Height sub recommendation

What sub gives fast height growth?

1 Like

Emperor Fitness has Height Inducer. Also if you are open to making a custom, there is a height module.

1 Like

How fast is it acting in terms of height? Do you know about any such experience?

I haven’t used it myself but I know it exists. You could ask in the Emp Fitness thread

1 Like

Fast isn’t something I would say with that

It’s possible to get taller with subs but it’s going to take time to physically shift that and a lot of work

And I’m not sure how much height you can actually get out of it

3 Likes

it also might depend on how you think of it every day while running the subs. If you think in term of lack every day feeling short, you might have more recon and the results would take slower on other hand if you every day wake up affirming how you are growing taller and taller and straightening up and even climbing up with your posture FEELING tall as you execute your day, yeah… results will probably come sooner. Through affirmations alone and feeling / embodying that which you want to shift into is a powerful booster alone even without subs.

this is what makes a huge difference between those who get some results and then change stack midway / give up because they “aren’t getting enough / doesn’t work as well / they changed their mind”

and those who reap insane amounts of results every time from every stack. It comes down to you and what you tell yourself in your head every day. Affirming the positive will always make your flow smoother and faster and better. Enjoy the journey!!

5 Likes
2 Likes

The time depends on you. Been off and on with height inducer for a year, now I’m sticking to it. In the last year, I probably gained about 1/2 an inch or so. Step one is it heals your height insecurity, step two, you see growth.

Talk to me in another year and I’ll let you know. :grin:

2 Likes

This is the way

1 Like

Lol wish they just release a product for this like BDLM

2 Likes

You and me both. Saint has mentioned that height increase is more difficult to control than other physical shifting. That could be why.

Haha I have faith that they will achieve a breakthrough soon in this topic

Did you try in QTKS form?

Wanted works, timeframes are different for everyone.

It also helps with proportions to make the most of the height you currently have.

1 Like