The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

WOW that is crazy!

1 Like

Im also noticing some body painā€¦upper spine and calves nothing too hectic or serious.

1 Like

As I imagined, last night I had lots of vivid dreams and they were weird. Weird in that way when you have a plan and then everything worked different.

It was filled with people and places from the past, from when I was a teenager, it kind of followed the theme of my experience after Elixir Ultima.

I woke up tiredā€¦ Im gonna listen to some loops of Regeneration Q, maybe 2 or 3 with proper rest in between.

1 Like

I guess the number for today is 23ā€¦

Iā€™m excited for you!
Iā€™ve started Regeneration and Elixir supercharger this very past week.
Iā€™m excited now that SubC upgraded me to Elix Ultima (Thanks @SaintSovereign!).
I donā€™t know if Elixir had done something but Regeneration for sure.
Only very special event I had was spending a day at ER!:slight_smile: No kidding!
Today Iā€™m off of Subs, as per 2 days off a week, but tomorrow Iā€™m gonna start El UL first thing in the morning.
Iā€™ll be following your journal @anon2351792.

1 Like

I gotta admit, Executive Ultima, Libertine Ultima v2 and Godlike Masculinity Ultima all sound amazing.
Im gonna run light Just Regeneration Q and Elixir Ultima as my stack.
I will add LU and Executive on alternate days.

1 Like

Are you journaling? I would love to read about your results.

@anon2351792 Yes.
Iā€™ve my journal on paper. Iā€™ve started about a month ago with StarkQ and Blu.
Then last week left them on the side and started El and Reg.
I didnā€™t have the time to start my journal in the forum.
I hope I can start today. I will let you know.

1 Like

Elixir Ultima gave me some deep sexual healing and now almost finshing loop 1 of Regeneration Q, I feel my libido getting stronger. It started at about the 30 minutes mark.

This is intriguing!

1 Like

I would like more information on elixir ultima. Has Phoenix down been added to it plus all healing modules? Has amplification, purification and protection also been added to it? I will be running Elixir Ultima in about 6 hours from now. Iā€™m so excited. The Elixir Ultima seems like the Ultimate healing Ultima sub.

1 Like

I have no ideaā€¦ theres no oficial info on the exact details.

It would be nice to have more details. Either way, I am going to run it and take action.

@anon2351792. Thank you for journaling. I am excited about your journey with the Elixir Ultima and Regeneration. Whatā€™s your plan? 6 months? 1 year? You are 1000% correct, it is an adventure. :wink:

1 Like

Im running Elixir Ultima now, right after Regeneration Q, I feel very calm and light. Emotional weight is being lifted.

Im gonna take a nice warm shower then do a Trauma Release Exercises (TRE) session. I was thinking this morning during regeneration, that I feel a transition in my life, some big internal shift in my consciousness.
Its time to go deeper than ever, release all emotional toxins and negative beliefs.

Im ready to elevate myself to new heights.

The next part of the journey consists in:

Regeneration Q x3 daily
Elixir Ultima x1 daily
TRE every other day
Executive and Libertine? Not sure yet but most probably situational usage.

Main direction to move fowards to:

Release and Heal the pain from my body.
Release and Heal emotional trauma.
Release and Heal negative beliefs.
Replace all of the above with pleasure, love, health, gratitude and an apreciation towards life.

6 Likes

1 month in the present form, then one more month with the addition of 1 of my customs, then at the beginning of month 3, I will add my 2nd custom.
Not sure with custom I will add first, but Im sure Im gonna know that at the proper time.

Awesome. I will be doing TRE soon. I am going to buy the book and videos. That looks like a solid plan. Can TRE be done daily? Would there be any benefits if it is done daily.

2 Likes

I guess so, my plan was doing it daily for a week and then every other day for a week, and then once a week.
At first doing it daily seems useful to get to deeper trauma, but I rather give myself time to process what Im releasing.

Its very tempting to try and rush the healing process, but different things requieres different time frames. Specially in the physical realm.
You can heal the emotional trauma that caused a physical problem in a matter of minutes with the proper techniques, but that change its gonna take more time to manifest in the physical realm.

Dont get me wrong Im not saying healing is slow, what Im saying is trying to rush it, slows down or even block the healing process.

2 Likes

I agree. I am not rushing healing. If I were to do TRE daily, there would be tremendous value. Eventually reduce it to once a week as maintenance.

1 Like

I agree with you @khanā€¦ it will be of tremendous value and maintenance is always a good idea.

At the end of the day, for me rushing it, its not about how often we do things, but an attitude of ā€œI want it all now!ā€ People with that attitude struggle and block themselves, Ive been there!

@anon2351792. Iā€™ve learned in life, never try to rush results. Keep on journaling. I appreciate your writing, insights, and wisdom.

2 Likes