Tristan Tate Junior (Limitless + Empfit ST3 custom + Emperor)

These are Kinobody supplements? But you still don’t follow his latest workout programme right?

1 Like

Yep and I don’t need to since I have my bodybuilding coach taking care of that.

1 Like

Combining old custom with this custom was the best idea ever.

3 Likes

Even with this honestly amazing results comes the bad parts of this month.

• I’ve blocked and cut out one of my closes friends who I found out wasn’t a good friend at all and never even cared about our friendship I should of seen the red flags when they happened but at last it’s my fault. I felt betrayed, lost and honestly sad for the whole week. I still feel emotionally numb because of it and even though I’ve healed from the trauma it caused the emotional numbness is still here. Now I don’t trust any of the friends I have, I have great connections but no close friends anymore and I feel increasingly alone even though my love life has been the best it’s ever had. It definitely caused trust issues. When you have a friend that you took care of, payed for stuff no matter what to help them and was always there for them no matter what it is. When you let it go, it makes you question was this all worth it?

Needless to say, this year and next I’m only focusing on wealth, fitness and my dating life. I don’t want to deal with close friendships anymore as there’s no point now. I still have good friends who I go out with on a weekly basis but there not people I can’t talk to the way I want to. For now I will focus and work on myself and my life before caring for another friend the way I cared about that one.

7 Likes

What testosterone booster are you using?

1 Like

Amazing results

You mean the Wanted Celebrity custom?

2 Likes

No it’s a different one with just Wanted as it’s core to make sure the results came from Wanted.

1 Like

Kino Mojo or Snap Supplements Testosterone Booster

1 Like

Emperor is officially part of the stack

6 Likes

Goddamn bro, I know you don’t want to hear this but you need internal healing or else you’re just going to handicap your ability to hit your goals, especially now that you’re adding Emperor back into your stack.

Think about this statement: does this sound like a healthy mental state for someone to be in? Sure friendships come and go, but there is always more value in relationships with people over the next paycheck, the next workout, the next fuck buddy.

Look at the namesake of your journal. Do you think Tristan Tate would condone and promote a mentality like that? Does that statement sound like someone speaking from a masculine frame?

Success in the way you want it will surely come, as long as you stay focused on your goals. Just don’t forget that you don’t take your wealth, your muscles, your women to the grave. We all come into this world alone and we leave it alone. Be content with yourself without the external validation, and it will help you appreciate your successes that much more.

4 Likes

Ha I just noticed this is the Tristan as opposed to Andrew custom!!

1 Like

I’ve been told I look a lot like him and act like him so the title is only fitting aha.

1 Like

Hi Cyber why not take ginger ?

1 Like

Tristian is a good looking one his brother is an ugly mug. Better Cyber follows Tristian then his ugly mug brother.

1 Like

This is fucking dynamite man :wink:

1 Like

Emperor will make you the Top Dog nice.

Why not do Emperor Black ? later.

1 Like

Not many conclusive studies that it actually helps with T

Tristan Tate is the bro aha

1 Like

Meh don’t like need the full on mon mode right Emperor is giving me pretty all much all I need so far. I will still try it but probably not part of a long term stack.