Tools beside subliminals

I have never felt anything from any of the tools listed below… I’m just depending on subliminals for now.

2 Likes

Please take what I am about to say in the right tone. It is inquisitive while trying to state a case. I don’t throw hissy fits.

This is a thread about complementary tools, not other subliminals. It is also debatable whether what’s been discussed here are similar tools except from a broad perspective of self improvement. Shall we stop talking about books as well? Free advertising apparently. And video games which the proprietors of this remarkable forum have, on occasion, mentioned are very beneficial to keeping the mind sharp.

What prevents me from creating a useful journal and sticking with it is the fact that, in addition to SubClub products, I use products and techniques that are either direct from, or attributable to, all the books I’ve read, videos I’ve watched, or things done by various creators.

So I can’t really talk about anything directly. Or we can talk about some things directly but not others. I will tell you that some of the other creators mentioned here have forums that have either a thread or a specific area like a lounge (which this thread is in) to talk about such things.

“How’d you lose weight?” Well I used EmpFit plus some diet I’m not allowed to talk about from some app and some videos from some person and I do some working out from a program designed by two someone’s I can’t mention.

It doesn’t tell the whole story to say that SubClub provides all my benefits. And isn’t one of the features of SubClub products to lead you toward a path which one must take in order to meet one’s objectives? Such paths typically lead to complementary products and processes.

I’m a product of everything I’ve ever tried and I’d argue that is a lie by omission to journal otherwise.

8 Likes

I agree, didnt even have interest in most of this stuff only after few loops of ROM did it push me to search into meditation music ,brainwave entrainment and biofields.

5 Likes

I feel a lot perhaps due to natural sensitivity(clarisentience) combined with years of spiritual practice that opens you further to sensing .
As for feeling sublims i would ‘open’ my subconscious making it more receptive to sublims before listening and after running AC+ rom and mindeye together it feels my soul becomes an engine of shifting timelines like holding a philosopher stone.

Note to self the Mono Gold biotech works well with DR+RoM due to extra added cleanse and subconscious understanding.

3 Likes

Yes I meant SES and I agree 100% with what you said below. And the policy is respectable but my pockets are extremely empty sadly at the moment…

I get can get behind this idea
“Images are energetically encoded image files that transform your electronic devices into powerful vibrational tools that broadcast the amplified energetic signature”

but a bit skeptical about printing it on paper and putting it around me… does this go towards Magik?

Could you help me understand this a bit better if I need to take this off the thread i can understand I dont want to stir up anything…

1 Like

In the PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy they aren’t talking about books, videogames, workouts, diets, etc. They are speaking on subliminals and other similar modalities.

You can still make a useful journal without bringing up the audios by specific creators.

Yes, I know those forums and threads. Those threads were toxic and full of gossip. It doesn’t matter what they do they over on the other forums. This forum is for SubliminalClub’s subliminals. That’s how @SaintSovereign and @Fire want to keep it.

Nobody’s stopping you from talking about a diet, workout program, etc. Again its just about other subliminals, similar modalities and creators.

You don’t have to contribute all your results to SubClub. Just talk about the benefits you get from SubClub because thats what we are all here for. If you wanna talk about about the benefits you get from listening to morphic fields, reiki, etc. You can label it as energy work.

Example:

Emperor Fitness:

• It helped me stick with the OMAD diet

• Before listening, it was really hard to have proper form. After listening to this for a few weeks, I notice I have proper form.

Energy Work:

• It’s helped me integrate these subliminals

• It took me on a path to my inner power

Yes it is one of the objectives. Of course it will lead you to complementary products and processes. It’s fine to talk about those. @SaintSovereign and @Fire just don’t want you to talk about other subliminals, similar modalities and creators.

Now we don’t know their full stance on SES, iAwake, Blissful, etc. We do know their stance on morphic fields (no matter the creator) being mentioned here.

1 Like

Interesting. I appreciate your perspective and thank you for giving me food for thought.

I believe based on past interactions that Saint doesn’t like Morphic energy creators because he thinks it doesn’t work and doesn’t like the marketing as some of them have gone with expensive limited edition NFTs. It’s a valid criticism on the marketing model but I disagree on the efficacy of the tech itself. We are perhaps both right.

It is not the same tech as subs. It is, as you’ve stated, energy work, and I don’t think it should be put in the same bucket but like many things, an argument can be made on both sides of the topic.

2 Likes

Thats just it, we’re not talking about other subliminal programs or creators, and they’re not competition, as they’re not in the same class or category.

As far as I’m aware, Morphic fields use sigils (aka magick), so unless Sub Club are putting that in their tech, then I don’t see the comparison.

These can be complimentary modalities, and that’s what this thread is about to discuss other tools that some have found useful on one’s journey, not leading one to jump ship.

And were not splurging it all around the forum, it’s just a topic within the Emperors Lounge, which you can choose to visit and view or not, with the understanding and expectation that details will be included.

No one is telling another that you should or must do this or that. It is up to the individual to find out and choose for themselves if it may be of benefit to them or not.

Sub Club may have said be careful not to mix their subliminal with, for instance, morphic fields because that adds in another element, which may potentially compromise the action or effectiveness of the subliminal. Now for you that may be true, however for others they might be enhanced.

How many use the subliminals outside of the guidelines? Because they have found what protocol best works for them. It is general advice, but everyone is unique in their response.

Some get overwhelmed, etc… even with just one full loop or less, all within the guidelines.

Speaking of Morphic Fields or Reiki as just energetics work is vague and unhelpful.

Elsewhere in Emperor’s Lounge, I see names of makers and their specific products mentioned, so if this rule is to be applied here, it should be applied to all areas of the forum.

1 Like

Just one point for correction. It is not sigil magick. The field can be created and put on an object to carry around, typically called a mandala, or be put on a file such as music. It typically involves conceptual thinking, as opposed to very specific thoughts expressed as affirmations that are often the meat of subliminals.

1 Like

Uhm, yes – they are. Passive self-help audios to change the body, mind and life. The technicality of how they work seems irrelevant.

This doesn’t make any sense, but I know who you heard that from.

I mean this is really the crux of it which I perfectly understand. If you express a complaint that subs aren’t working for you and you’re using other products, it’s hard to pinpoint the problem and you have no right really to say the subs are the problem.

I tend to gravitate toward energy work that upgrades me holistically so that more targeted things like subs can work better. And this is why I feel they are complementary.

Eyes wide open.

2 Likes

I’m happy to try to clarify it. I don’t fully appreciate you insinuating that I’m just aping what others have said but that’s fine.

I’ve experimented with making my own that are targeted toward musicianship.

Look I’m not sure the value in arguing it at this point. I’ve got a long overdue Xmas party to attend for my employees at my gym. I wish you well.

2 Likes

Then out the window goes any meditation music then that transmits energetics (which they all do really because sound is energy), or guided meditations…

Don’t forget all the mentions elsewhere around here of Joe Despenza…

I said passive, not active.

That’s a different kind of energy, right? Or are SES’s and others’ energy tools just . . . music?

One gets better results with Morphic energy if one is active in meditation, and with conscious intent, visualizing the energy doing what the audio/ mandala was designed to do.

2 Likes

That’s true. I think the same could be said about subliminals and all other passive growth audio technologies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

is it just me or do morphic fields come across as some pseudo-woodoo quackery, like what kind of results are you guys even getting from them lol

Many feel that way. I can’t scientifically prove it and I’m fine if people don’t believe it.

2 Likes

I like to think I’m relentlessly open minded

3 Likes