Some help with some health issues

Would you please change the text about the company to something like “another subliminal producer”, rather than mentioning the name of the company?

Hmm,usually if only running 1/2 programs will see minor changes within 30 days whether in behaviour or small manifestations.At least enough to know its doing something/working.Usually the first 30 days will be more on behaviour like standing up for yourself,personal power or being more productive.The manifestation of finances and opportunities usually takes a bit longer to appear but can be sped up by taking more action.Best way is to take as much action as possible as if you werent running a sub which opens more avenues and chances for oppurtunities to manifest.The more you put yourself out there and network for business.The more likely the sub can kick in.The really obvious stuff usually starts around 2/3 months in though once the internal changes are made.

1 Like

When you are running a single man business, and every second counts to you just surviving (that is having enough money for more than one meal a day), saying something like that is ridiculous. I dont have the money to advertise, nor do I have the time for network rubbish, which I did years ago for over 3 years with no changes or response. Once again, it then appears the sub stuff is crap.
I have not had $1 come my way… and I am still thousands in debt trying to manage every second without going under.

It really appears I was mislead then, as I was told the subs are supposed to alter internal blockages and get things moving your way. If you are saying get out there, then what is the point of subs?
the subs should be the ones altering your behavior… moving you to do things different as things appear.
If they are not going to work that way I will put in my request for the money back guarantee now.

I am at day 24 and nothing, not one thing has changed.

@petesei
Take it from someone who was just as impatient as you.
Trust me on this. Stick to Ascended Mogul for atleast 3 months and report back here what you have noticed. I personally did AM and you can checky journal out.
Remember that the amount of time it takes you to see results depends on your amount of blocks that you have. Years of negative programming cannot be removed in one month…seriously.
Give it time.

1 Like

@petesei
Are you note feeling a desire to read or learn?
Are you not feeling a desire to get better?
Are you not feeling energised?
Are you not getting angry at things in daily life?
Are people in your daily life not pissing you off?

sticking with it is my intention.
I should also say one thing…when I run the subs during the day I am tired and want to sleep.

Other things
Are you not feeling a desire to read or learn? No
Are you not feeling a desire to get better? want to get better… sure
Are you not feeling energised? No
Are you not getting angry at things in daily life?
Angry… why would I get angry?.. no point and not very smart
thats such a dumb ass thing to do… get angry…

I worry about food… no point being angry…

Are people in your daily life not pissing you off?

Another strange question… I care about the people around me…
why would they piss me off???
weird…

This means its working on your subconcious thats why you hetting tired.
My suggestion would be to drop down to one loop per day. Do the loop in the morning and go about your day like normal. Make sure to hydrate & eat well. You will get rid of that tired feeling soon.

Did you start at one loop?

Im trying to help you. If you feel its time wasting then its fine with me.
All the best :+1:

Sorry, you misunderstood my words. I meant, I cant see the point in keeping at with one loop for more than one week if I want things to progress. I see this as wasting time.

Additionally, as for your point about eating well, that is hard. I eat when I can afford to. I try and eat good when I can.

The information contained in these subs are new to your subconcious or should i say challenge your subconcious. It needs time to integrate. Thats why we say start with one loop even if it means staying on one loop. These subs use lots of energy. Thats why i spoke about eating well.

If you don’t mind… Where are you located and what kind of business do you have?

Go 5days on and two days off. Just one loop in the morning.
Any questions you have post here and we will guide you.

AUS. Small IT consultancy

There is a general policy not to mention other subliminal companies on this forum by name. Unless @SaintSovereign or @Fire say other wise.

If you want a refund, send an email and we’ll be glad to oblige you. That being said, a piece of advice: You had major issues with that other producer, who let me know that you ignored the instructions and argued with him every step of the way. You came here and did the exact same thing – ignored the instructions, ignored the advice and just tried to claim everything is rubbish. Meanwhile, people like @Yardbird and @OldChap are finding incredible financial success because they listened to the instructions and took action.

The problem isn’t the subliminals, it’s you. Which is more likely? That everyone here (and at that other company) are imagining their results and we’re all delusional, or YOU have an internal issue blocking you from getting results?

1 Like

Thank you for the edit.

I still believe what you said was rude, showing your true colors.
Not much for empathy or understanding.
Clearly subs dont work for everyone.
The assumption they do shows utter arrogance as far as I am concerned.
People are different.

