Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

Are you passive?

I listened to a loop of WANTED Ex Saturday night before bed. Woke up Sunday morning where my sister said I seem chipper than usual

1 Like

I wanted :wink: to test something out today that I noticed the other day with WANTED. I noticed that this version is no where near as energy intensive as the OG/Refresh ZP versions.

So to test this theory after listening to my stack I ate a good size breakfast and only had a protein drink at work. Here is what I noticed:

1. No where near as hungry at all vs how I am on the other versions.

2. Not even fatigued and still able to focus with the drive of Emperor EXP goin stronger than ever

3. No cravings for food or sweets for that matter

16 Likes

Yes of course. Treat them as 3 titles.

1 Like

I agree with this man. My insane eating habits have gone away. Nowhere near before

4 Likes

So I did 3 loops of WANTED ZP Ex, and here are my observations:

• no heaviness, brain fog, tiredness, or recon at all.

• my dick still kept feeling “different “, and I still can’t tell what changed, it just looks aesthetic :rofl: though my hormones levels were off the charts: 3 blowjobs and jerked off 4 times, and still had trouble at night with all the sexual energy :sweat_smile:

• enjoyment of everything is at 110%; nothing has the ability to kill my vibe, and when someone tries to, my mischievous side makes them regret it :stuck_out_tongue:

• physical shifting feels “different”, like it’s actively working, but I can’t tell what is it about it, but the changes suddenly just pop up, for example: I only today realized that my beard looks much darker, yet I didn’t even notice it before getting ready today, even though I was looking at myself in the mirror while brushing my teeth, but I only noticed it once I finished getting ready and put on my hat.

• oh yeah, my craving for danger and adrenaline rush is high, and so is my productivity at the service.

• girls wise, well, I don’t know who remembers this, cause I mentioned it back in like July of last year or August, but a girl I used to be extremely close with blocked me on all socials and broke off our friendship, well, yesterday I had a random thought about her because I saw a water bottle with her name (she shares the same name as one of the bottled water companies here), so I decided to see if I’m still blocked and stuff, but somehow I saw that I’m not anymore :thinking:.

With all that said, I don’t know if I should keep posting more here, because while I’m continuing WANTED in the experimental variation, it’s in a custom that I mentioned yesterday, so if you’re interested in that, click here.

23 Likes

Dang it! We get experimental customs a few days after I order my custom. I’ll have to wait for Stage Two of my Khan journey to try it out.

I try to listen to subs at least once a day (every 45)… I am a Gemini ascendant balance with lots of Pisces in my chart, I can afford it

1 Like

Hope SC release primal and libertine soon.

Lets pray we get them today.

2 Likes

After a rest day I ran this and libertine this morning:

• I feel irritable and aggressive.

• I’m driving like I don’t give a damn about being stopped by cops.

• My mind feels heavy.

I don’t think I’ll be running this version during my upcoming experiment. The refreshed ZP version o WANTED feels way better to me. Obviously I still need time to…wait, so as I was typing this…an hour ago I was walking up to a center and was the first time in line to run a certain errand which I do on the regular. There’s a guy there I saw that I didn’t really like due to how he carries himself over the last couple weeks. I also thought he was gonna try and skip me in line since he tried giving me a hard time a couple weeks back too.

Well as soon as I walked up he turned straight to me, smiled and said “you beat me to being first today bro; I saw your car when I pulled up a minute ago”. I smiled and greeted him back and from there we went on to have a conversation for damn near an hour. While we interacted all that anger, mental heaviness and everything I described above…disappeared.

Also, a few minutes into our convo a group of 3 women for in line. All of them I’ve seen before but the trip is that it was the married one going out of her way to greet me in a sensual manner, stare me up and down and, man you could tell by her behavior towards me that she was ready for an affair. Mind you I watched this same woman reject a man a couple weeks back because she said she’s married.

Also everyone at the office at the Office treated me even more kindly than when I ran wanted refreshed. In fact something one of the workers got pissed at a guy for doing last time I was here…same worker encouraged me to do what he did and was even sweeter to me after I did it. Wtf…

I’m also noticing since LBFH ppl who I have a negative impression of initially, I end up interacting with them and finding out they’re not as bad as I think. I think that more than anything has contributed to my misanthropy disappearing. I’m not foolish enough to think that mankind does not have a bad side but now I see ppl on a more balance manner, which is also how I know I’ve done a TON of mental, spiritual and emotional healing quite rapidly.

Wow, been with subclub almost 3 years and this is the first time I’ve gotten to post results in real-time.

I think now that my initial reaction to WANTED EX was me reacting to the power being generated by my mental influence of the sub. So WANTED EX despite my initial has won me over in only 2 hours, due to the instant and profound results generated by a single loop.

12 Likes

I’m glad you said this! Yesterday I was thinking about the same thing for a different reason, and I came down to one theory.

So when I started in February there was one thing I always struggled with, “Set and Forget”. I was always looking for results, even on my rest days, now of course I did get better overtime but I still had my moments.

Anyways so my current stack is Minds Eye, Emperor Exp, WANTED Exp, LBFH Exp. One loop each per listening day. Regular/Refresh ZP I can handle it fine but let’s face it, it’s a very dense stack, I’m goin to notice it processing.

Yesterday after listening to my stack I noticed a few things:

1. As most of us have noticed these Exp versions are much lighter, and some as well as myself have noticed it’s not as energy intensive.

2. Not only that but other objectives seem to instantly manifest.

3. Processing is easier and a lot more subtle.

4. My biggest one is that since it’s so light I’m ngl I actually forgot I even ran my stack yesterday.

Now the big point that came to me yesterday is that since these are lighter and more subtle, it’s making “Set and Forget” not only easier but also instinctual for me. When I wasn’t looking for sub objectives I would notice a few, but when I’m not looking for them I notice them a lot more. Maybe the scripting is related?

2 Likes

Even I observed an initial harsh reaction where I got really pissed for my haircut. But after that things were really smooth, got better reactions, also I agree with someone saying that this version doesn’t lead to unstoppable hunger. Is this due to a different energy source in this version?

3 Likes

Can we run the microloop in the first listen?
Or should be exposed to more minutes of the sub?

Hunger was only a thing for me with the original wanted ZP but it still helped slim me down

2 Likes

Update, I’m noticing that the exp ZP scripts are helping me even less effected by things I can’t control the past few days.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s libertine @Davisnwc

Also I have to say about this new tech is that I have no recon, it’s replaced with periods of lucid meditation and inability to move much

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I definitely credit libertine for enhancing these results but when I use libertine by itself ppl avoid me even more than they do on alpha titles, that includes even the latest version of libertine although I didn’t get that result with libertine Ultima. Mixing these two draws ppl to me and let’s me take advantage of WANTED manifestations. Wanted is the dish, libertine is the seasoning. Keep a close eye out for my posts. I got some crazy results from an experiment I’ve been running with these two coming in a couple days.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

45 subs?

Damn son, I would love to hear what results you’ve been getting while running most of the major titles.

1 Like

I guess yes, I did it