The path of greatness (ZP experimental custom)

For a while now, I’ve felt something about me hasn’t been the same for a while, whether it was because I was trying to be too serious about my life, or maybe it was because I was slowly losing my darker side as a result of all the “high vibes” I was chasing with subs like LBFH, CWON and my custom Euphoria.

Up until a few days back when I heard this song:

Which then reminded me of this song for some reason:

And then something started clicking in my head, after which Saint just casually dropped WANTED in the new build, and right after my first loop, I realized what was it that clicked: I’ve lost my edge, that second song there was mentioned to me twice last year by some girls, telling me that it was the vibe that I gave off: an intoxicating vibe, but now? I didn’t feel like the song was as relatable to me as it used to, hence why, this is now the goal: I will get back my edge till everyone around me is left intoxicated by my vibe.

Ladies and Gents….

Unholy ZP

Unholy ZP

• WANTED core

• Primal core

• Ascension chamber core

• Heracles

• Serum X

• Entranced

• Focused arousal

• Gorgeous manifestor

• Sexual manifestation

• Alexander’s play

• Gloryseeker

• Direct influencing aura

• Long range seduction

• The wonder

• Joie de vivre

• Carpe diem ascended

• Victory’s call

• Deep sleep

• Jupiter

• Void of creation

18 Likes

wow primal and wanted great combo

1 Like

I love the song Unholy.

I decided to name one of my latest stacks something of a similar nature (Pure Stigma) the other day, but I don’t know if I will keep using it. I change stacks a bit too often.

I hope you make great progress in the direction you want (or get surprised) by the new custom.

1 Like

This gives me nostalgia – as Lady Gaga was my favorite artist when I was a kid, lmao.

I’d have these at-home concerts with my friend. Kind of embarassing that when someone googles my name, one of the things that come up is an old “invitation to a home concert with Lady Gaga songs”. I’m the only one in the world with my name, soooo. Interestingly in Europe everyone has the right to have anything on Google removed when their name is searched. “The right to be forgotten.” I’ve used it to remove a lot of personal information from Google when searching my name. I just send in an email to Google and they remove it a few days later – no questions asked. Anyway, I’m getting sidetracked. I’m listening to Monster now. :smiley:

P.S. Just yesterday I read Apple decided to abandon the Lightning charger in Europe, because the EU mandates USB-C on all electronics. Fascinating.

1 Like

Hahahah thanks for giving me a laugh bro

1 Like

I don’t like this custom.
I’m abandoning it due to the way it has been expressing.

Not my cup of tea.

I’m gonna make a new one, and add some edge to that instead, as focusing a full sub just for sexual pleasure doesn’t sit well with me, considering the fact that with how busy I usually am, my girl is already more than enough, as I have already noticed myself not interested at all when I was getting stared at and approached today, just doesn’t feel like it’s something I care about in the slightest.

Polygamy is definitely not for me, especially with how much love is involved between me and my girl.

I’ll post about what I will make, but if Im being honest, I’m probably just gonna remake my Stark and EF custom instead, nothing really beat that in terms of making me feel like I’m living my best life, and being my truest self.

5 Likes

Could it be just Primal recon? It heals sexual past.

:thinking:

1 Like

What’s EF? Sigh, sometimes I can’t with these abbreviations. EF… The search function doesn’t allow such a short word.

Emperor fitness

1 Like

It’s actually doing its job too well.

This sums it up well:

Be Careful What You Wish For
‘Cause you just might get it
And if you get it then you just might not know
What to do wit’ it, 'cause it might just
Come back on you ten-fold

1 Like

ST4?

What do you get from it?

1 Like

I used to mainly focus on stage 3 for my customs, but the custom I ordered now, to replace the one above, has EF4 instead.

Gains, motivation, better recovery, better ROI from workouts, better intuition regarding the exercises, huge strength gains, limitless energy.

To me, physical shifting is something I always add in my stacks (mostly as a core in my custom), as my biggest goal is to reach my genetic limit with subs, after which I will try my luck in the fitness industry as a side hustle (most likely modeling for brands), and here’s the best part:

The way my life has been evolving, it’s taking me in a certain direction, and if you think about it, when I start at the Olympics committee in January + the fact I’m going to have a managerial role in the PR department, I’m gonna have a shit ton of opportunities to network with big sports brands, so if I stay on the same path I’ve consistently been on (talking about my obsession with fitness), I could end up very far in the fitness world.

2 Likes

And why Stark instead of Khan? :slight_smile:

(I understand they’re not interchangeable, but these questions help me in my future decisions.)

1 Like

Hmmmm
Idk man, I just love stark much more since it sometimes even feels like stark was based off of my actual desires in life + the fitness goal I mentioned requires the networking skills and fame aura at its max :call_me_hand:t4:

On a side note, my custom is already done and downloaded :stuck_out_tongue:
Should be posting about it soon, but I’ll only do the loop when I wake up tomorrow, cause I don’t feel bothered enough to listen right now haha

2 Likes

They’re so completely different that most people wouldn’t ultimately have to end up deciding between those two as their main title.

