The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

My previous stack consisting in 2 customs Terminus power, is now on hold, after about 2 months.

I am really motivated to use Regeneration Q with Elixir Ultima.
Both titles are really significant, because they were my first subs ever and its been a little over a year since I started this journey, wich brought me great adventures and results.

Im sure now its going to be even better!

Starting Now!

7 Likes

Will love to hear your experience with these two

2 Likes

I will be doing these two in my daily stack.

3 Likes

First loop of Elixir done!

At about 10 minutes I felt a warmness on my chest and general sense of wellbeing.

Several minutes after I experienced something similar to drinking Ayahuasca or eating mushrooms. What I mean by that is I went through a similar process.

First I got a feeling of fear, then that feeling evoked many memories in wich I felt that way, going backwards in time, until I developed an understanding of the pattern and the fear went away…

I also went through the same process, with sexual healing. I became very aroused (had to double check I didnt started Libertine Ultima by mistake) and then the memories, one after the other, memories of scarcity and worthlessness. After I saw the pattern the feelings melted away.

Now I feel relaxed.

Tomorrow I will start Regeneration Q and I will spice things up with Libertine Ultima v2 once in a while.

8 Likes

I’m increasingly convinced the natural relaxed healed state is that of perpetually high arousal lol

Experience sounds awesome, looking forward to running it

any sense of physical healing?

2 Likes

I bet your very happy right now:)

1 Like

While running elixirU i can feel like panic and fear in the chest area with shallow breadthing.The mind feels absolutely clear and light…like some thing heavy was removed. Waves if numbness in the hands that come and go.

4 Likes

Maybe its too soon to tell, but I feel more tension in my jaw, like something triggered that during Elixir.
At some point, I cant remember what was going through my head at the time, I began to feel pain in my knees and other joints.

I believe Im releasing old trauma, so lets give it some time to blossom.

3 Likes

I just went to the bathroom and everything looks like if I smoked a joint, I even feel the same way… got a feeling of panic and fear in my chest and difficulty breathing. Nothing serious but enough to be a sign that something big is being processed.

4 Likes

This is the same feeling i get when i have a weed edible or smoke weed…like panicing fear.
You right something is being dug up.
come out you stupid trauma or what ever you are

1 Like

I feel like a helpless baby and I want to cry, Im trying not to, so I dont wake my girlfriend up and worry her.
Tears are falling anyway.

6 Likes

I’m officially ‘scared’ in a good way to run this sub. :slight_smile:

@anon2351792 odd question-do you experience any ‘electric’ sounds or sensations in your head/brain on Ultima?

Im having flashes of memories, my darkest times are all emerging in my consciousness.
Old people I knew, old places I visited, and all the dark things I did out of pain and rage.

They are all flashing fast in front of my eyes.

2 Likes

This is after how long after the 1st loop

30 minutes!

1 Like

Im almost done my 1st loop…now im scared lol

1 Like

Yes, more than once. Now is different though, all the memories are flowing out of me and I feel them physically move from my chest up to my head and outside. Like bubbles of gas out of a bottle of soda.

3 Likes

Lol… enjoy the process!!

1 Like

It all got quiet now, Im gonna listen to Terence Mackenna for a while and then some well deserved quality sleep.

1 Like

Ok I can never tell if I should be concerned by this or not, but it seem relatively normal.

beautiful, sounds like your on the path to totally regenerate in mind, body, spirit

3 Likes