Some help with some health issues

Is it possible for you to share more of the logic and perceptions that are guiding your decisions?

Also, can you identify an acceptable range of metrics that you will use to evaluate the progress of the subliminals? If you just use a random set of subjective feelings, you can expect your mind to reliably and continually keep adjusting the goal posts in order to keep you feeling like things look the same.

Choose a range of objective conditions in your life by which you can objectively evaluate and judge growth.

The telling line is when you keep repeating that a particular program ‘did not work’ or ‘did not work at all’.

It reminds me of this quote from a book:

Put the onus of change onto yourself man. The subliminal is a tool that boosts your efforts. Like a pair of sneakers that gives you excellent support and traction so that you can run longer and faster.

It does not make something out of nothing. It enhances your efforts and the results of your efforts.

If nothing at all is happening after you put on a pair of sneakers, that’s a sign that you have not started running yet. Because running works even if you’re not wearing any sneakers at all.

So, my opinion:

1. Create a plan that has a decent chance of being successful even if you play no subliminal at all.

2. Start working that plan

3. NOW introduce subliminals.

Then you’ll see what working looks like.

Metrics are stability and finances to pay my bills and move forward. Not having the money to pay my tax is not having enough money. Already on a payment plan with our tax department.

1 Like

Income is a very reasonable metric. And definitely meets the criterion of Objective.

Now, what would be your best plan to enhance income, if you were never going to use a subliminal again? (Keep in mind. I know this is not a private conversation. You can draw any boundaries that you need to protect your privacy and comfort. Just answer as much as you want to answer.)

What specific steps might you follow to have an enhanced income 12 months from now? 9 months from now? 6 months from now? 3 months from now? and 1 month from now?

no one menitoned there were no ultrasonics of R.I.C.H Ultima and Limitless Executive Ultima.
I only have time to listen to these when I sleep, useless to me. I am not in an enviroment that I can listen to sounds. And I cannot listen in the car. I need ultrasonics.

1 Like

Thats a bit more difficult because ultimas are a combination of masked and ultrasonic.Thats what makes them faster acting than the normal subs and you can see the effects the same day.If you cant use ultima,you can try refunding them and just stick to emperor.That has a masked and ultrasonic

Hi @petesei I dont think you really need RICH or something else. Specially if you cant run masked tacks. Choose your subliminal AM/Emperor, journal and keep 2 days off.

I really sympathise and I think it is fine if you use this forum to vent. Specially if you are alone, with nobody to talk to and nobody to cheer you up. I know because I have fallen very low mysel: crying, deeply worried about how to pay my rent and bills, watching my door scared that tax people would come to me, with nobody to talk, with everybody telling my that “its easy”, etc.

You are discovering that nobody is out there for you and nobody owes you anything. The universe doesn’t.

Truth is there is only way and it is down before going up. As it takes 9 month for pregnancy, you will have to put your time on this experience I am afraid. There won’t be shortcut, it may take a year or two. But like other @OldChap said you HAVE moved, you HAVE progressed. Letting go your business to take study and new jobs. This IS a progress. You just hoped it would be easier, because you hoped somehow the universe or something out there would help you but this is not as it work. This is a path you have to walk ANYWAY. So brace yourself and journal and walk.

Be sure that subliminal/hypnosis/affirmation, are helping you focus on the RIGHT things for your progress. Like a mentor. And if you drop these subs, trust me it will be much harder, because you mind will NOT GO in the right direction.

So my advice: cry, vent as much as you can here. Take the right subliminal Ascension/Mogul/Emperor whatever. And go back on your path.

3 Likes

Thanks @Meng123 @dashiellhammett @Malkuth @btaras and @OldChap

1 Like

I have contacted Customer Support for a refund. I cannot use anything other than Ultrasonics in my life.
Its really dissspointing that Ultrasonics are not available, singularly for these titles. As I said, I dont have the type of life to use sounds, as I move to different locations a lot and cannot wear headphones. I only have the time when I sleep, and I cannot use anything other than Ultrasonics as I cannot sleep, no matter how hard I try…

