Reflections of Apollo

Hang in there mate!

And thanks for telling me about kanpai.

1 Like

that’s definitely something I"m curious about as well, @RVconsultant- do you know if QV2 has regular healing components or it was just the build method and nothing with the script that has been modified?

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

Not even the build method changed.only the mandatory q core got changed

2 Likes

From what i can understand.more manifestation enhancers got added and the alpha scripting in the core got reduced like for ultima b core so you get it from the program your running instead of an extra dose from the core as well.less processing and more emphasis on results equals faster results

2 Likes

Think something like this happened for q too

1 Like

So it will be beneficial to keep some QV1 and/or Ultima A core for newer people or people still focusing on foundational alpha training.

This is what I’m leaning towards as well. Not unless SC recommends all of us to shift and that it’s superior in every way. If it’s just quicker results, but lesser healing, I think I’m alright with the current Q. I’ve seen steady growth. There will still be a Q+ slated for this year if I am not mistaken?

That said, I’ll still pepper some tests of the new Qv2 versions, just like I tested EQ. When I ran it, it was pretty smooth.

1 Like

Just like Hermit, my sleep is bad with Stark. Though this time it seems Paragon is helping me in that regard.

I still woke up, around 3 times, but I was able to get back to sleep just as quick.

On EQ and PS plus Paragon, my sleep was deep, and uninterrupted.

Observing further.

Oh, so it’s Stark doing this to me…

It’s improved but still. It may get resolved by itself over time. I hope.

Ah you too? Stark it is then. I hope we get acclimated soon. Try it with Paragon in case you have an extra room, see if that helps with your sleep.

1 Like

Btw I was reading your journal earlier and you may have mentioned this. Seems I’m having some mental fog as well, and my memory is pretty bad. Good thing weekend is on the horizon.

1 Like

No worries, I didn’t mention that since I’ve had this kind of experiences in the past (some other producer’s stuff). Besides, it’s getting better, maybe because I’ve decreased the exposure. Hope you’ll get better soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you again for the research!

2 Likes

That would be a question for @SaintSovereign or @Fire.

Did your immigration thing get resolved?

Yes, it did. Thank you. Now I’m heading to the south of the country to enjoy the sea! :slight_smile:

@Apollo how many loops per day do you play? I’ve changed my strategy to running one loop every twelve hours and we’re going to see how it goes. People reported running 1-2 loops a day and getting excellent results, I ran Stark a couple of months ago at one loop a day for three-four days and got nice results too, so now, after getting Qv2 my strategy seems to make some sense. Shall see, shall see.

1 Like

1 loop per sub or just 1 loop every 12 hours?

One loop every twelve hours, so two loops a day in total. Yesterday I ran one loop of Stark in the morning and one loop of RM in the evening. Today I ran one loop of the Alchemist in the morning and I might run one loop of RebirthU in the evening depending on the feel. I run four subs in total. I’m going to stick to it for some time and see how it works for me. @Lion played 1-2 loops a day and of excellent results:

and that was before V2 was released.

3 Likes

Indeed I’m looking forward to how Qv2 changes our routine as well. I’m okay to stay with Qv1, but Qv2 could be promising.

An idea, but I might be able to squeeze in 1x PCC in Qv2 format, since it’s lighter. I’ll test it when it arrives.

3x loops of Q each, then an Ultima or two for the day is my routine.