Is the Q store custom ultima b variant already?

Planning on rebuilding my custom ultima.Just wondering if i build a ultima custom on the q store now is it automatically the b variant or should i wait?

Also just checking,im pretty sure the discount doesnt apply if you change any modules in your ultima right?Cause want to change 2 of my modules to diamond ultima and sex mastery ultima cause i ordered on the 23rd and they came out on the 25th so they werent available when i built.i want the sex mastery version without healing so it can be used on demand(>_<)

Sex Mastery XQ Core
Libertine Ultima Core
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Focused Arousal
Aura of Craving
Auric Overdriver

If Q store is b variant and discount doesnt apply then i wont wait and will just build it.thanks in advance

3 Likes

@Fire and @SaintSovereign

Inquiry above…

1 Like

The Ultima Core on the Q store is the original, because the new core isn’t proven to be “better,” it’s just different. Once we roll out the new core on Q, you’ll be able to rebuild the same subliminal in the new format at a discount.

3 Likes

Alright,thanks alot.will wait then cause i think b variant seems to work better for me based of running rich

1 Like

Hi @Meng123,
How would you describe the differences between the 2 cores ? I also just built a new custom Ultima so it has the original core, and I’ve been wondering if I should rebuild with the new B core when it is available. I haven’t tried R,I.C.H. yet, but I might.

We’ll release more information later, but the basic concept is simple. The original core (A), has alpha training and some other scripting in it. This allows you to run any Ultima-powered title and still get that foundational scripting. (B) is heavily, heavily, HEAVILY focused on just manifestation and results, meaning you’ll have to get the foundational scripting from other programs in your stack.

Both have their pros and cons.

11 Likes

Thanks @SaintSovereign for the details. I am already plenty alpha, so I will definitely consider rebuilding. Any idea how soon it will be available ? Also, do you know when the stand alone Ultima programs will be available as name embedded subs if you want to add just one of those to your stack as a major program ?

Hmm,rich just seems to work better and manifestations appear faster than other ultimas ive tried but havent tried any of the other ultimas in b variant so not 100% sure if its the core or the stuff thats in rich

1 Like

Thanks @Meng123. That goes with what @SaintSovereign detailed above. It’s great that you are already getting results from R.I.C.H.

Would you please say more about foundational scripting, and which programs would have it?

Is this the Q+ we heard about?