgrades to that custom later. So, keep that mind that you’re essentially becoming an early adopter. Solace Prototype may also cost about $25 more, since we have to pay for the Dolby API calls.

2 Likes

I don’t know where …but I remember you saying something about “fitting way more modules than currently possible upon upgrade of build”…I promise.

I guess I will have to delete all the older build files from my laptop. I have almost over 50GB of subclub files

4 Likes

This is really incredible service. Can’t believe how much you guys are doing for your customers. Thank you so much for updating these subs that are already amazing!

3 Likes

Our old customs also , we can upgrade to Qv2 ?

2 Likes

Thanks, I hope you do add it. Even as a prototype I much prefer it to the standard mask. I’m not looking for discounts or freebies, I’m just looking to avoid rebuilding again a third time so quickly.

1 Like

I think you don’t come here often :yum: