Some help with some health issues

You’ve been exceptionally rude to me and my staff since your first inquiry email. You were claiming that our products were “rubbish” before you even tried it, and said my support agent was unintelligent because you didn’t like that she recommended the forum to answer a question that’s best answered by the people who have run the programs.

You haven’t used the subliminals according to the instructions — you admitted that yourself, claiming you didn’t have enough time to run a lower amount of loops.

You insult us relentlessly, you use our products incorrectly and then claim they’re not working and calling us rubbish and frauds, and you went to another forum bashing us because you refuse to follow the advice.

Yes, you’re right — I have little empathy in this situation. You seem to think that your money is also buying the ability to say or do anything you want to us. That is incorrect. Your patronage or lack thereof will not make or break this company. You have a choice — you can talk to us with respect and listen to the advice, or you can leave this company. Your choice, and last chance.

10 Likes

I will tie in into what @SaintSovereign already said - I was honestly sickened and disappointed when Saint showed me the e-mails. It boggles my mind that anyone considers that acceptable behavior.

We will never allow our staff or our customers to be treated in such a manner, and no kind of threatening or attempts at manipulation will budge our position on this. It really is your last chance.

I will, however, offer an expanded view of the situation (even though I have seen in just this thread the lack of ability to follow instruction), for the sake of anyone that might consider such course of action in the future.

I will start off with this:

It is interesting how people can be so cemented and confident in their viewpoint, mindset and subjective opinion of reality that they would rather scream arrogance at others than consider being wrong.

Sadly, to rectify that position requires a balance of humility and confidence.

The reason why you believe the subliminals do not work for you is made up of a couple of factors. I want you to keep in mind however, that this is not subjective opinion - this is cold, hard data and statistics, straight from our facilities (the kind that would make many scientists pretty jealous) and Q.

1. Each individual has a different level of sensitivity of their inner processes. One type might be able to accurately notice every little change in their conscious minds. Some extremely rare ones will be able to directly see the underlying processes of the subconscious mind in action. Some will not notice absolutely anything. The important thing is, not seeing does not mean it is not happening. It just means you are not aware of it.

2. You have talked in detail about your situation. I empathize with you - but situations in your life move your focus away from your inner processes, lessening what you can perceive. It is similar to watching television - you get tunnel vision and can ignore the outside world. Again, not seeing does not mean it is not happening, you are just not aware of it.

3. Reconciliation, meaning excess loops, can cause your inner awareness of the processes to become more clouded. The stronger it is, the harder it gets to see. You have ignored our instructions, completely disregarded the instruction manual, and continued to run over 6 loops. Of course you’re not going to notice effects when you do that - but not seeing does not mean it is not happening, you are simply… not aware of it.

4. Finally, since you are completely disregarding our instructions and the instructional manual, I am absolutely positive you are not journaling. Journaling, the less self aware you are and the larger amount of loops/stronger reconciliation you have, the more important it is. It is how you work around the lack of awareness and the clouding of it - when you journal, you are translating the changes that you are currently not aware of onto a third party, which then, once some time passes, allows you a clear understanding of what actually transpired during the time you were in the depths of reconciliation and journaling. You will very likely not see the changes in the journal right away, maybe not even a week or two, maybe a month, but once you do leave that phase of reconciliation, you will - and you will be amazed. Again, you were not aware of the changes, but they did happen, and journaling is what gives you this window of insight into how incredible the changes you undergo actually are. Can you do without journaling? Of course, but you need experience with our subliminals and confidence to keep going when reconciliation is rocking you. Even then journaling is recommended.

To reiterate - this is what the data consistently showed. Our technology is at a level that it simply works. What is fallible is the subjective awareness of the process - some rare testers in our studies will happily tell us nothing is happening, but then jot down in their paper increased overall subjective feeling and an objective increase in their relationships and wealth, compared to their before paper, and especially, extremely so when compared overall to a placebo phase.

Are they wrong? No, they are simply unaware.

