The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

How are you feeling now?
How many hours before bed would you recommend listening to Elixir?

1 Like

Rock n Roll Brother

1 Like

Awesome!! But I had a couple of bursts of anger during the morning, when I was told what I should do.

If Elixir was full on Ultrasonic, I would listen while sleeping, since it is masked and kind of bothers me to sleep with running water, I prefer to listen right before I go to sleep.

Having said that, today I gave it a morning loop and its great too, so I would say listen to it whenever you have the time to get into it and get the most out of the experience.

4 Likes

After what time did you notice the most prominent effects?

1 Like

Would you go for two loops ElixirU in one day?

1 Like

Thats though to answer, last night was very emotional, laying in bed in darkness.
Today it was pretty physical, beautiful morning with the sun shinning and after elixir I did my TRE session and went out.
Really feeling my body expanding and without some tension spots

1 Like

Maybe… in that scenario I would do one first thing in the morning and the other when sliding to dreamland.

1 Like

News on the sexual healing from last night…
I never (Im not exagerarting here) had such relaxed, enjoyable and pleasurable sex before.

Totally in the body, connected with the flow, quickly reading her with ease. No fears, no expectations, just flowing in the pleasure.
Total control of my ejaculation cause I was aware of the movement of my sexual energy and I could admin my energy at will.

Didnt have to focus on technique or breathing because it all went natural.

*Regeneration Q Ultrasonic was playing in the background.

4 Likes

Listen to a second loop of Regeneration Q today, a little after I was unable to keep my eyes open so I took a nap. 1 hour of deep, repairing sleep.

I woke up full of energy and with a sunny disposition, had some dreams while sleeping but cant remember any.

Was that on Elixir?

Yes sir! This was on my first elixir loop. Take into consideration that it was the next step in a process, I must be one of the top users of sex mastery (even in Terminus power)

Definitely Elixir made a huge impact, I could feel it happening yesterday, today Im enjoying the results.

2 Likes

Dayum, that is amazing!

1 Like

I was going to say, this is likely not just Elixer Ultima, but all the exposure to Sex Mastery, especially after some time off and with extra healing.

1 Like

Sex Mastery is so good! Sometimes I wonder what could possibly happen if I give SM T² a go.

2 Likes

probably this

or during reconciliation this

5 Likes

Thats it! Im convinced now :joy::joy:

1 Like

@anon2351792

https://youtu.be/rjlSiASsUIs

1 Like

I had that song in my mind last night, I even thought about posting it here but I was too tired.

Great share!

1 Like

@anon2351792 It could have been far worse. I was originally going to post this instead

1 Like

I gotta buy me a shirt like that :joy::joy:

1 Like