I realise I have moved, but then what is the point of subs?.. I thought they were to be used to push you forward… this is what I was lead to believe… to accelerate things… to alter patterns, change and open paths…
As for “discovering that nobody is out there for you and nobody owes you anything.”, this is something I knew 35 years ago. I have 5 diploma’s, this will now be my 6th, I have worked in about 12 industries… I have never stopped moving forward, but I have never experienced any stability or even average finances. Everything always has been a struggle, never a moment of peace. I have not had anything that resembles a holiday or time off for nearly 15years and no partner for 20+ years. I can’t remember being peaceful or happy… You are not accepted in this world without finances, especially if you are older. So, that is why I reached for subs… and as I said, so far, they have not done anything specific. The changes I detail I would have taken anyway (and have in the past) without subs, as noted in my history, I keep trying and never give up. This doesn’t mean I am still not pissed off in my heart (please forgive the profanity. Right now that’s the best way I can put it. I work 10x more than most people I know and have nothing to show. I dont waste money and put myself under a lot of stress to ensure I survive, whether thats not eating and stuff like that. As I said, I currently have a payment plan with that Tax office just to pay back a year ago’s tax, and will need to up this when the current year finishes… worried about this…
what’s the line
“you got no money, got no car, got no women and there you are.”

I will keep trying. As for subs, I personally dont think they work.

1 Like

Subliminals are not a magic bullet. Their primary purpose is to inform your subconscious mind with beliefs or questions that will positively impact your approach to money, finances etc. However, they can’t tell you directly how to run your business or manage your finances. That’s ultimately your decision.

There are free financial counseling services available for Australian’s in financial difficulty, such as the national debt helpline, or AFSA for more serious issues. Most Australian creditors (yes, even that one you are worried about) will negotiate with you for suitable payment arrangements i you are open with them about your situation and how you’re approaching the problem of regaining solvency. Some even have financial hardship provisions to write off debts until it becomes economical to pursue. The key to this working for you is to be brave and objective about facing the situation you are in financially, and clearly understanding your sources of income and expenses. Often the reason people fail to get ahead financially is due to lack of clarity about where their money is going.

Trust me, without going into detail about what I do, I see people in your situation every day struggling to deal with debts and worrying themselves needlessly. What you must understand is that the people who negotiate or assist with debt recovery (most of them, anyway) are humans with compassion who are trained to be objective in their assessment of your situation. Your job, which the subliminals can only help with, and not do for you, is to look at your current situation and talk to others, brainstorm yourself, do whatever you can to streamline your process of earning income. If you’re putting yourself under a lot of stress to ensure survival, that just means you’re not making use of all the resources that are available to us here in this country.

Also you should bear in mind that we’re just emerging from a pandemic here in Oz which caused incredible financial strain for businesses during shutdown. The small business landscape has changed irreversibly as a result of COVID. If you do look at continuing as a small business (whether thats as a sole trader or partnership or company) its worthwhile checking the local business website for your state to see what relief packages or financial support might be available for your industry, as well as looking at whether you can work more efficiently by moving to a different medium (online sales vs in person, different channels for customers to reach out to you. etc). There’s plenty of things you can look at to start getting back on track.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this man! I hope this post helps others in the future too.

everything you have stated I have already looked into.

Also, that was NOT what I was told about Subs… Even the competitor said as I did…
its to move you, open doorways… bring opportunities into play, by changing you internally…
If it doesntdo this, its just junk.

So you believe in a magical audio technology that changes reality regardless of the way you act?

You listen to a few hours of someone talking to your subconscious mind and then suddenly you’re a different person, like Eddie Morra in Limitless without the side effects?

This kind of unrealistic expectation is why the self help field today is so profitable. Because people expect change without objectively analyzing their situation and taking action.

The technologies such as RICH Ultima and Emperor etc can produce incredible internal changes and even manifestations as the many stories on this forum can attest. But they are not magic bullets. There is always the YOU factor.

Despite the level of complaining you have done, you provided very little backstory on what you had looked into or what actions you have taken. Since I at no point called you an idiot, I can only assume that you are projecting your own expectations based on past interactions onto me, one of a number of forum members who have tried to provide helpful advice.

Treat the subliminals for what they are: tools to help you move forward, not something that does the work for you. People want a quick fix, a magic pill… it doesn’t exist. Get real and you will get results.

5 Likes

Please avoid name calling. Even if you’re name calling yourself.

How do you take more action on Rich manifest wealth sub programme, i do the lottery in the UK all the time so I am taking action on that, what else can I do any suggestions please.

1 Like

What kind of action? Depends on what kind of wants you have.

Do you want to advance in your career?
Then perhaps you could take classes to help you gain more skills at your career.

Do you want to start a business?
You could read about how to start a business.

Does that give you some ideas?

Thank you for your reply, well basically I want to get the money to buy a new car so i m taking action on doing the lottery and other games of chance.