But we are aware. This is also why our subliminals are so effective (and why copycats are trying to leech off of our success and failing in the process) - no one is going through all these extensive, laborious processes and constant innovation to ensure continuously improving, cutting edge technology.

You can call it arrogance, I call it truth.

To wrap it up:

13 Likes

Although I never take kindly to being told “my way or the highway”, I will follow instructions.
Since my last entry I have moved to 1 loop per day, 5 days (weekdays) on, 2 off, at night Ultrasonic.
How long should I do this for? as the instructions I received with the subs say

“How Long Should I Listen to the Program?
As much as possible, up to 16 hours a day (don’t worry, if you use the “set and forget”
method, it’s easy to achieve). Just like going to the gym, the more you listen, the greater and
more obvious the results. Also, just like exercising, you need to give your subconscious time
to process the subliminal script.
If you start getting a headache, or experiencing extreme fatigue, turn off the program and
take a day rest before continuing.”

Also as of the current date, I am experiencing no changes in my environment.
This is not said to be negative, I am just making a simple statement.

thank you for your help.

1 Like

1 loop per day might be enough for you. I find with Ultima, 1 loop might last for 8 or more days.

1 Like

Can you please explain why?

What is your why referring?

You’re going by old instructions based on old tech. None of that is applicable to Q Subs .
Read the updated instruction manual and go from there

1 Like

Thank you for posting this! I missed it.

1 Like

I purchased Mogel and Ascenion separately, but I cannot find anywhere where it says what type of Subliminals they are? Those instructions say Q-Strength and things like that.
Can someone help?

At the bottom of the Ascension description

Both are Q strength

1 Like

Ok thanks.

Not good at the moment with everything else. Was unable to pay my rent this last month, as well as a number of other items. Tax is coming and I am already a year behind. Very very worried. Can’t eat every day. Keep praying for some changes. Doing the subs as required. 5 on, 2 off, 1 loop of ascension and mogel.

This is not working… nothing is changing… .I am almost out of funds to live…
I had more response from the competitors product…just stating facts…
I cant keep going like this… I am having daily panic attacks…
and I am on the verge of losing my car…

Then why don’t you close your business and get a job?

Any normal person would have already done this, instead of looking for some magic bullet to solve all your problems.

1 Like

I wish it was working for you. In addition to what you are doing now, I’m wondering how distressed you are. I’d encourage you to think about mental health services to help you during this time, as you are dealing with a number of practical concerns.

1 Like

Sometimes you need to break something down and build something new

So you have applied for less than 3 jobs per month.

Indeed Australia jobs website currently has 78,000 jobs listed. Admitedly, all the political interference in the Australian jobs market makes it harder for people to get work, but the jobs are there.

Coles, the aus supermarket chain are hiring and I imagine your local MacDonalds is as well, or is an honest days labour at an entry level job beneath your dignity as you see yourself as an IT professional?

So yes, I did assume you were just sitting there and guess what, you have admitted it.

Does any of this actually help you or is it totally irrelevant?

Obviously.

Ever hear the phrase “God helps those who help themselves”?

What have you done to help yourself in the last twenty years.

Your IT consultancy clearly isn’t working, maybe its time to try something else.

Australia has a welfare state. I suggest you get on it which will at least give you somewhere to live and something to eat while you get yourself sorted out.

@remarkable I have been following your input here. It sounds logical. I hope there are things in here that @petesei can find useful.

I wonder if he is living in a lot of panic and nervousness right now, and such practical input may be helpful only to a point.

If he is in Australia, this might be a wise option.

And this is the beauty of my advise. It works irrespective of what’s going on in his head.

Do I think he is panicking in his own mind, yes.

Do I think he will take my advise, no, not yet, until he hits rock bottom and then it will still be an option.

Is this information useful for the lurkers, yes.

His expectations of subs are akin to an old person regarding the lottery as the key to a wealthy retirement.

(He has already stated he lives in Aus).

We have seen throughout history how well that’s worked.

1 Like

used since then… . but no change to anything…
I used it as per my insutrctions. … nothing

honestly, think this is junk.