Unofficial Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Q

Agreed. I do think there is something about the Solace mask that could potentially amplify the results.

People will need to change their thinking of “more listening = better/necessary”.

1 Like

Looking like “less is more” is where we are heading

Similar to how Ja Rule has allegedly been seen driving for Uber or Lyft after being destroyed years ago by Eminem in diss battles, I think some of their competitors may find other avenues of income and expression.

Disclaimer: my views are my opinion alone and do not reflect the beliefs, views or opinions of SubClub or its employees, associates or subsidiaries.

To the best of my knowledge :wink:

I am already at that stage. QV2 once a day. More just doesn’t seem good for me.

Although Ultima V2 crushes me way harder than the Q titles.

1 Like

Hope all of this is just an adjustment period for the v2

It’s likely WANTED is going Beyond Q. When Q+ is released…our lives are going to blast off into the skies

1 Like

I hope that Q+ will still give us the 3 major subs and 1 ultima like right now or even more sub use
@Fire @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Curious to see if Q+ substitutes Terminus/Squared and if there will be Q+ for the name imbedded major programs in the normal shop.

Would be nice to see, had an idea on rebuild the same sub after ever 4 months just to terminus then terminus squared

1 Like

It’s guaranteed that main subs will have the latest stable build methods. So expect to see titles like Khan and Emperor Fitness in Q+.