Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

I’m not sure what you’re asking. I know you are interested in the Ultima B option. What is it that you want available?

Does this post help?

What I was trying to say is I know that RICH has B available in the custom store. I was just wondering since I bought RICH the main one that is $49.99. Would I be getting the B in my account for the $49.99 version? Or is B just for the custom store?

1 Like

It is my understanding according to the link I provided above that RICH is in the B version right now at the main shop. What that your understanding? I’m trying to clarify what you might be wanting.

I am attaching a pic to show you what I am talking about. In the pic you will see that I only have one file in my account. I don’t see option to download the B file.

This is already file B mate

@spiritman23 - SaintSovereign has said that you mention in the Notes section that you want the B version after selecting RICH

So what you’re saying is that the file in my account is the B file?

So are you saying that I need to re-buy RICH in order to get the B version?

1 Like

Not at all. Mention that you want the B version of the RICH (in the Notes section) when you are building your custom ultima

PS: If RICH is already B version, your request will be redundant

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining that. Now that leads me to my next question is the B version only available in the custom store? Or is the file in the picture I posted the B version?

1 Like

Maybe it already is. Fortunately, if you ask for the B version of any Ultima and it is already the B version then there is no issues yeah?

1 Like

Thanks Raphael for explaining it to me. Maybe when Saint reads the post he can clarify things.

1 Like

It’s my understanding the RICH in the main shop is in Ultima B format. Does that answer your question?

1 Like

Ok, so the version I have been running is the one I bought the day RICH came out. So, if that is the case then maybe I remove the file that I am running and download the current version which might be the B version?

I think on the day RICH was first presented in the main shop, it was in version B.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire
can correct me if I’m wrong?

I don’t see any indication in my account at the main shop of an update or change in version in RICH.

Is there an indication in your account the file has been updated or that a new version has been released?

If you look at the post where I posted a pic of my account there is no indication what version the file is.

Me too.

So based on everything I have read, I think your question is:

If I downloaded the file when it first came out, is it in Ultima version B?

The answer is: to the best of my knowledge yes.

If this is not your question, would you please ask it again.

If this is your question, does this remove any ambiguity or doubt about what you currently have?

If not, what do you want or need to remove any ambiguity or doubt about what you currently have?

2 Likes

Yes that was my question and yes I don’t have any doubt about the version I have.

Thanks

1 Like

Guys what is an Ultima B?

1 Like

The Ultima core without all the “Alpha” scripting like Ultima A has. More focused on faster results in line with the purpose fo the particular sub.

That’s what I’ve gathered anyhoo

2 Likes