Tools beside subliminals

Honestly I bought a bunch of them before and never really felt anything. Any advice on that?

How long ago? The tech has improved a lot over time.

One of the main reasons some people donā€™t feel them is because in their situation, they may require a much stronger transmission or field to feel it. It does not mean, however, no benefit since often people dont feel supplements. After all, it is in the subtle realm, and some are much more perceptive and receptive than others. It can be developed, and this tends to increase more with use. It is accumulative in effect.

What is recommended is to turn the magnification up until you can feel it. That means opening multiple instances of mandalas or digital images via different photo viewers on your device while playing audio or video files of the same apps.

It calls for a bit of experimentation, but if you lack patience and donā€™t test it out right, then you give up and conclude it was nothing or does not work.

Iā€™ve opened hundreds of those highest strength images, alongside dozens of the highest strength audio files. I opened so many my computer was close to crashing. I even printed 50 double-sided pages for it. I just did not really feel anything. I left it on for hours and even overnight. I dislike the implication that I wasnā€™t patient enough or didnā€™t test it properly. So, what is your suggestion?

The version is from late 2021, if I recall correctly.

Can you feel anything from brainwave entrainment audios, morphic fields, reiki, etc?

Yup. Used it plenty of times before and had good effects. [Self-Redaction], thatā€™s where I got it from. I want to try it again but am not sure if it would conflict with the subliminals (using it not at the same time). Will need to ask Support about that.

Never used it because I knew it would conflict negatively with the subliminals.

Never used it and donā€™t plan to. From my reading of it, Iā€™m against using reiki for healing myself and others. There are apparently unintended consequences to doing so.

EDIT: Redacted Company Name.

Sure, so with that further information in view, what I would suggest is how I use them mostly.

SES produces many of the apps in different formats because what suits one does not suit the other.

Personally, I am much more able to feel the ones that emit audible sound and by sitting or laying still and meditating to them with headphones.

First starting to listen to energetic files this way is a bit like when you first listen to brainwave entrainment. It progresses, or the effect increases with more regular listens, as your body and mind adapt to the new input.

Itā€™s kind of like marinating until you soften to it, and it soaks in and flows.

I understand now that you are not like the average person who might attempt at it and doesnā€™t give it a real go. How many donā€™t read or follow instructionsā€¦

Also, I take it you did get them from the official site and downloaded direct? As zip files, when compressed and uncompressed, lose much of the energetic signature or imprint, so become weak.

1 Like

I can send you for free kabalistic god name attunements those are usually quite potent and people always report feeling or some shift happening. Religion or belief is not necessary

1 Like

Any way to facilitate faster assimilation or just taking breaks with nature walks might help with that intuitive guess.
Got a couple of more products theyā€™re kind of expensive for just audio+img and you canā€™t really test them with those meme demos.

Iā€™ve used SES products for over 4 years and have an account with several purchased products where I download all new updates. I do not get any effects. I put on Neurotransmitter Balance one time and still got a seizure shortly thereafter. I had put it on in order to balance my neurochemistry to prevent seizures. It did not work. Iā€™ve never felt effects from using the products. Golden Proportion 60-minute has a nice rain sound and Awaken the Mind has a nice Huu-chant but thatā€™s about it . . .

And yes, Iā€™ve sometimes opened 100 ultra-strength files. Nada.

PS: Some SES productsā€™ upgrades throughout the years have been remote, without sending new files. Eric claimed that the previously printed mandalas in peopleā€™s homes were upgraded as well.

1 Like

While itā€™s true that some people seem to be non-responders to them, the same can be said of supplements or even therapeutic drugs or other treatments and modalities. I suspect there are various factors at play that have a bearing on this.

It appears people become more sensitive and attuned over time with regular use.

If a person has certain blockages, it may prevent the energies from either being perceived or received and flowing within them, same as with the aura based only sub club programs.

Another thought comparison is that just like a tv or radio antenna, the signal could be good and strong, yet if not tuned to the station to process the signal, or the antenna is broken, there is no picture or sound.

About the Neurotransmitter balance app not preventing a seizure, none of their apps claim to cure or prevent a disease. There are many possible causes of epileptic episodes besides neurochemical imbalance.

Everyone wants everything to work 100% positively for them all the time (including me), that is human nature, but unfortunately it doesnā€™t happen that way, and I get the frustration and disappointment.

One day I guess we all hope that it gets to the level where everyone is benefited and helped.

