Would Emperor increase testosterone?

Would Emperor be a good sub to use to increase testosterone? If it does, would HoM do the same?

Definitely not HoM for it doesn’t have body shifting scripts in it (nor sexual scripts which might correlate with T), also my experience of it showed nothing of that sort.

I personally also didn’t find Emperor increase T or if it did it didn’t make a dent.

2 Likes

No it wont best thing to do is eat organic food and dont drink water from plastic bottles brother.

2 Likes

Remember a support ticket would be best for a question like this because they know what is in the script.

2 Likes

Multiple things can cause low T, but without knowing which one you’re experiencing, it’s very difficult to address.

I thought I had low T, but I actually have high SHBG which is just making the T less available. That’s a different approach than low absolute T numbers.

3 Likes

Frankly, I don’t think there is a main store product that does this. I mean, there are testimonials where people do feel that their T has increased over time by using one product or the other but these are positive side effects.

My guess is that the hyped HERO will do the job. Or a product that clearly states that improving testosterone is a part of the product’s objectives.

Hopefully that will happen one day. I know that the Testosterone booster request is popular on the Roadmap page. And rightfully so.

2 Likes

Whenever I ran Emperor I always seem to bulk up easier, sometimes on the following day my muscles would feel fuller, as well as strength gains. Whether that’s a test thing or I just respond well to Emperors physical shifting idk. That is my experience however

1 Like

Yeah physical shifting and hormones are two different things but great results!

1 Like

P.S for anyone interested: The Anabolic Genius (Limitless + Empfit ST3 custom) - #36 by CyberTate

I will be doing another blood test after 3 months of running my custom to see if I’ve reached my ideal testosterone level of 980 ng/L or more. Also my sleeping has been so-so so maybe optimizing it with Paragon Sleep will give even better results we shall see.

2 Likes

Lol well now I learned something

1 Like