Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

I can see why you like this one. It’s got a very uplifting feel to it. But in that seeking sort of not knowing the answer yet vibe.

Side note, I know music is a highly subjecting thing but I figured I’d share my thoughts. While I was listening I thought a house music drum pattern would fit this really well, maybe with some djembe drum percussion in the background. But it all depends on what you’re gong for I guess. When I heard this I felt it had a lot of untapped energy that could be released with a certain combination of rhythm. Either way very powerful stuff, I enjoyed it.

1 Like

That’s why remixes and collabs exist.

Would be interesting to see what you’d add to it.

Pretty much everything I write is a moment (or moments) of feeling. I said it because that’s what I felt.

Then I often use the song as a kind of key or map to let me access that feeling or mind-state again. I think that’s how I basically relate to and use music.

But there’s no reason that a new moment and a new feeling could not be created out of the original moment.

1 Like

I think if I were adjusting it now, I’d strengthen the bassline to emerge more clearly. And if it were my dream world, I might have Natalie Merchant singing it instead of me.

1 Like

I like that. I’ve got a few songs like that for me as well.

If you don’t mind rendering out the stems, I’d love to see what I could do with it. Entirely up to you

1 Like

For my older sketches/songs, the ones that were created years ago on NanoStudio 1, the original data is lost somewhere. Down underneath boxes on an old hard drive, and on an old laptop that does not activate anymore. All I have are these mp3 mixdowns that I uploaded to SoundCloud.

But for everything since 2019, made using the upgraded version of NanoStudio (NanoStudio2), I have the data.

So for that particular song, I can’t render the stems, but I have a lot of other stuff for which it is possible. None with vocals since I still haven’t found a good way to layer vocals in NanoStudio 2. I’m actually, in my mind, kind of preparing to transition to a more mainstream DAW (probably mentioned that at some point here). It’s not particularly urgent, but more like when my work and finances are in a better place, I’ll think more about that.

That (a proper home studio and creative flow) is part of that next phase of development and projects that I’m imagining.

Anyway, I’ll upload some of the newer sketches from time to time and see if there’s anything else that catches your attention, to which you might like to add your ear and your vision.

1 Like

Lots of 222222s and 444444s at the moment.

This has been a very long journal. I’ve been running it since June 2020 when I created my first customs.

It occurs to me that in May 2021, when I begin the 2nd stage of Phase I of my subliminal journey (the Working stage), I may open up a new journal. By then, this one will probably be over 1000 posts long.

Sheesh.

And now we’ll see what May 2021 to April 2022 will bring.

Ah I see. I’ll have to see what can be done with the soundcloud version, it’ll be an interesting challenge.

Sounds cool, looking forward to hearing more as the journey of growth continues.

For DAWs, throwing this out there now to casually look at, check out Bitwig. I just recently switched to it and it’s very nice. They put a lot of thought into the workflow of it so you’re not battling with computer software to get creative ideas out. They basically learned from all the mistakes other DAWs made and improved on them.

1 Like

12 full pull-ups tonight
Followed by 3 half-assed pull-ups

So, 15

Currently working to plan out NAISSANCE custom. I’ll order it on about May 1 or so.

12 pull-ups at start of walk

Slowly but surely

1 Like

I’m currently experiencing what I believe are significant benefits from Quantum Limitless (and possibly Alchemist).

I’ve enrolled in a 100-hour training course, divided into 5 bi-monthly modules. Currently on day 3 of module 1.

There are a mixture of factors that have come together here:

1. I’m very interested in the topic/skills being offered
  2. it’s being delivered via Zoom (which as a highly introverted person is much more comfortable for me)
  3. I’m using Quantum Limitless

Whatever the specific combination, I’m finding myself feeling profoundly engaged with the process. Like just wanting to soak it in.

It strikes me that Quantum Limitless is not only working to help me to learn, but was also involved in shaping the situation that makes it easier to learn. In other words, I feel that it also facilitated my choice of what course to take.

1 Like

There have been a number of occasions in this course in which a thought or phrase popped into my mind and then the instructor shared or elaborated on that precise phrase.

One challenging part is that I have to wake up at 6 AM for the course.

2 Likes

I think the universe is synchronizing on a specific time space location known currently as @Malkuth!

1 Like

every day

ups and downs

most of it just in your head and body

Did the deed.

2 days ago I ordered my new version of Jet Stream Ultima. I’m planning to work with this one for most likely the rest of the year (at least). As long as it works anyway (it’s something of an experiment).

Since this Ultima combines 4 of my boosters into one track, I now have a little space. So, I decided to try Renaissance Man. I’m no longer planning to include RM in my NAISSANCE custom (unless something changes). So, I want to try it out for a little while and see how I respond.

“Resistance is futile.”

1 Like

“and Renaissance, effortless”

1 Like

Dude! I just :rofl:

1 Like

It’s been a pretty odd week.

As mentioned, I’ve signed up for a course that meets bimonthly. Every two months you meet for 5 consecutive days. And each meeting is 4 hours. There are 5 modules overall. So that (4 hour day x 5 days x 5 modules) adds up to 100 hours.

Due to the time zone differences, my local time for the course is 6 AM to 10 AM. I wasn’t sure how that would work with my meditation practice (which I like to do upon waking). So far, each day I’ve managed to meditate before the course began. So, that has required early wakings and is part of what has made this time period feel unique. In order to be ready for a 6 AM zoom call, I need to start meditating at 4:50 or 4:55.

At the same time, it seems that meditating beforehand has an enhancing effect on my experience in the course. Friday was harder because I was exhausted. Saturday (today) was a bit easier; but I’ll have a work-related commitment that fills up the second half of the day, so this is one of those (thankfully anomalous) Saturdays.

1 Like