The Adventures of SubliminalUser

I noticed you tagged me. Is there anything you want my input on?

@RVconsultant it’s just for general feedback on my journey. I realize i haven’t gotten to the “10 day lookback”

1 Like

The Recent 10 Days

Let’s take a look at this interesting question posed by @RVConsultant:

In order to respond to this I read my entries from June 15 up until this question was posed. For good measure, I also recalled the entries following the question. I was amazed to see how much has happened and in a relatively short amount of time, too!

Looking Back

Here are some big things I see:

• Anything can change in a day is a saying I took away from my most recent trip, and it has echoed in the weeks since. It’s been a month since the trip and I’ve evidence of the saying multiple times since, and I’ve also affirmed it quite a bit in my entries. And very recently, I took this to the next level: Anything can change in a moment.

I manifested my ideal apartment! Thanks, ME!

@SaintSovereign check this out—might I have manifested the ZP upgrades? (I know it’s not quite ZPv2, but I did say or something else :joy:)

I’ve made a very solid commitment to myself about how I will be customizing my social life to fit my needs at this time. The more I think about this, the more I know it to be true. I am very much looking forward to having wide and numerous pathways for social and romantic opportunities.

Increasingly optimistic that results are going to come in quickly, and that my life is going to transform big-time. It’s notable to think that this optimism in of itself may be helping the results come quicker! As I have reviewed, a lot of things happened in the short time frame.

Pathways of manifestation, the great term coined by @SaintSovereign, became an incredibly useful phrase to characterize what I want as well as guide my brainstorming for how I must design my life, from where I live to who I should be talking with.

On the note of pathways, this idea was interesting given that i recently decided coworkers don’t present such a great manifestation pathway.

However, this weekend I listened to some lectures which presented interesting Goddard ideas such as “Transforming others via self.” My custom by its nature means I have more of a direct influencing ability, though I do not have that aura module directly. Wouldn’t it be amazing if I were to reshape my image of my coworkers and as a result make them better?

This experiment has been going well so far. The entries I’ve written since I ran Rebirth + MFO indicate that things have already been set into motion, and there’s probably a lot more happening in the background that I’m not aware of just yet. Take a look at my last few long entries which feature some really interesting synchronicities!

Very funny. I forgot the lesson of working in the office in the middle of the 10 days where I remembered the lesson on day 1 of that period.

This has been a great exercise that to me reaffirms the value of journaling, as well as the fact that it doesn’t take that long each day to get appreciable results from journaling. Funny enough, I affirmed exactly all this in an entry above:

The last 10 days have demonstrated a quickening of results and changes in life, as well as within my internal state. Quite a few lessons have been reaffirmed and I now take to widening my pathways of manifestation while also enabling myself to undergo the process of Rebirth in order to become the Man who Finds Others.

1 Like

Do you want to get married?

That’s going to occur on my own time, not someone else’s.

1 Like

Alright, I’m not feeling good again.

I forgot about this—apparently the customs already had enhancements on top of what came with the early ZP titles. However, it seems Saint and the team have developed even more anti-recon tech. I saw someone say they didn’t feel angry a few hours after running Emperor ZP Test. Well, I right now wish I didn’t feel this way. Although, I have a theory why I’m feeling it—see below.

What happened today?

• Sleep was good. The exercise was respectable.
  • Work itself had an unexpected challenge, but nothing that was so onerous as to promote a lot of negative emotions.
    • Probably the only thing to fret about was how the challenge took up a lot of the day, before I decided that I should try to get some other smaller pieces done so that I can walk away from work thinking that I at least completed some things.
    • Some thoughts about annoying coworkers did come up, too, though the funny thing is that I didn’t talk with most of them throughout the day. It’s the perception of image of my coworkers that I am holding in my mind right now that is the problem, not what has actually transpired in today’s workday. So I really thought about changing that.
    • Thoughts about desiring the right people came up during the day. So I started to think, that I should manifest myself changing in a way such that whenever the desire for people comes up (particularly in a romantic context) I am compelled to live in the end and in the feeling of the wish fulfilled instead of staying in the feeling of lack.
  • Meal of the day at work was awesome, too. I honestly can’t complain about that, because even the dessert (which I would usually avoid) tasted great.
  • Drive back was a bit irritating due to the traffic, and it’s also during this time where I felt the weird feelings hit a peak. I couldn’t focus or think much about the lecture I was listening to at the time.

