Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

This is why I stopped using RICH – until I have setup the pathways that I want it to work from. :blush:

3 Likes

haha a good point. This is actually an excellent problem to have.

I may need to do the same for a little while. I was starting to get opportunities that I don’t necessarily want.

2 Likes

RICH helps manifest the pathways too. What we mean is, don’t expect money until the pathways to make money are there. You can listen to RICH to help you create those opportunities.

17 Likes

Just to make sure, R.I.C.H from the regular store is already in the B-format right?

1 Like

R.I.C.H and love bomb are the only b variants so far.Paragon has both a and b

2 Likes

So we can all just go ahead and build our Ultima already in B Format by writing in the customer notes, right? Does it apply to every module (even Q)?

Holy McColey (culkin), it happened again. A third manifestation in the exact same area.

I feel like Mickey in the Sorcerer’s Apprentice with the mops.

mickey%20gif%201

mickey%20gif%202

okay, okay. not that overwhelmed.

but i need a minute to manage this.

12 Likes

exactly - thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

first run of R.I.C.H
and its fantastic. altho no manifestations yet, during the 30 point mark i came up with an idea of a feature in my system that will give my clients more value and will make it more appealing to purchase.

im excited😃

5 Likes

This sub is so potent , as in results come so quickly and regularly, and it’s so smooth .
If all the subs I have run so far , this I can hear on n on and it’s almost since launch I am listening, so it has been days .
Another sub I felt minimum reconciliation was sex mastery .

3 Likes

Kinda. The B format primarily changes the mandatory Ultima Core, which affects the way all the other modules will work in the title. So yes, if you use Ultima-B, it will change the way the Q modules work also. Remember, Ultima-B replaces most of the alpha / support in the Ultima Core with intense results manifestation and execution of the script.

8 Likes

I don’t know what @SaintSovereign has put in this , but this technology definitely is winner and can open doors to lot more potent subs.
I see so many positive and instant reviews here and experiencing it too .
I can put it like a magic wand , which is like changing financial realities .

5 Likes

What’s your personal preference, @SaintSovereign?

Or maybe it’d be better to ask ‘in which situation(s) would you prefer type B or type A?’

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign - what does alpha mean in this context?

2 Likes

@Lion

Thank you for asking! I’ve been so excited about the Ultima B and Love Bomb I overlooked that I don’t know what alpha / support scripting means.

@SaintSovereign
@Fire

1 Like

My guess is that alpha scripting means lots of self empowerment script like believing in yourself and believing in subs in general
and also self love, optimism scripting
as i recall @SaintSovereign said all subs have scripting that make you feel like you dejerve the best and only the best

1 Like

I am just wondering since I bought RICH will the B be available in my account in the future?

I’m not sure what you’re asking. I know you are interested in the Ultima B option. What is it that you want available?

Does this post help?

What I was trying to say is I know that RICH has B available in the custom store. I was just wondering since I bought RICH the main one that is $49.99. Would I be getting the B in my account for the $49.99 version? Or is B just for the custom store?

1 Like

It is my understanding according to the link I provided above that RICH is in the B version right now at the main shop. What that your understanding? I’m trying to clarify what you might be wanting.