Clearly these apps do work for many people and work well.

There are some web apps now that you can open that are powerful, and the larger the image the better. So perhaps give that a go on your smart tv. It might also contain an ultra-strength track you can put on simultaneously.

1 Like

I politely disagree. Have been using both for nine years now. Psychic University is a new, good creator. Clean energy. Iā€™m apparently not allowed to mention the other one Iā€™ve used for years but we can apparently talk about subtle.energy and iAwake and several other technologies here.

Panchanga Yoga morphic energy series has done more for me than any other technology. Several fields from Psychic University have helped as well. Pair it with RoM and I believe you can take on anything in life with equanimity. They donā€™t clash. Not for me at least.

I have a demanding, senior management job, own a gym, have three young kids, my father is dying in the hospital and I am his health care proxy. Relatives that live out of state are playing Monday morning quarterback about the decisions im making for him. He wants to die. They want me to put him in a home so he can be a well preserved miserable prune. I play in three bands so I have to always have nearly 200 songs down and ready to go. All of it would have been overwhelming to me a year ago. Itā€™s not now.

I used to think I wasnā€™t handling any of this very well but with certain subs and Morphic energy, Iā€™ve changed how I feel and approach everything in my life over the last 12 months.

7 Likes

Interesting. I will have to try that out later.

Indeed I did. I took care to remember not to compress it afterwards for storage keeping.

I suspect this is the reason. Either that or Iā€™m lacking spiritual sensitivity, whereas @Akephalos is able to feel the effects due to his past experience in spiritual traditions.

3 Likes

I appreciate this post. What I mean by I know it would negatively conflict with the subliminals is because I remember that was the official SubliminalClub position some time ago. Since you mention this is a new creator, I am willing to give it a go, under the impression that I am not following the guidelines and maybe this is the exception to the rule.

Love hearing your experience. I will give this technology a shot.

1 Like

SubClubā€™s position hasnā€™t changed. They will tell you it conflicts at worst. At best they will say that using other creators muddies the waters and you will not not be able to discern what is working.

My position is that they are complementary.

Please donā€™t DM me to ask me to link anywhere. I gave enough information above. I donā€™t want to get banned. Iā€™m a big proponent of SubClub and have defended them on other forums.

1 Like

No worries, no DMs sent :slightly_smiling_face: .

Forgive me, I wasnā€™t referring to you with the DMā€™s. Sloppy writing on my part. I got a couple DMā€™s overnight from others on this topic, and they are well-meaning, but I am not providing more info.

1 Like

which ones were most impactful? Fire therapy sounds interesting but eh too much stuff to pick from

This is really up to what you want to achieve. The Ultimate Integration Tool is supposed to help you get better results with any fields or subs you are using. Maximum Human is great too. The Journey of Discovering Your True power series of 4 are also great.

And thereā€™s a series of fields that all have Astrological Buff in the title, I believe. He just opened up on Gumroad as well under Aesthetics University. Try some free fields from him first. Iā€™d you donā€™t feel anything, move along. He also has a Patreon as Psychic University.

1 Like

I have dozens of fields that I may play throughout a day. From both creators because they both learned from Dale Power and their energy feels cleaner, more pure than others on the market. Every other day I play RoM and EmpBlack, back to back.

If Iā€™m struggling at the gym I might fire up the old Beast Within. Thereā€™s also a couple of Morphic fields related to athletics I have and thatā€™s what I listen to when I work out.

Iā€™m waiting on Ultimate Artist to be releases as ZP V2. And very rarely I throw in RICH or EOG. Maybe once a month lately.

And yes I fully acknowledge I am not following the guidelines. Iā€™m 50 years old and have been listening to subs for 35 years. I was on the early train a decade ago when Dale Power was making fields on Xtrememind. Iā€™ve been practicing magick for 20 years. Iā€™m able to handle more than someone with far less experienced so be careful and YMMV. My progress in the last year eclipses the prior 34 but all of it was important in my growth.

That being said, Iā€™ve done so much work because Iā€™ve been personally dogged my whole life by feeling im inadequate. Im not terribly smart. Not gifted in genetics. Not a natural musician. Not terribly good looking. But I think if you just consistently do some work every day youā€™ll get to where you want to be. Lately, the fields and RoM have helped me to see and understand that Iā€™ve done pretty well and should be content with it.

5 Likes

What magick modality did you find most useful for you?