The Healer <Regeneration Q + Elixir Ultima>

What a great day Im having today…

Elixir Ultima + Regeneration Q + TRE is like a balm for the soul.
At the risk of sounding repetitive, I feel something deeply changed last night. I cant describe exactly what, but a feeling of oppression and constraint was uplifted.

I feel free and loose…

3 Likes

Currently listening to Elixir, then regeneration and some sleep.

Tomorrow Im buying some Heavy Metal Detox supplements.

Benefits:

• Supports the digestive, intestinal and hepatic systems.
  • Binds with and removes heavy metals from the body.
  • Absorbs heavy metal ions.
  • Supports the liver.
  • Helps the body replenish vital minerals.

Maybe some Ginseng too

1 Like

Heavy Metal Detox and Ginseng are gonna be added to my current supplements list.

•Heavy Metal Detox
•Ginseng
•Vitamin C 1000mg
•Super Supplemental (62 nutrients, vitamins and minerals).

Super Supplemental provides the following nutrients:vitamin A, C, D3, E, thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), vitamin B6, folate (B9), vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, choline, calcium, iron, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium. Also contains Inositol, p-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), fruit blend (white grape, apple, pear, orange, pineapple, cherry, strawberry, blueberry), dandelion root, alfalfa aerial parts, asparagus stem, broccoli flowers, cabbage leaf, hesperidin bioflavonoid extract, lemon bioflavonoid extract, rutin, rose hips, sodium copper chlorophyllin, kelp leaf and stem, lutein, cranberry fruit, mangosteen fruit, carrot root, spinach leaf and stem, tomato fruit, lycopene, açai berry, pomegranate fruit extract, L-leucine, L-lysine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, L-phenylalanine, L-threonine, L-arginine, L-methionine, L-tyrosine, L-cysteine.

Heavy metal detox? That sounds horrible. No Slayer? No Napalm Death? No Machine Head? No Obituary? No Morbid Angel?

3 Likes

Yeah I know its tough but its for my own good, the doctor says. For now on only Cardi B, Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians in my stack. :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Artwork for my playlist with Regeneration Q and Elixir Ultima.

Yes, its a Rejuvenation Potion from Diablo 2.

20200927_224903

3 Likes

tenor

1 Like

Keeping it simple! 3 loops of Regeneration Q and 1 of Elixir Ultima for today.

The overall feeling is one of deep tranquility.

3 Likes

It is very euphoric.

3 Likes

As a fan of Diablo 2 and running the same stack, I must admit that Rejuvenation potion is an excellent analogy.

It gives both Life (ElixirU - physical and emotional healing) and Mana (RegenerationQ - emotional, mental and spiritual healing)

2 Likes

I dont think I will use Libertine Ultima v2 any time soon. For some reason every time I use Regeneration I get aroused, my sexual energy begins to flow.
Maybe its because of the healing of the first day, the thing is my libido is very high.

Using Libertine to be more atractive to my girfriend? After the amazing sex we’ve been having theres no need for that, maybe the opposite would be useful :joy::joy::joy:
There was a major shift in our sex life after the sexual healing experience of the other day.

Btw… shes using Seductress and listens Regeneration when i play it in the house.

2 Likes

I love it even nore now, Im planning to build one for decoration, Im gonna look for the flask.

1 Like

I have also noticed this on regeneration…not to sure why it does that…

3 Likes

Oh not again, I have a strong headache after about half a loop of regeneration. I have lots of work to do and cant do it this way.

I feel tired of this happening so often, Im considering a long subliminal pause. I cant afford this 2 day long headaches.

1 Like

Have water or MCT oil

Im having enough water, Im out of mct oil, but thats besides the point.
Maybe am talking out of pain here… Im just tired of this.

2 Likes

Ok, this morning I had a sudden strong headache while listening to regeneration. I became pretty angry, frustrated and fearful. I had no desire nor the energy to go through heavy reconciliation and I had lot of work to do with clients, work I just cant do with a strong headache.

At some point I was in my bed with so much pain I became desperate and in an act of pure will I decided to overcome the pain, gain a lesson, move on.

After several emotional relase exercises, I became pretty calmed but still strong pain. I ask myself, is there any reason for me to be still in pain and a strong fear made itself present. That fear allowed me to remember being very small, about 4 years old, and my parents were arguing about money.

To make a long story short, in that experience I learned to reject money because that would make people be interested in me only for the money and at the same time no money began to mean no love. Quite a double bind there.
Did some releasing over that childhood memory and got a huge emotional release, but still pain.

I asked myself, is there anything stopping me from being pain free right now. More fear appeared in my chest, fear of not making it, not being able to succed at my job, to have the life I want and having to admit that it was all a mistake, that I should have listen to my parents and chose a formal education and have a proper job.
Released that too… and the pain went away!

The rest of the day I been feeling tired and emotionally drained, wich is understandable.

A little Magick? A client that I havent heard from for months (pre Covid) wrote to me yesterday, he said he was going to call me in a couple of hours but didnt, he texted me today after all the releasing!! I got a message from him, we talked in the afternoon and hes offering me a project. Lets see how we can make that work.

1 Like

Currently listening to 1 loop of Elixir Ultima, wich is all what Im listening today.
For now its pretty refreshing and its helping me to replenish my emotional base and all the energy I was drained of today.

One more thing I learned today.

I overestimated my endurance to run subs and to deal with the issues that arise with it.
Just because I can deal with a shitload of emotional crap, doesnt necessarily mean that I have to and most important, it doesnt mean that its a good/healthy approach to do it that way so often, trying to break walls.

Doing too much in too little time is too tasking, fatiguing and overwhelming.

Regeneration has made me humble, Im gonna love myself more and be gentler.

3 Likes

The power of Q compels you!

2 Likes