Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

One essence of ignorance is to equate (i.e., to experience no difference between) a Force and a Law.

One essence of wisdom is the insight that Navigation trumps Acquisition.

1 Like

random rant:

A lot of generic advice and/or common-sense is based on the assumptions that people are 1) low in awareness and 2) behaving automatically according to lowest-common denominator patterns.

Sure thatā€™s often true and so those types of principles should be learned and understood, but do you really want to base your worldview on that?

3 Likes

as usual, the subconscious pulled a fast one one me again.

I just realized that Iā€™m getting results from Mogul.

Thisā€™ll be interesting.

1 Like

You are experiencing Spontaneous Mogul Satori.

1 Like

One great side-benefit of the subliminals is that they serve as an excellent organizational device for envisioning and planning the projects and actions youā€™re going to initiate in your life.

1 Like

:joy::sweat::rofl:

Forgot that back in April 2020, I was already considering layering in Ascended Mogul to help with getting me to where Ecstasy of Gold could really do its thing. Then a month passed, Q Customs hit and Everything Changed.

Took 10 months, but I got there.

And after about 10 days or so, Iā€™m already feeling the benefit of Mogul. I could feel my job satisfaction and, more importantly, my vision for job satisfaction beginning to increase.

3 Likes

Stayed up for the whole night last night. It was not intense. Pretty chill actually. Just was not falling asleep. There does seem to be reconciliation going on at the moment. It often has an existential quality to it that makes it difficult to pin it down and recognize whatā€™s happening.

At some point, I decided to sit down and review my plans and my situation. It wasnā€™t a middle-of-the-night feverish crazed kind of thing. I felt awake, and these matters have been on my mind. So I just let myself get into it.

I started to realize that: 1) yes, Iā€™m seeing some Mogul-related effects and 2) yes, Iā€™m dealing with reconciliation.

I reviewed every subliminal element that is currently in my stack and started to review the descriptions and my desired results and actions for each one. Thatā€™ll take a while and I didnā€™t really do it obsessively, but it was enough to give me some insights.

Iā€™ll continue with that process over time.

One thing that came back to me is that there are some very timely and appropriate actions to be taken right now. And, interestingly enough, they do align with the initial plans that I made last year. There are a lot of moving parts and sometimes I lose motivation or get blown off course. But it seems to be looking right.

When I finally went to sleep, I felt kind of satisfied.

1 Like

Back to the park for pull-ups, this time 3 sets with decent form and very little abdominal pain (though weā€™re still in the adaptation phase).

In nature, critical mass, threshold, is a thing.

Influenced by a variety of factors (for example, mental state, concentration level, emotional state, degree of relaxedness, and so on), threshold nonetheless represents a distinct region or spectrum beyond which a phenomenon is perceived and experienced as ā€˜realā€™.

This is a highly influential fact of our experience.

A particular process or phenomenon may have multiple, diverse, and dynamic changes, but if those changes occur below the threshold of your awareness, then in your subjective experience (and in your narratives about that experience) they will simply not be acknowledged.

This is an important part of the significance of what we are doing here on this forum and with these programs.

The root-word ā€˜limenā€™ itself means ā€˜thresholdā€™. Subliminal simply means ā€˜below the thresholdā€™.

But here I am thinking of the term in its general sense, not specifically in terms of subliminal messaging programs or products.

Subliminality is a fact of life, and an important one.

Like most of what I work on (and like most of what human beings do), these points are ultimately about Ego and egocentrism.

To a mind that is confidently based in excessive egocentrism, perceptions are experienced as self-evident. Whether positive or negative, self-enhancing or self-destructive, perceptions will seem to be ā€˜rightā€™ and ā€˜correctā€™. As a result, what is outside of my perception and/or knowledge will seem to simply be non-existent or absurd.

In contrast, to a mind that is less firmly oriented by egocentrism, perception will seem like a more fluid and flexible prospectā€”a tenuous link to something that could be called engagement, but that could not, in any confident sense, be thought of as ā€˜realityā€™.

ā€˜The fact that I do not perceive something may or may not indicate very much about the existence of that thing.ā€™

Itā€™s a shakier way to navigate the world, and should probably be eschewed when handling heavy equipment.

Itā€™s also much more accurate.

