Unofficial Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Q

Hey everyone! This is a thread to discuss the advancements beyond Q, such as Qv2 and future builds of its kind. The “Q” thread has lived its purpose, and this is the sequel!

Qv2 upgrade thread: Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Highlight: Qv2 = 3x the power of Q.

6 Likes

My hope is that Q+ will have even more reduced reconciliation, especially for future Dragons.

1 Like

Lol,since qv2 seems to be going the route of less loops/less days.im hoping for more cores/modules with q+ so that only need to run 1 custom.otherwise stacking might become difficult

3 Likes

That could be a logical progression. That in turn might lead to less reconciliation.

I wonder what the total power multiplier of all these things would be when compared to Q.

• Qv2 Core (3x)
  • Q+ Build (??)
  • Name-embedding (??)
  • Solace Audio (??)

Could be pretty ridiculous

1 Like

Imagine what it would be like if your were SC’s competitior.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to be them right now!
@Iceman imagine if the above updates made it such that 1 month of listening to an audio with those enhancements equaled 1 year of listening to Q

I noticed earlier that on the sales page for RICH it has a " Patent Pending " . I have never seen that in any other sub company . Once again showing that Subliminal Club , @Fire , & @SaintSovereign are miles ahead

2 Likes

@James they had a thread where they announced that their work is being patented—it’s awesome

2 Likes

I apparently missed that. Oops

We don’t know if Q+ will allow more cores / modules, but it’ll definitely require less listening time. We’re shooting for 1 loop every 3 days, but that may change drastically, lol. The prototypes for Q+ and Ultima+ definitely has us rethinking how we approach sub development. I don’t think any other producer can come close to what we’re building.

16 Likes

I must concur! Also, 1 loop every 3 days is hard to fathom…would these new builds preclude the possibility of stacking if each title needs that much processing time?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign do you have an idea when Q+ and Ultima+ will be released to the public ?

Considering they are still upgrading titles to QV2 lol i wanna guess it might be later this year or early next.

Well @SaintSovereign and @Fire are super heros so everything is possible :joy:

You’ll still be able to stack. Most likely, it’ll be on offset days, though.

1 Like

Getting prepared to rewrite the guides again I see :wink:

This is just awesome.

Makes it much easier to work with subs!

QV2 already does enough with one loop a day (at least for me). Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

This is some great news right there, make me even more happy moving forward, what a awesome year this is and next year will be

Saint please check inbox, just want am answer on a few question before i build a new sub

1 Like

That sound like a very strong power increase, 10x the Q2 might sound crazy but i would like that lol
I bet Q+ and Ultima+ might get a update next year like v2

2 Likes