The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

Im gonna take the weekend off from my stack and Im taking this 2 days as an opportunity to test Libertine Ultima v2.
In fact Im listening to it right now.

Talking about getting things done, yesterday I bought myself new glasses, after maybe 5 or 6 years of putting it to the side as non important.

Yes, I wasnt actually using glasses even though I need them, one of the first question the doctor asked me is if I am getting headaches.

I tested them yesterday and boy I can see sharp details and they look good on me.

Next step when I recieve them, get a new drivers license, mine expired 2 years ago :shushing_face:

3 Likes

I was thinking about this the past few days. This stack functions like The Executive.

The Executive helps us get things done directly. Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ helps us get things done by removing our inner blocks so that we can get out of our own way.

4 Likes

You are right sir!
At some point I considered that The Executive could be a nice boost to add, but Regeneration Q and Elixir Ultima are giving me the get things done attitude in the most fluid and natural way, I really like it.

You know what the best part is @Lion? The best is that all this action taking is being framed as ā€œThis is what an emotionally healthy person does, and you said you wanted that, dont you?ā€.

4 Likes

EXACTLY :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Took the weekend of subs to rest and do stuff.
I did some trekking with my girlfriend and I hurted my knee, nothing to worry about, just need a little rest. I was fun and challenging though, we will repeat this as a new weekend morning routine (instead of being hung over lol)

I spent all sunday in bed recoverning my knee and I feel much better now.

I experimented with Libertine Ultima v2 on the weekend and felt nothing, but that could be cause saturday I was to tired and sunday I was in pain, so not the vest scenario for experimentation.

1 Like

Today I resumed Regeneration Q and Elixir Ultima and Ive been processing some emotions.
I had this deep sense of not liking myself lurking around today, I discovered it was related to been critisized a lot when growing up and believing I was no good.
Of course I did some releasing and now I feel good.

In the morning while in the shower I wondered what makes the difference between people who regret their past and people who dont.
I mean is not that there are people that never fucked up! I realized something thats pretty obvious if I say it, but this time it was really different in the way I felt when I realised it.

People who regret their past and hold on to shame and guilt are people who still believe they can somehow change what happened. That idea made me laugh and I understood I was stuck trying to change what happened and that is pointless.

So I just let go of the idea with a good laugh and I feel very light now.

1 Like
1 Like

So true

clear mind, healthy body and emotions, doesnā€™t procrastinate.

Iā€™m seeing more and more how every function of performance and results we want really has a base in physical health, and mental and spiritual well being.

Iā€™m taking a cycle of methylprednisone and antibiotics to deal with ongoing sinus stuff and it feels like life is now an uphill battle because of how wacky that stuff makes me feel. When just the day before I was on top of the world. Not complaining, just illustrating how profound subtle well being makes everything else.

4 Likes

We take wellbeing for granted most of the times, right now I have lots of pain in my left knee, pulsating and constant pain. Just the ability to walk reveals itself like such a gift.

2 Likes

thatā€™s beautiful, we are very fortunate indeed to be in even decent condition. The level of suffering and debilitation a human can experience is truly horrendous . Sounds like Elixir healing. I got crazy shooting pain in my foot on it, and when it passed my minor foot injury was gone. It was trippy. That said I am also so grateful for the combination of my stack and the actions Iā€™m taking, and the videos you sent, Iā€™m making better progress on getting back to full athleticism than I have in years.

1 Like

Thats great news! Congratulations!!

You know what? I think that too, this doesnt hurt like a normal injury from trekkingā€¦ this hurts like emotional induced pain.
Im gonna work on it

1 Like

Yes, so much pain is emotional, it is easy to remember this intellectually like I do, but to really get the reality of it is crazy. Itā€™s tension and holding patterns, but also literally just emotional trauma stored in the body.

As soon as I wrote that it feels like emotional induced pain, the pain began to meltā€¦ its at about 25% of what it was in less than 5 minutes!!

Wich is manageable and allows me to concentrate in some emotional releasing techniques.

Im gonna put my headphones with Elixir Ultima and do some clearing.

2 Likes

I did a regressive healing technique and now pain is at 5% and my mood is great.
Im gonna enjoy for a while and then some sleep.

2 Likes

Today I started with a loop of Elixir Ultima while I was still half asleepā€¦ quickly I dropped all the way down and got some weird dreams.

I already listen to 2 loops of Regeneration with a couple of hours of silence in between.
I feel very emotional, cant say for sure what Im feeling but I do feel emotions finding their way out.

Some anger, then some loneliness, then some sadness.
Ive been horny all morning but I can easily notice its just a mechanism to try and feel good.

3 Likes

I just had a huge emotional clearingā€¦ as I said before I was feeling emotional and then a weight in my chest appeared, I was definitely feeling hopeless, as I did yesterday too.
Hopeless in the sense that I feel trapped, like I was never gonna be able to trascend the bad shit that happened to me and I will always be sad. That there was no point in even trying.

I did some emotional clearing and got a huge relief.

Im still horny but not as much as before and I dont feel the need to use sex to enhance my mood.

3 Likes

Wow this is day 10 already of Regen+Elixir!
At day 15 Im gonna add a loop of 1 of my customs, PS+Stark+Alchemist st4 is the chosen one. Just 1 loop a day since its a Terminus build.

2 Likes

This is happening for me too. Emotional baggage getting lighter and lighter. So much lighter that I only need a portable cabin bag. In the end, we will need no emotional carry-ons lol.

1 Like

Ive been wondering if there is any benefit in rebuilding my customs in a more precise/focused way (in Q strenght to avoid heavy reconciliation). Rearranging the cores and modules and skip mosaic.

Current build:
Rearranged idea

Maybe even remove some of the healing modules, since Regeneration Q and Elixir Ultima works so good.

1 Like