The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

Thanks for sharing your experiences in that detail. Impressive results. All the best on your future journey!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reviews man. How many loops did you run daily?

1 Like

1 loop per title, no matter when I ran it, it was always the bare minimum.

2 Likes

Curious to see how everybody express this sub, cuz I dont really like/care about people outside my team. And what you describe looks more like a “good” behaviour (like in Good vs Bad) instead of leading toward a greater goal. So there is no selfishness in Picard?
But maybe that’s just your experience from your current circumstances.

In an organisation, bringing the best of your team and having them progress in their career mean that you are a good leader. So it is not a moral thing, but more a materialistic business oriented motivation, because you are taking in account everybody needs, weaknesses and strengths and at the end of the day your team will be made of the best.

TLDR: Does Picard sub let you define your goal then lead everybody towards it (with inspiration etc)? Or are you led by other people needs and wants?

EDIT:Lol I am asking so much questions when we will be all able to test these subs in a couple of days (hours?). :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s more this yes.
I know that the way I’ve been talking might make it seem like it’s too “selfless”, but there’s a good amount of assertiveness in its own way.
Like I’d describe it as being firmly polite, where you’re nice, kind, polite and inspiring, but you’re not a pushover or open to getting used.

If you want my opinion, I like it more than any of the other alpha titles, simply because it doesn’t make you “force” your assertiveness, instead your way of talking just makes people want to follow you.

Think about it as WANTED, but without the physical shifting and more geared towards leadership, inspiration, lifting others up and being capable of achieving greatness.

Hope that helps, and sorry for the late reply :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I was reading through my old threads and I came across this post regarding a certain leadership test used at Goldman Sachs. Looks like the style of leadership as expressed by Picard (or AZLP) might be similar.

3 Likes

So every day instead of every other day ?

1 Like

I followed Saint’s instructions, at first it was 1 loop everyday with 1 off day, but the last couple weeks of the test we were on “every other day” schedule.

Please take the warning seriously and stick to the listening pattern that Saint told everyone to follow, overdoing it can cause things to happen that would mind-fuck you.

In my case, there was a day where I looked in the mirror and felt somewhat uncomfortable, because even though it was me, it didn’t feel like it was me, I’m looking at the reflection of someone else, and that my face wasn’t mine anymore.
Not a nice feeling.

9 Likes

Okay gotcha don’t wanna subtrip, thanks for your answer man !

2 Likes

An update on this:

I got a call today from the Olympic Committee (one of the organizations I did an interview at) and they asked me to come for another interview on Sunday, but for the communications department.
Apparently, 2 different departments’ managers were impressed with what they heard from the previous interviewer and my CV, so they want to meet me in person and interview me more to settle on which department to take me in :wink:

I said it once and I’ll say it again: ALZP is like WANTED, except it’s not attraction for looks, but more for who you are.

15 Likes

No worries, you got an entertaining way of describing your experience with sub :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that’s why the intensity level of these new subs is at a 3 not at a 5! Can you imagine someone ruling it everyday at that strength.

1 Like

If you get that job, I can boast and tell people, that I kind of know someone who works for the Olympic committee.LOL
The very best of luck on that job!

3 Likes

as @SaintSovereign put it “they’d yeet themselves out of existence” :rofl:

thank you man, I actually found out later on that it was the marketing director who called me earlier :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So while we all wait for the preview, I’m going to be running Chosen ZP with WZP, in order to get myself in check as the second interview is on Sunday.

Now WZP might get switched to Spartan ZP, but after thinking about it, I think I’ll do the switch in January, since it will be the only one to get switched (maybe even HERO will be out then).
But another reason that I almost forgot is the fact that my bday lands on Christmas Eve (24th of December) and why wouldn’t I wanna look my best on that day :wink:

This will also help you guys to observe and decide if you want to run this combo or not.

4 Likes

Will you be testing the subs that will have the same strength as the ones in the preview?

For CHOSEN, yes it’s the same.
WANTED, however, is slightly different.
By that I mean that the last test version I got was 30 mins, with the only difference between that and the public preview one will be half the runtime, so my results would be similar to someone running the preview WZP at 2 loops.

Think of it as me doing 1x Chosen ZP and 2x Wanted ZP (even though I’m just running one loop)

4 Likes

Sounds great! Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Actually, what do you think were your chances if you not run Chosen?

I only got the calls for the interview after running Chosen with Rich ZP, before that I had been waiting for over 2 weeks with no replies or even an automated response :sweat_smile:, without Chosen in the stack, I don’t think I would have gotten my papers sent to other departments or the call I got yesterday, which later on I confirmed to be from the marketing director of the organization.

Saint wasn’t messing around when he said that your reality will change.

5 Likes