Tristan Tate Junior (Limitless + Empfit ST3 custom + Emperor)

A journey has begin, to become the ultimate high status male one must master the wealth, looks and social aspects of their life before moving onto the love aspect of their life. After all, how can you give and love someone if your not a complete male who’s got what he wants and has the unshakeable confidence to rule the world? And for this reason a new custom has been created after 3 months of not making one and being dedicated to the old. A new journey will soon be starting:

The High-Status Consultant

Stark Core
Emperor Fitness ST3 Core
Omnidimensional
Dominion
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Direct Influencing Aura
Ethereal Presence
Technological Prodigy
Productivity Unleashed
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Carpe Diem Ascended
Deep Sleep
Serum X
Lifeblood Fable
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Physical Shifter - Sexiness
SPS: Fat Burn
Emperor’s Voice
Emperor Fitness Height Inducer

7 Likes

Some things before I start this custom, I will mention my current issues and goals:

Issues:

• I feel like my friends don’t care about me, never asked to make plans with me in that I’m always the one who has to make plans. I feel used and I feel like they don’t really care about hanging out since their not even putting effort into doing it. I might have to start stop talking to friends who never put effort to see what happens if they actually care or if I stop talking to them will they just disappear?

• I feel like I’m not going out as much as I want or going out in a matter that is fun, adventurous and something I want to do. Everyday feels the same and repeatable (Except my professional life which has seen an amazing upgrade)

• I don’t like as attractive as I want to be. I’m a bit too fat, not lean enough, not tall enough, etc which I’m taking action towards by cutting.

• I realized I don’t want endless pointless sex and just want one relationship but with a girl I like and find attractive so having a Wanted custom or using PS didn’t help with this.

Goals:

• Become the most attractive I can be like getting to 6’2, getting down to 10 - 12% body fat, chiseling out my face, etc. Things I’m doing to achieve this goal: Buccal Fat Removal, cutting and for height have a good nutrient dense diet and stretching my back and legs every day.

• Because a technological genius, learn everything during my training and because the best and master my current job and be able to help my team as much as possible. Things I’m doing to achieve this goal: Read one book a week, do my cyber training and learn outside of work as well.

• Get a new group of friends that are similar to me and genuinely enjoy and try to make plans with me and want to go out often and not stay at home all day. Have similar goals and are motivated to help each other. Things I’m doing to achieve this goal: Ghosting the friends who never make plans with me or talking with me, going out when I can and networking with people to have a bigger friend group.

• Getting into a relationship with a girl that I genuinely like and I’m attracted to. Things I’m doing to achieve this goal: Going out and meeting people, sometimes online dating, achieving my previous goals mentioned to match with the girl that I want and like.

With that said, let the journey begin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One of things I’ve noticed and it makes me really sad to say is how much some of my friends don’t care about me. It really shows how lonely I am in my social life. Sure, I have a huge group of friends but their friends, their just people I know.

Not once has any of those friends asked me if I was okay in my darkest times when I had I was feeling super alone, isolated, depressed, had thoughts of ending it, etc. They just assumed I was okay. I wish I had a friend in those times who would be there to help me in the dark times or when I’m feeling most stressful. Most of the time I feel I’m getting used for my connections, my knowledge or the presence I bring but they don’t truly care about me and who I am. They just care about what they get or how people see them because of me. I really need to stop helping people like that outside of my professional life which I dedicate and am committed to helping there but outside of that I think I’m just going to be cold to those type of people. I simply just don’t care anymore.

2 Likes
  • I feel like my friends don’t care about me, never asked to make plans with me in that I’m always the one who has to make plans. I feel used and I feel like they don’t really care about hanging out since their not even putting effort into doing it. I might have to start stop talking to friends who never put effort to see what happens if they actually care or if I stop talking to them will they just disappear?

