Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

Here’s to long term planning mate :beers:

DUDE! :champagne:

1 Like

I’m definitely observing (subjectively) spikes in theta activity in my meditations with Mind’s Eye Terminus2. Theta activity happens in all meditations, but I’m observing it at a markedly higher concentration.

Just now, I sat down for an hour or so and clarified my ideas about timing and about how to work with subliminals in the coming period of time.

I’m in my first Phase of working with subliminals and I’ve divided that phase into a first half and a second half. The first half is about preparation (Sowing) and the second half is application and fruition (Reaping). Phase I will be done when I’ve reached the goals and benchmarks of Phase I.

pre-Phase I (September 2019 to June 2020): I got my feet wet with subliminals and started to get familiar with how these things work (started with a BIG program as my first. Ecstasy of Gold. So…that happened.)

Phase I, first half (June 2020 to May 2021): I got serious, got organized, and :grimacing: got heavy (in the stack). Long-term focus, Foundation building.

Phase I, second half (May 2021 to ???): Action, Pathways to Manifestation. Present-Focus, Project Focus, Action-taking.

For the first half of Phase I, I accepted that, as a consequence of my long-term strategy, glutted, congested bandwidth, somewhat sluggish action, and slower results would be a likely feature.

For the second half of Phase I, these exact same conditions (i.e., glutted bandwidth, difficulty initiating action, etc.) will be taken as signs that some element of my stack needs to be removed or otherwise revised.

But this first half of Phase I still has two months to go: Be calm. Be patient. Stay on program.

Thank you so much for the generous sharing of spirit, @RVconsultant!

I still have a number of practical questions. The answers to those questions will impact my final approach. But I think it will be easier to use short-term observation to get answers to those questions once my stack has simplified.

20 years ago I had the pleasure of reading Herman Hesse’s The Glass-Bead Game, Magister Ludi.

I think that it may be time to read it again.

2 Likes

Give things a chance to get easier.

1 Like

@SubliminalUser

Please see above wisdom of @Malkuth.

1 Like

Too many reflections these days.

Last night during my walk, I experienced a flow of helpful thoughts. Reprocessing and reframing of my past journey. Updating my sense of what’s to happen now.

Couple of practical subliminal related thoughts:

1. I’m considering including Renaissance Man core in my NAISSANCE Custom in May. This requires a period of reflection and clarifying the role of that custom.

2. As important boosters right now, I’m running Jet Stream Ultima (Financial Success Reality Shifter, Sultan, Secret Source, Unrelenting Wealth Motivation & Energy, Current Invoker, Yggdrasil) and RICH and MOGUL and Ascension. I also run 1-2 loops of Paragon at night.

So, my plan is to create a new enhanced Jet Stream B (with RICH and Ascended Mogul added to the original Jet Stream; and also built in the Ultima B format). That will in one move really streamline my Boosters. Basically, one wealth and one health.

1 Like

Interesting, it took Renaissance man for you to finally make a big change to your stack!

I haven’t actually designed NAISSANCE yet. It’s a brand-new one that I plan to begin working with in May. I’m still deciding what will be included in it. I haven’t actually finalized it. But last night it was occurring to me that RM could possibly play a good role in it. Still needs a bunch more consideration.

there’s going to be a lot of changes in the meantime.

Agreed

Can’t really finalize the idea until May

wow

i just witnessed, for the first time in my life, laryngeal stroboscopy of a singing voice

wow

tried to find a youtube video to link here, but don’t have so much time to find a perfect one

will try later

1 Like

I’m seeing the results that have been arising out of my subliminal process of the last year.

Aspects of a guiding vision are arising, developing and coming together.

It’s pretty amazing. Still nascent, but i’m seeing it more.

1 Like

hmmm…

I’ve been running somewhat heavier loops this week. At night and then in day.

Last night, I played 1 loop of DUAT Terminus2 and then two loops of Paragon and 1 loop of Mogul.

I got out of bed at 4:30 AM. And then decided to meditate from 4:44 to 5:44. I knew I’d have to wake up my son at 6:15 pm. So did that and went through the morning routine with him until 6:45 and then gradually went back to bed and got some more hours of sleep until 9:15 AM or so.

Talked to my daughter from 11 AM to 12 PM. Then had work Zoom meetings from 12 until now. One last one coming up in 2 minutes.

The first meeting was with someone I’m supervising, and I felt that I was really riding this person and pressuring them. I am still processing this. I am not satisfied with my contribution to the dynamic, but at the same time, I’m not sure how to help the person. And I can’t just phone it in.

In the meantime, in the background, I’ve been playing Alchemist Awakening (3 loops). Now starting 1 loop of Quantum Focus.

12 pull-ups on the first set

10 on set 2

Praise to the fucking gods. On the way.

Since July 2020, I have been concurrently running Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. The independent and synergistic effects are real.

For basically my entire adult life I have been on a quest for Vocation and Calling. I sensed that this was the only way I would be able to work meaningfully and effectively; yet, again and again I’ve been frustrated along this journey.

I can’t really fully enumerate the benefits and results of Quantum Limitless (for one thing, they’re still very much in-process), but let me share a brief anecdote:

As I was walking on an evening hike 1 or 2 months ago ( about 5 or 6 months into my Quantum Limitless/Alchemist journey), I found that a framework was arising, basically fully developed, in my mind.

At first, it was framed as a kind of retcon (or ‘retroactive continuity’ revision) of my past. I was envisioning how I could have approached college if I had had the vision, the confidence, the willpower, and the life experience to do it as I needed to do it. I saw myself designing an independent study with 3 components: Knowledge, Clinical, Contemplative Practice.

The Knowledge component would focus on Anthropology, (Depth) Psychology, Study of Comparative Religion, Philosophy, Mythology.

The Clinical component would focus on healing and therapeutic modalities.

The Contemplative practices component would include: Zen/Chan meditation, Daoist practices, Astrology/Tarot (Divinatory Cosmologies)

The vision more or less sprang up coherently and completely. What I would have needed to be truly intellectually, practically, and spiritually engaged.

Gradually, I saw that this image was not just about ‘What Might Have Been’, but also about my trajectory of Vocation and Calling now.

It was not so discontinuous or out-of-left-field with my ongoing thoughts about these things; but it had a level of clarity to it. It carried forward my journey to Calling in a meaningful way.

I’m sharing this as one intimate part of my Vision. It’s helping to organize my plans and efforts as I continue to move forward. I can attribute this in no small part to the effects of Quantum Limitless.

It’s raising the level of efficiency of my thought process. It’s enhancing my integrative capacity. I find that the flow of intuitive associations and the ability to perceive connections are significantly strengthened.

Anyway, I’ll stop rhapsodizing and get back to work over here. I’ve only got a couple of hours before things hit the dirt again.

2 Likes

I really appreciated reading your post! I also like how deeply you think about things.

1 Like

At some point I started naming songs by the date on which they were composed. Almost like diary entries.

This one is August 22 2014. It was one of the ones I liked more.

Lyrics

When I wake up and stand alone.

I am standing by these waters.

I am holding to these hands.

I am looking for direction.

I am standing with my friends.

I am holding to the water.

I am walking down my path.

1 Like