Agnosis

Apophasis

äøēŸ„åæƒ

Itā€™s not a critique or rejection of reality. That would be grandiose. It is rather, and much more humbly, an abdication of my entitlement to or dominion over reality.

Thoughts right now.

Okay, enough of that. On to work.

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently experiencing Quantum Limitless and maybe Stark manifestations in the forms of intuitive leaps of association.

Itā€™s not unfamiliar, but it feels a bit marked at the moment. One of those mental spaces in which no matter what you turn your attention to, it instantly spawns 5 more meaningful connections/linkages to other phenomena.

I was thinking the following:

Remember the grounded physical elements/aspects/expressions of the processes youā€™re working with

Sounds vague, but in this case it was in relation to some proto-proposals that Iā€™m reviewing from people. Basically theyā€™re sharing their ideas throughout the process of gradually completing project proposals.

Iā€™m reminding myself that these series of black shapes on a white screen do ultimately connect back to meaningful events and experiences that will influence peopleā€™s lives. Thinking of them in that way increases my engagement exponentially.

Words on paper? Meh.

Peopleā€™s lives? Okay, this matters.

But the same thing is true of just about anything people write or say, itā€™s rooted somewhere, somehow, in a life (and the connections to that life/lives are usually left implicit, unacknowledged, and unexplored).

So this then led me to consider the intellectual expression of Taurus and the Earth element. My Sun sign is Taurus, but due to the other elements in my chart, Iā€™m not the newspaper horoscope stereotype of a Taurus.

But I realized that this desire to ground intellectual activity in the practical impacts and lived contexts of physical reality is an expression of my Taurean affinity/desire for the Earth element.

Writing this post took about 20 times as long as the actual thought process, but cā€™est la vie. Just thought Iā€™d note it in my journal.

2 Likes

I also feel that addressing this basic dynamic (integrating concepts with lived and/or material realities) is at the core of my challenges and potential attainments of career, vocation, and Calling.

For me, itā€™s slippery as a fish.

For another intuitive leap of association relating variously to the 2 long posts above.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youā€™re right.

Very much so.

Actually, I performed a Brandian Ritual of Perception this morning. I know that it interacted with Quantum Limitless and fed into the expansion of perception that I experienced/am experiencing.

1 Like

Would you be open to sharing what you do for work? Apologies if this has been stated before and/or asked before (especially if it was by me :sweat_smile:).

1 Like

Right now Iā€™m working as a college professor. My background is in cultural anthropology and psychology.

3 Likes

I noticed thoughts coming up tonight that seemed to be really related to Ascension.

I found that my mind was processing perceptions about status. This has been happening more since I started playing this title.

1 Like

Thatā€™s very cool, and not at all what I though but makes a lot of sense.

Mindā€™s Eye Terminus2 meditation: 1 loop
Alchemist Awakening: 3.5 loops (Got interrupted in the middle of third loop and the interruption lasted for a while so I just started it over)
Quantum Focus: 1 loop

Lots of meetings today. Glad theyā€™re over.

Stole 10 minutes around lunchtime to finally make and eat my intended breakfast. For some reason Iā€™ve started peeling an apple, quartering it up and then dicing the slices. Then I put that in a big bowl and add mango-apricot yogurt. Always used to put bananas in yogurt. Apples feel weird. But Iā€™ve been eating this snack a lot in the past few months.

After skimming this book that you mentioned, I liked what I saw and requested it on Interlibrary Loan, together with Astral Dynamics. Astral Dynamics absorbed me and I didnā€™t want to put it down (eventually had to due to many meetings scheduled).

Thank you for the recommendation @SubliminalUser!

It actually helped me to make use of an experience I had about 18 years ago. (And also another experience that I had when I was 18.)

Iā€™ve always wondered about that. I even wrote to the leader of that workshop about 15 years later. It was odd because I usually donā€™t see any images let alone vivid ones. But that time I saw a very specific place and very specific objects as if my eyes were open. In a sense, it felt completely normal.

What Iā€™m reading in Astral Dynamics seems like it could plausibly explain that experience.

1 Like

Any business or project that you create is going to involve either 1) problem-solving (i.e., the application of knowledge/information to achieve some desired end), 2) communication, or both. All that varies are the specific details.

Donā€™t build it up too much.

Tasks and People (in Contexts)

1 Like