Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP v2

So does Stark help ofset the lethargy type effect Wanted can have?

Sometimes on Wanted I get apathetic or bored and my production goes down somewhat

It does yes i am running wanted and stark as part of my stack.

2 Likes

Are you running these as a custom?
Could you share why you are stacking Primal with Stark (what does Primal add to Stark)? Did you consider Primal Seduction and why you did you choose Primal over Primal Seduction in your case?

I’ve had a ton of support messages asking if I could add this early. The experimental build has been added as an option on the Q store. There’s no additional cost to you, but we can’t price it as a discounted ZP “rebuild” because it does require some manual work:

6 Likes

Okey dokey , so I’m running a second loop of this kitten right now as Stark is one of the cores in my custom and also since this new tech (in LBfH-Ex) has proven to help processing the scripting of my custom. The whole process feels really ethereal as it was on Mk.III when we were testing ZP one year ago. It’s only 8 am and I’m curious how it unfolds throughout the day. I may also run one loop of my Terminus custom in the afternoon.

4 Likes

I ran this on release day, and in less than 30 min a friend called and invited me for Black Adam.

Rest of the day was strolling around, window shopping, and eating out.

The sales staff in large stores seemed a bit too eager to help me. I kept responding with humor, but my friend felt pestered by their sheer numbers.

:sweat_smile:

Day 2 wasn’t productive in the sense of doing planned actions, plus a little extra helping of Youtube as well. But I did mention Buckminster Fuller in a chat, and expanded my own understanding of Structural Tension during my thinking session.

:+1:t2:

15 Likes

Just ran a loop . Slightly irritable. Just want to do what I need to do. Not waste time. I really want to focus on coding and getting certified. I thought this might help

5 Likes

Sounds like your mind is not playing around.

3 Likes

I’ve got more talkative and more focused on my business strategies and I feel totally relaxed in social settings yet I got an impression that this new tech isn’t hitting me as deep as my Terminus custom. I feel I could easily run two more loops today as I cannot sense processing in my head much. I’ve been getting a lot of vivid dreams since I embarked on the new tech and that may be the only measure of how intensive the processing actually is. The impression I mentioned may be caused by the fact that the sailing with this kitten is really smooth, however, + Terminus is really potent.

1 Like

One of the unusual happened last night. My girl lives with me on a part time basis and very few people know that, out of nowhere our mutual friends came over.(they didn’t know she lives with me but they made a wild guess) With alcohol. We had fun drinking and honestly, I felt great… haven’t felt like this since the whole family was together. And all of this happened yesterday - the day I started my first Stark E loop.

4 Likes

I’ve been having an easier time writing lately and my voice has gotten deeper. Way deeper than normal. Also noticed a money manifestation coming to fruition within hours.

7 Likes

Vivid dreams = processing that my mind can handle not too much and not too little information .

For me this is good news because since zp came out and my dreams decreased by 99% . And I start recalling dreams only in a prolonged washout period .

I agree with this , if you have vivid dreams this means you still have capacity for more loops .

4 Likes

Primal is low key my favorite sub from these guys. It was overshadowed by PS and then PSIT, but I’ve never had recon from it and it just amplifies my :sunglasses:.

Adding it to any stack brings out your masculine energy with ease.

11 Likes

And I would love to see an experimental version of Primal ZP.

2 Likes

Up and getting errands and chores done
Don’t necessarily feel like it but something is pushing me
After everything is done I’m going to work on coding exercises today

9 Likes

So, wait.

If I rebuild one of my customs with experimental, I get the whole experience like this Stark ZP v2 one with the custom?
Since you only changed Primer, so regardless of what core I use in the custom, this works much better???

Also, just imagine healing subs and customs with little to no recon, but still healing all your traumas

10444340_961298583899584_601801623663877438_n

3 Likes

@James how you feel upto now ?

2 Likes

Might do 2 loops of this tonight :sunglasses:

1 Like

Honestly. Trying not to be irritated. Although outside of taking a shower which I will do here in a while I got everything I wanted to done about an hour earlier than I planned.
I have noticed that any of the titles that have are push or drive to do something always make me really annoyed at first

4 Likes

I have been using Stark classic ZP version for the last two weeks with great results and high flow factor. Social , talkative more intelligent better confidence with being interested in lot of things and much more positive and joyful outlook of life. I even been founding random cash in coffee machines and so on. Its been great ride so far . I decided today to try Experimental version instead. After 15 mins I dont feel like I listened to subliminal… No feeling of information processing , like I listened to song and not subliminal. After listen I become irritated , not social , silent with bad mood . Been lazy since that loop , just watching some horror stories on youtube. Its interesting , because from journals on experimentals subs it seems there is little to no recon and I adored classic version of Stark ZP ever since first loop , so I expected this to be even bigger boom. I will give this version more shots, and after that switch to classic Stark ZP. Today I slept only 5 hours and been sick so maybe that is case. We will see .

5 Likes