The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

Excellent work, my friend.

1 Like

What modality/ies do you use for the release?

@Palpatine Hypnosis and NLP is what I use for the releasing of emotions, trauma and negative beliefs.

I keep it simple though, I use spinning, magick frame from David Snyder. Submodalities to change beliefs and to neutralize the emotional charge from a memory.

For the more heavy stuff that wont yield with the before mentioned techniques, I use regression to find the root cause and then one or more of the above to deal with the recovered experience.

3 Likes

@anon2351792. I will look more into this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

lmao thats true

So last night I listen to one loop of Elixir Ultima before bed, the went right to sleep listening to Alan Watts, but I fell asleep very quickly.
I woke up after non stop dreaming, thinking it was morning already, it was just 2 am. Went to sleep again.

I had a dream about a guy from school that was my friend when I was a teen, we were playing and hanging around as we were kids, even though we were physically grown ups.
He started to bully me a lot and then he kind of transform into another friend I used to have in high school who was a bully. I couldnt accept bullying anymore so I beat the shit out of him in the dream. I woke up feeling good.

Im not longer friends with that guy and havent seen him in years, I dont have bad feelings towards him, I understand that he was in pain and suffered emotional abuse, but I just didnt want him around me.
I guess I still had some pain inside.

3 Likes

Im doing Regeneration right now. Im gonna do 2 loop maximum for now. Was doing 3 and major reconciliation hit me in the face.

2 Likes

Last night video…

1 Like

Regeneration does not give a rest, now Im feeling useless, like Im wasting my time and Inshould be doing something. I should be working, making myself some money.

Im gonna put things in motion right now.

2 Likes

Basically the lesson is simple to understand, but it took me a lot of time to come to this point.

I over complicate things by thinking about them intead of just doing them. Executive seems like the obvious choice but I wont change Regeneration+Elixir.

I already feel different with this awareness, so Im taking action now.

3 Likes

Am getting this same reconciliation now. This stack is really digging deep into us. Excellent realization.

3 Likes

Had my loop of Elixir right before going to bed last nght and the dreams were vivid.

I had another dream about a guy I used to be friends with, many years ago. I removed him from my life because he did some very shitty stuff regarding money, not to me, but anyway I dont want theifs in my house, specially ones that steal from their own family and friends.

In the dream he was being abusive with a couple of kids, so I went and kick the shit out of him. Very similar in essence to the previous dream I reported.

I adjusted my listening and Im doing
Regeneration Q ×2
Elixir Ultima x1

1 Like

Thats very interesting! The power of this stack is much greater than I expected.

At this point in time, I think a good decision will be to add 1 of my customs in about a month from now.

1 Like

Last night, as I ussually do I listened to the Joe Rogan podcast, he has the most interesting guests and such a wide array of fascinating topics.

3 Likes

I feel an inner sense of calmness after my loop of RegenQ (sounds like a medicine brand lol)

Im gonna make myself some money today!! Btw after my money realization yesterday, I got a new client :sunglasses:

2 Likes

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
― J. Krishnamurti

Words to remember

3 Likes

Well after the initial reconciliation crisis, things have been smoothing out quite a bit. In fact this stack its acting pretty smoothly.

Today Ive been doing many things I was procrastinating with, because they were “not that important” but they do stack up and cause stress.
My main dialog today is “why not now?” so if I remember some unfinished business, my voice goes "why not doing it now, and get it over with?

3 Likes

I think Ive nailed it with this stack, its helping me clear all the negative emotions and their underlying causes, in a way thats profound and quick.

Yesterday I got a flash of awareness of how confident Ive become, careless of the shit that people live with and tries to convince you of.

Peoples manipulation is quite obvious, they feel pain and fear and instead of healing themselves, they try to convince others that the world is such a mean, scary place.

The funniest part is that they frame it as they are trying to help you wake up to reality.

8 Likes

Im having my daily loop of Elixir Ultima and its so refreshing, its like a massage for the soul.

I was remembering that the first time I used Regeneration, wich was the first sub I ever used, I was cranky for about 90% of the time :joy:
I used it for a month and a half and I was constantly irritated, but never experienced major reconciliation symptoms.

Now the trip is pretty different, I got major reconciliation on day 1 and then a huge breakthrough, now I been having some important realizations and changes with a really good emotional base.

Well its been more than a year since I did Regeneration for the first time and Ive experience a lot of growth and change since then

5 Likes

Exactly! This whole post is gold :ok_hand:

2 Likes