– Pride Unbroken –

1 Like

Stopp I already ordered the custom :joy:

1 Like

Gotta redo it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you should do well if you start listening to LBFH. Improve self-esteem, remove negative thoughts, some healing, etc.
Think about it.

1 Like

Like I told @Matalexander305 yesterday about LBFH. I never understood why people run it before running Stark, PS, Khan or other titles for at least 6 months. My opinion, LBFH shouldn’t be the sub you use first to achieve love. How can you give love and be loved if you have no value. That’s why it’s a sub I’m going to run in the future when I have all the external values I need because to truly be loved and feel loved you need to have the values that bring you happiness and love :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Might get the WHOOP again, I really liked the way it tracked my sleep and recovery among other things. I’m very data driven and having the possibly to track how I’m working on a health basis would be a nice way to move forward.

1 Like

But that’s the thing PS has healing, Stark has healing and Khan definitely healing. I respect Luther but some of his thought process is in my opinion incorrect or makes no sense since his opinion is geared after he already ran Wanted and PS a few months and then trying to give an opinion on LBFH healing when he already had the healing of Wanted and PS. That’s just my personal opinion.

2 Likes

It is like I am reading my own thoughts and I realize that is still hard to swallow. I am at a point where I am used to the loneliness but it still hurts. I have to go but I would like to talk more often to you.

1 Like

I hope you aren’t talking about me, if you lived closer; we’d be hanging out all the time :joy:

But I know how you feel, I tested this out on a few friends before. And some, I never heard from again. I even went as far as wishing them a happy birthday, saying “let’s hang out sometime”. And some never made plans with me or even wished me a happy birthday. So, if they never come looking for you, don’t go looking for them. They’re not real friends.

2 Likes

Well, also consider that the ’ not real friends’ might be dealing with their own struggles too

1 Like

Nope not talking about you or @GoldenTiger you guys are amazing friends you know this already lmao. I mentioned before not now :joy: but more so I’m talking about my other friends cough cough like the guys we went clubbing with.

That’s rough but yeah right now I’m focusing on having a small group of close friends instead of having a big group of meh friends.

2 Likes

Honestly my biggest is not even that I have bad friends don’t get me wrong.

I have one friend who’s one of my closest friends but he’s in the monk mode/work mode and I completely understand his decision and respect that and he’s 28. He doesn’t want to go out a lot since he wants to focus on his relationship (Or soon to be) and his foundational wealth which like I said I respect but it still causing the issue on my side where I’ve already achieved my foundational wealth goals and now what to having fun/socialize and go out often but I don’t have anyone that I can go out with that I would enjoy going out with except him in city so it’s really hard.

And then I have another friend who’s also a close friend of mine but lives in Ottawa which is the reason we can’t always hang out as much (Travel is kind of expensive between my city and Ottawa unless you have a place to stay) so I’m not going to make him come out here for a day for that but I’m seeing him hopefully this month so that will be fun.

But yeah the others, I use to be the guy who would enjoy buying their friends stuff because I reached a level where money isn’t an issue and I could just buy whatever I want until I realized those people we’re either ungrateful and treated like shit on top of that. Now I only spend money on my family, girls I will go out with and my two closest friends.

2 Likes

True but my thinking might be a bit mean but I believe being a good friend/person is completely your responsibility. No matter your struggles, only you decide how you want live your life. I see the world in that if your poor or fat/skinny (Assuming they have no health conditions), etc it’s your responsibility to fix that if you want to. I understand their struggles but a real friend is their when a friend is struggle and will be their to help or at least talk with the person/give them advice on what to do.

No one’s perfect but only you can choose how you wish to live your life.

1 Like

Ahh okay haha, I was about to screenshot the post where I told you that you could always vent to me, and basically tell me anything.

That’s the way to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

First loop done let’s see how it goes tomorrow.

I realize that a number of things you mentioned are objective, such as friends not reaching out to you.

There is another part that is definitely in your control, such as your listening schedule. How about taking a week off and starting by listening once a week?

1 Like