Tristan Tate Junior (Limitless + Empfit ST3 custom + Emperor)

Not sure what’s wrong with my listening schedule? I’ve been doing 3 times a week one loop each time so not sure why take a week off?

You might surprise yourself.

Might have Mo Samuels as my bodybuilding coach (Someone I’ve been watching youtube videos from for a long time so that’s pretty cool or I could get coaching from Mike Thurston since their both people I know but price for the coaching is definitely more expensive then normal.

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant @SaintSovereign I think I’m supposed to have Arch Alchemist status if I’m not wrong since I have 1.6k post. Is that normal that I only have Aspirant?

You have to submit a support ticket for the upgrade, assuming you haven’t already. As for the badge/status, it might be in your preferences if you already submitted.

There’s a dropdown in one of those screens, where right now it’ll show that you’ve got “Aspirant” selected.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s just Aspirant right now but thank you for letting me know I just created a support tickets for this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Starting to drop weight like crazy and my face is seriously starting to lean out like never before. The best part is I finally have low appetite on Empfit ST3 this was a dream of mine come true.

What’s interesting is my custom seems to be guiding me for what supplements would be best for the brain and testosterone as well as the best clothes for me.

One big thing I’ve notice is people are approach me way more often then I use to and I think it’s because I have a more friendly demeanor whereas before I always looked pissed or intimidating. For example, today while I was doing my daily 10k steps girls and guy we’re smiling at me while I was walking which to be honest has never happened to me when I walk.

2 Likes

Supplements for the current cut:

Kino Mojo
Kino Brain
Four Sigmatic Coffee
5000 IU of Vitamin D + 1 hour and 20 minute Sun Exposure
1 multivitamin
Fish Oil
Royal Jelly
Enhanced Labs All-Day Shred
Yohimbine + Modafinil once a week

I call this the Superman stack :wink:

As for my training, I train 4 times a week + 10k steps which is my daily cardio and for my calories I’m doing 2.3k calories for my cut.

3 Likes

Mate, you’re a human being. That alone gives you more than enough value to make you good enough to love and be loved.

What changes everything is the people you want qualified to love you, and the people you choose to love. This is where our shallow and often materialistic perspectives in life lead to societies like ours, where people are selfish and look for advantages in every situation.

I know it might be a little too hippie/kumbaya for you to appreciate, but it’s the truth. You might not like the idea, but I feel like some significant grounding for you would genuinely make you happier. Balance is key, material pleasures will never make you happy.

2 Likes

So why do you call them friends ? . Do they offer you any value ? apart from being your drink buddies on a friday night ?, if they don’t care about you or do not support you ?. Time to leave them and find new friends.

5 Likes

You seem on the photo more mature :slight_smile:

1 Like

New custom BABBYYY, to achieve the perfect amount of anabolic activity, genius activity and monk mode activity. I present to you The Anabolic Genius:

Limitless Core
Emperor Fitness ST3 Core
Omnidimensional
Dominion
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Direct Influencing Aura
Ethereal Presence
Technological Prodigy
Productivity Unleashed
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Carpe Diem Ascended
SPS: Endocrine System
Serum X
Lifeblood Fable
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Physical Shifter - Sexiness
SPS: Fat Burn
Emperor’s Voice
Emperor Fitness Height Inducer

Going to be stacking this with Paragon Sleep to improve my sleep and it acts as a result enhancer so it’s a win-win. Goals for this custom:

• Get 970 ng/l testosterone / have high-normal T

• Get shredded to 10% bodyfat

• Read one book a week

• Go out once a week and make it so fun that I don’t want to go out for the whole week. Right now what I do is Monday to Friday is monk mode days, Saturday is go out/relax days and Sunday’s are learning days.

• Master the cybersec training and become one of the best team members possible.

• Get perfect sleep each night

• Become the most attractive possible / Become a 10/10.

Let the games begin :wink:

6 Likes

Have you noticed your T value changing in regards to which sub you use? I think it would be an interesting metric to keep a log on if you are able to. I haven’t been able to test this as I haven’t gotten my blood drawn but I definitely feel like my testosterone levels are higher when using Alpha subs.

1 Like

Yeah I will be posting my T results before and after using my custom.

1 Like

Current blood test results (Got my results 2 days ago) @Dark @TheBoxingScientist @BLACKICE :

Total Testosterone: 795 ng/dL
Free - Testosterone: 32 pg/mL
SHBG: 14 nmol/L
Estradiol: 22.1 pg/mL

Seems like I have good testosterone/normal testosterone which is what I expected but I want to be in the high-normal range so hopefully with the custom I can reach over 980 test and with optimal metrics for others as well. Also considering I’m cutting my hormones seem to be pretty good so far but having an edge never hurts :wink:

3 Likes

Honestly your levels are already in the high normal range, especially if you’re on a cut atm. Seeing this, I think that you’d be able to reach 1000+ ng/dl, pretty easily. You’re about to become a genetic freak :grin:!

1 Like

I hope so! But the reason why my SHBG is low and my free T is high is I think because of me taking Boron everyday and DIM sometimes. I take other supplements but that’s about it. I use to struggle with high E2 levels but that changed once I improved my diet and sleep it went withing the normal range as you see now.

Let’s hope so that’s the goal :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are you taking Boron for?

1 Like

To lower SHBG which increase free T. If you didn’t know, free T is the T that is easily used by your body and which allows you to experience the many benefits of T.

1 Like