@petesei - i can understand that you are frustrated with life in general. I was too. At first I played many subliminal titles at once and it didn’t gain me anything significant except a few benefits here and there

Then I ran Elixir and Regeneration for a month properly. It helped me heal a lot of my mental and emotional issues. After which I ran Emperor, which then worked very well for improving my internal frame. But I needed more healing, and that was the time Dragon Reborn came into the picture and now am on the third stage of that title in which I feel very positive about life (and this is from a guy who has major health issues to resolve)

Now back to what you are experiencing. Either it is that you are not following the instructions or you have some subconscious beliefs that need releasing. For the latter, something like Regeneration, Rebirth or Limit Destroyer could be a great way to open your subconscious mind to alpha titles like Ascension

Also action is important (and this is coming from a person who is very lazy lol). But think of action like doing something very small and the subliminal you are running will magnify the action you are taking. It will help you in a powerful way

Also, if you feel that there is some rudeness over here, do understand that there are certain rules on this forum which we have to adhere to. It’s just like stepping into someone else’s place and respecting the etiquette of that place

Hope some of this helps. But if you feel that subliminals aren’t for you, then do get your refund asap. For my part, I would advice sticking it out and following the instructions to the letter. You can always experiment later when you have gained some level of success

It is my firm conviction that subliminals work on everyone who has a subconscious mind. And since you do, am sure it is only a matter of time. Forget about whether they work or not. For the moment, simply run it as per the manual and do the work. Who knows, maybe you will change your mind

4 Likes

The way I approach subliminals is the way I would approach a mentor. If you were mentoring someone, you wouldn’t want someone who is just complaining, saying it’s not working and that it is impossible. You would want someone who is open and willing to try things, and also someone who in times of struggle opens up about it, and shows that vulnerability and self-honesty.

In this case I would argue that the subliminals itself is the mentor. And people here on this forum are it’s testimonials, it’s all there to read. The producers of the subliminals have a metric ton of data through research to what is the recommended use of it’s products. So back to the mentor analogy, if the mentor says do this, and you do something completely different, how can you expect to get the desired results?

But then again, they always encourage you to experiment. But why start there, and not start with the recommendations?

You actually become a new person when you change, still the same observer though(but that is way on the spiritual side of it). So thinking that you can become the “new you” that you are after by being the “same you” that you are now, won’t work. Your thoughts that you have now are the thoughts that brought you this reality, and having the same thoughts won’t make a new reality, just more of the same. That’s where subliminals can help, but that will screw with your current beliefs, making your mind feel unsafe and it will try to resist it.

Classic reconciliation, we have all been there. It makes you think it doesn’t work, you will think about changing to a new one, you will feel tired, upset, hopeless etc… (Forum again here is great for this, read other’s experiences and become more aware of your own.)

Subliminals rely on consistency and time, but we want it now, don’t we? For me a big one with subliminals was admitting that I actually needed a lot of healing. Even though I get lost in just wanting the positive “cool” traits of the subliminals, realize that it will be far less effective and create far more reconciliation for you if you skip healing.

It’s like you purge things to come to the surface, and then let them go, one by one. When you become aware of this process and learn it, it actually becomes fun to heal, even though you have periods of emotional turmoil. (Journaling is a great tool to become aware of this.)

Back when I started working on myself 9 years ago I realized something very big. Whatever is happening to me, I am a part of it, there’s no hiding from it. If I meet angry people or rude people all the time, I must ask myself the question; why am I attracting all these angry people into my life? The answer will almost always be that you have a lot of suppressed anger inside.

It starts with actually becoming aware of this behavior, that you are actually getting something out of feeling victimized, your mind gets energized from these lower emotions. And that’s okay, but wouldn’t you rather like your inner world to be run by feelings of love, acceptance and peace instead?

Hey just look at today’s world and news, people actually get in line to tell the world how badly they were treated or how sorry people should feel for them. Putting the blame out there is a recipe for suffering.

So I made a commitment to myself back then, that no matter what, I will take 100% responsibility for whatever happens in my life. Does that mean that I just let people walk all over me? No! But I stop blaming the world for what I am a part of, and then learn and grow from my experiences. It’s not our faults for whatever happened and traumatized us as we grew up, but it is our responsibility now to grow and heal from it.

Stop blaming other people, that’s what 98% of the world do, and how is that working out for the world?

Or like Eckhart Tolle so beautifully put it: Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world.

And also, when you heal, you help the world to heal like ripples in a pond. When you become a more loving person you spread that to all people around you. Become the change you would like to see in the world.

It all starts with admitting where you are, like I did 9 years ago(still do), and forgiving yourself. Stop being your worst critic and become your best cheerleader instead. You are a wonderful human being, a work of art, and you are a powerful infinite being.

All the best to you :pray:

I believe in you, even if you don’t :wink:

7 Likes