Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP v2

Honestly. Trying not to be irritated. Although outside of taking a shower which I will do here in a while I got everything I wanted to done about an hour earlier than I planned.
I have noticed that any of the titles that have are push or drive to do something always make me really annoyed at first

4 Likes

I have been using Stark classic ZP version for the last two weeks with great results and high flow factor. Social , talkative more intelligent better confidence with being interested in lot of things and much more positive and joyful outlook of life. I even been founding random cash in coffee machines and so on. Its been great ride so far . I decided today to try Experimental version instead. After 15 mins I dont feel like I listened to subliminal… No feeling of information processing , like I listened to song and not subliminal. After listen I become irritated , not social , silent with bad mood . Been lazy since that loop , just watching some horror stories on youtube. Its interesting , because from journals on experimentals subs it seems there is little to no recon and I adored classic version of Stark ZP ever since first loop , so I expected this to be even bigger boom. I will give this version more shots, and after that switch to classic Stark ZP. Today I slept only 5 hours and been sick so maybe that is case. We will see .

5 Likes

I have the same thought after listening to emperor zp exp , but I have a vivid dreams this night . For me this is a sign smth is being processed . What about your dreams?

2 Likes

Today was my first loop , so I dont know about dreams. But that upper-mentioned state still persists. I looked up every Experimental sub thread , and it seems it really powered up Love Bomb and Wanted, but I dont know about stark… Would love to hear more people experimenting with Stark if its better or actually less results.

2 Likes

Hi @SaintSovereign @Fire i trust you are both in good health.

Can you please release spartan experimental.

Best Regards As Ever,

DA

3 Likes

Initial results from one loop of Stark in an experimental ZP custom :partying_face:

From all ZP archietypes, Stark was my favorite. Sure, Emp, Khan, wanted are great, but I preferred Stark. This hasn’t changed with the experiemental builds.

I just love Stark ZPX: extremely sharp mind, joyful, people gather around me because of the positive energy.

Is Stark ZPX my favorite experimental sub? Nope, that would be LBFH ZPX :smiley: I’ve been running LBFH since launch and I do not plan to stop it. Now: put Stark and LBFH together are you will get a dynamite package of brains, motivation and pure positivity and bliss.

15 Likes

Hi Lovage its great to hear from you again we are all missing your posts :slight_smile:

So tellme when you run love bomb h with stark how people respond to you ?

Thanks

2 Likes

Ok, so leaving aside the support I get for my work via intelligence and creativity, in terms of interactions with people:

• I don’t really follow for people around me to “feel good”, but hey do. If they are in a so/so mood, I can see them smiling in less than 2 minutes
  • both me and people around reach out more: to talk, to meet
  • most days I feel like the character from “singing in the rain” - singing in the shower, house and on the street
  • people are nicer to be in the stores for example, letting me in front of them

Again, everhthing above for me it’s just a secondary effect: the biggest one is mental sharpness.

13 Likes

My primal stark custom is awesome. I reaching a whole new level.

3 Likes

Are there reviews with Stark with successes like this one on Emperor ?

2 Likes

They will eventually release all titles on XP as it seems.

2 Likes

Did 3 loops of this 2 days ago and my productivity and intellect have been on fire ever since.

Defo gonna keep this in my stack for the time being :fist:

12 Likes
1 Like

i have a stark experimental custom its amazing. I am finding solutions magically coming up in my head. I think the new version has the intuition enhancer installed in it.

6 Likes

Something about Stark ZP Experimental is stimulating.

Goal orientation and motivation is higher.

The Alpha subliminals feel like brutal training from a coach. Stark feels like receiving motivation and encouragement from a coach that’s letting me know my power and potential.

11 Likes

Its one of my favourites i rushed to add this into an experimental build and so far its proven to be of a good investment.

5 Likes

Stark is always a solid staple for us guys I think!

4 Likes

I am not journaling yet on Stark. The washout is starting. I am really enjoying the mental shift. I felt my mindset shift. I have some positive self-talk and it feels great:

I am a talented guy that deserves all life has to offer.

6 Likes

Been experiencing with experimental Stark. One full loop, and then 7mins 5 mins and 30 second in listening days.Currently on washout. In Saturday, I was working with my friend 10 hours straight with pauses for meal cigarettes here and there on dropshipping page. We are almost finished. Productivity sky rocket. Feeling to be more intelligent and quicker with my responses, socially. Plans for online businesses, connecting in my mind. I feel this year is last year of my poorness. Although ascension interfered with Stark a bit. In stark standalone I was like butterfly enjoying life. With ascension in pair, I am like serious butterfly. It’s like ok let’s get serious let’s get things done. It’s balancing combination better for long term goals for me I think. Overal it’s great, way less recon, and maybe that’s because Stark is great archetype for my personality and also of zp v2

Edit: it’s 4 day of washout and I see results of productivity, inteligence and fluid talking as fresh and even more profound that they were in listening days. There is little agitation in roadblocks I am trying to overcome in financne sphere but no heavy recons as they were with zp standard.

7 Likes