Khan is all about massive change, healing beliefs to be totally congruent (which is painful to heal), beocming a dominant ultimate sex-god type, not necessarily friendly or loved, but a man who gets what he wants.

Stark is all about fame, social validation, energy, positive talkativeness, 'Vic used Stark to get people fawning over him and his magic tricks.

Khan would just silently get laid.

Stark will extravagantly get girls to want him but not even pull the trigger and sleep with him. Stark just wants to know that he’s liked. Khan wants to conquer.

8 Likes

Right on point man.

@noaha this is exactly what draws me to stark, the ability to just amuse myself with everything and everyone around me gives me so much joy, that I would even give up being as sexual in order to enjoy everything more haha.

Like let’s take today for example (yes, I ran my new custom):

• I first got invited over to a friend’s place for lunch.

• my cousin was performing (he’s a rapper) at a mall, for an opening of a new huge footlocker branch, and he invited me to that as well :stuck_out_tongue: after which I got myself some new Air Jordans, which I ended up getting with a huge price drop, as my cousin was next to me, so they hooked me up (they gave him free kicks though).

• finished with that and ended up on a date with my girl, and at one point, I noticed that she was trying to control a bit of her horniness (I got her a custom as well, with seductress + SMX), but it felt amusing to not do anything to her, so her anticipation keeps growing :wink:

• and then after the date, once I was on the way home, my league bois @GoldenTiger and @Ingress ended up inviting me to play with them, which ended up in a lot losses for us :rofl:

• there’s SPS: Digestive system in my custom (I’ll post it in the next post), and just a few mins ago I noticed that something feels different about my stomach, like there’s this weird feeling around my stomach area, which made me get hungry again, and well, now I’m with tacos in my bed with a nice murder case video on YouTube :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:

• oh yeah, made a new friend today, and turns out I’ve been chilling with his cousin quite a bit :rofl:

• lastly Natural Winner + Victory’s call make stark even better :heart_eyes:, but more observations are required to seriously make that statement with strong evidence.

4 Likes

So this is the custom I ran today:

Iconic ZP

• Stark core

• EF4 core

• Ascension Chamber core

• Heracles

• Serum X

• Entranced

• Facial morphing

• Gloryseeker

• Chosen of Venus

• Song of joy

• The spotlight

• Fearsome

• Natural winner

• Victory’s call

• Carpe diem ascended

• SPS: digestive system

• Joie de vivre

• Deep sleep

• Jupiter

• Void of Creation

2 Likes

Is it ZPS or ZPT?

Also, do you add the album cover yourself? I don’t see a build option for that. Do you use a tag editor?

1 Like

ZPS.

Yea I do it myself :grin:

Didn’t play a loop yet for today, but damn, the social effects are on overdrive with this custom :rofl:

A friend I haven’t seen since starting my service ended up texting me out of the blue, and asked to hang out today cause he misses me being around with the group, and cause he wanted to buy some accessories for his iPhone and Apple Watch (and who better to ask than the shopaholic here :rofl:), so that’s one of the plans today.

Other than that, my cousin asked me to join them tonight as well, for a house party he’s throwing as a celebratory one for yesterday’s performance, so we’re gonna be celebrating his success, after which I’m thinking I’ll head home and just pass out, as I have to go to the service in the morning.

Internally, I feel like I have more control over everything, more than ever before, and certain odd occurrences have been making me question the nature of reality again (@Malkuth @Sub.Zero @AlexanderGraves @Palpatine @SaintSovereign tell me if you guys remember any of these things from the private testing days);

• last night with my girl, I randomly found tissues in my jacket pocket, so I turned to my girl and asked her if she put them there, she said no, and just as she said that, she spilled some of her drink on her shirt, leading her to needing the tissues, as if my action of taking out the tissues were premeditated by reality.

• I ordered some food right before jumping in the shower, thinking that the maid would just take the food once it arrives while I took my time showering, but at one point in the shower, I got this feeling of leaving the shower cause the hunger was getting too much, and as soon as I finish up and set my first foot out of the bathroom, like the moment my foot touched the ground, my phone started ringing, and if you think “it might have been ringing a couple of seconds already”, well, I wear my Apple Watch in the shower, and it would have rang with my phone anyways :eyes:.

• yesterday I bought myself a couple of hoodies and 2 new straps for my watch, nothing new, until you realize that somehow one of the straps I got is the exact one (just different color) that my friend had in mind to purchase today :exploding_head:.

• lastly, I didn’t mention this last night cause I felt like people might be disappointed on here after reading what I already posted a while back about me stopping hash and getting high, but looking back, that was emperor being a bit too expressive (#JustHighFlowFactorThings), but getting back on WANTED and then now on Stark, I’m back to enjoying my life the way I want, so imagine my surprise when randomly, one of the new guys I met yesterday (quoted below from yesterday’s post) turned out to not only be a smoker, but we both intuitively realized that both of us were high, so we went to smoke in the parking lot before my date started :rofl:.

So in conclusion, either I’m at the right place at the right time, causing lucky butterfly effects (funnily enough, I wanted to Fortune’s Favorite but ended up adding digestive system instead), or I’m just straight up exerting my will on reality even more intensely than ever before, which all sound pretty cool haha.

6 Likes