Some help with some health issues

used since then… . but no change to anything…
I used it as per my insutrctions. … nothing

honestly, think this is junk.

Have you tried the new qv2 updates?They seem to be alot stronger.Tagging @RVconsultant also cause not sure what else you can do if your following instructions and are still stonewalling.

Maybe they don’t work for you.

Please contact customer service with your concern for further instructions and assistance.

@Fire @SaintSovereign

1 Like

I have done all I can… followed instructions… got 2 other part time jobs… very tired all the time, just barely surviving. Clearly it does not work for me. 5 on, 2 off, 1 loop of ascension and mogel.
What are these qv2 updates?

I have also contacted customer service, but I honestly dont expect much.
I suppose I will get the line I am not using it correctly.

They are the new versions that just got released recently.Ascension has already been updated but mogul hasnt yet.You can find it in your downloads on the subclub website.They might work better for you

can you run other subs with this?

Yeah,stacking programs is still fine.Its pretty strong though so might want to try 1 loop of ascension qv2 and wait a day and see how you feel first though.If no problems, you can continue stacking.

Mogul qv2 should be available by this week also so you can add it in once its available

I have been using this for months… and nothing.
I have seen no gains in anything, disposition, opportunities, overall state… nothing.
if anything I am more unhappy since I started this.

that is why I asked about stacking.
What about other things like Emperor or Aura?

Yeah,stacking with other subs is fine.If your not getting good results,from ascension or mogul.something like emperor or stark could be a better option.They are newer and have wider changes.Ascension and mogul are in emperor though so might be better to just use emperor instead if you have it instead of stacking it with ascension and mogul.

Is there anything you might recommend stacking with Emperor?

There are different versions of Emperor… which one can I ask are you talking about?
I need to be able to stack more… I didnt get any results before…

could I stack Godlike Masculinity Ultima / Emperor / R.I.C.H Ultima / The Legacy Ultima

Hmm,would depend.
Emperor is more for running/managing your own business.
Emperor:house of medici is more for trading,stocks,crypto or things like that as well for business relations.
If your in a business that involves coming up with new ideas or products,stark could also be an option.That ones more for inventors,creators or innovators.
Which would fit better in your case?
If your business has a social component or is in sales,medici or stark can sometimes be better.
Although you can,i would stick with 1 ultima and 1 major at least at first if you want faster and more obvious results.
Probably Emperor and R.I.C.H ultima would be enough to start off with if your main goal is wealth and not having to worry about money.Godlike masculinity or legacy would probably be better saved for later.

4 Likes

I am studying now and will be giving up my little business and hopefully these other jobs over the next 8 months, hopefuly moving into something else, and I do need money and stability above all things. I also wanted something to help me move towards feeling better about things, more focused, etc…
something to help me with my studies… especially this…
I want to be confident with this new direction…
that is why I said I wanted to stack…

As noted, I had no response from Ascension and Mogel… that were purchased seperately and stacked.
I used these for about 4 months…

Is this Emperor: Subliminal Audio for Wealth, Empire Building and Increased Sex the one you noted?
Isnt there anything I can throw in to give me more confidence and focus if I get Emperor and R.I.C.H ultima?

Yeah,thats the emperor i said.Emperor has enough confidence on its own,it doesnt really need anything stacked with it for that.You can check out stark also because it has more mental programming which might be good for studying and see which description sounds better for you.Stark also has a more feel good about life feeling to it so might fit what you want better but its not quite as focused as emperor.For focus and your studies,the only other thing i might stack it with is limitless executive for the extra brain power and to help become more focused and productive.

Beautiful.

1 Like

Ok, so I will work with this, if you think its ok.

Emperor and R.I.C.H Ultima and Limitless Executive Ultima.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Mate you seriously need to start looking deeper. You keep bashing everything but if you look through your history you can see the changes happening

First you were super stubborn about your business and now you’re finally realizing it just wasn’t working out and letting it go

You are finally starting to look into other things and possibilities

I went through something similar with my divorce and literally the most important thing was to let go of stubbornness ego and the things that just weren’t working

This is coming from someone who got destroyed in his divorce and was working a boring ass dead-end job but went on to become a partner in an amazing company and with over a million in the bank. 2 years and more of hard work and of letting go. 2 years of re-examining things I was absolutely sure were right and exploring the possibilities

I spent years with my ex and in that job being unhappy mate. Because I was stubborn and didn’t want to dig deeper. I was afraid of failure, of being stuck. I was afraid of myself. And I ended up stuck

The way out was to let go of bullshit, understand that what I thought was true was wrong and that I can be completely fucking wrong, and to explore the possibilities

And I credit all of this to Emperor. I took as much action as I could and let Emperor work on me. Thats why it annoys me when I hear you just bashing everything the creators here have made just because you dont seem to notice things right away. Because without Emperor I dont know where I would be mate

Literally saved my life and now I can live the life I want

If you keep trying different things, ignoring any changes happening and then bashing them, its really not them not working. Its you that is at fault. Could be a lack of awareness and introspection, stubbornness, ignoring and discrediting changes, lack of action. I know I had a bit of all of these and I worked with Emperor to get over these hurdles

Don’t take all this as me bashing you, I’m literally telling you, straight up, how it was in my experience and how I can see some of the same things I went through in you

Btw avoid stacking. You aren’t aware of the changes at all and increasing your stack won’t help with that

11 Likes

For wealth,productivity and studying,sounds like would be a pretty good combination

Any advice or anything you want to add on about emperor @Azriel? your definitely the most experienced with it at this point