Drinking diet soda right now to help myself feel better. My theory about what’s going on right now is that I am changing. I am experiencing reconciliation. I had hit a high with Rebirth + MFO over the weekend, but NOW the healing is doing some truly inner work, ripping away long-held beliefs that aren’t serving me yet are still somewhat of a pain for my mind to let go. That “manifest myself changing” that I mentioned above? I bet it already set off after I wrote down my midday list item about it! I can tell my mind is doing this, because when I was really feeling it in my mind on the drive back home, I remembered that I felt the same way in 2019 when I was ripping up some longstanding beliefs regarding food that I knew didn’t serve me, yet my mind wanted to cling on to.

When I think about it, it’s no surprise that it’s a little uncomfortable for my brain. Staying in lack has been way too familiar for my mind for too long. I’m glad to have SC subliminals to induce such a big change. I’ve got to ride the storm.

I have to.

Inner Circle Result from Yesterday

Yesterday’s result must be documented because it was quite out there. I was at a meetup organized by my friend, and he had brought together friends from different parts of his life. The meetup itself was fun but it got especially notable after I mentioned to one of the unfamiliars that I was considering setting up a social group to discuss Goddard stuff. He was intrigued since he hadn’t heard of manifestation before. That set off a dialogue between us where not only I share my story about how I got to that but also he told me about how he got into esoteric things himself, albeit a different side to that. The crazy thing was in how our origin stories for us getting into esoteric concepts were relatively similar. Similar backgrounds, similar struggles. Similar thoughts about our role in the world. Same age. I couldn’t help but smile as he talked about his stuff and the way he viewed the relationship between the inner and the outer worlds. We exchanged contacts. Hope to meet this guy again later.

I’m taking this as a win and a result of Inner Circle being in my custom.

Isn’t it wonderful how one’s mood can change in turn around in a day?

I woke up today not feeling great about things. Even my HIIT cardio, as good as it was for my body, didn’t raise my morale that much. It wasn’t until I was at the office that my mood started to turn around. It helped a lot that I achieved some big wins at the office today. One has to do with the resolution of the challenge that came up yesterday, the other has to do with my manager being okay with me taking a relatively long amount of time off during a part of the next half of the year. I also got happy seeing my intern’s success because he’s accomplished quite a bit so far.

I also feel like I exhibited a more harmonious relationship with my coworkers today. I was planning to write down manifestational items related to reshaping my image of them in order to achieve that harmony, but I haven’t done so yet. Did MFO and my mind already get to work on manifesting this for me? I see the signposts today, as some people were even down to go to an event I brought up that’s occurring during the 4th of July weekend. I even thought it’d be cool to go with these people (while I’m also asking my friends whether they’d want to go with me).

I got a fair amount of stuff done today. Tomorrow looks easier.

Another thing that lifted up my mood is the announcement that the ZP upgrade has already started.

Seeing how fast these got completed blew me away. I’m pretty happy I’m going to be able to run upgraded Rebirth and Khan ST1 titles during Stack 5 (which begins on Friday) alongside my custom which doesn’t need to be upgraded since it apparently has the updated scripting already! I hope name-embedded mains aren’t too far off, seeing how Q automation appears to be in full force (wink wink @SaintSovereign)…but I can wait for that.

Rest of the day, what I’m doing is looking into the Easy Peasy Method while also manifesting success for myself in the things I am going to do in the coming months, including what looks to be an ambitious trip plan.

@RVConsultant @Darkphilosopher can the title of this thread be edited so as to not include the (ft. CHOSEN) portion? I might be calling it early by taking that addendum out now, but still—I think I don’t need to advertise CHOSEN being a part of my stack anymore :wink:

Alright, the worry has gotten me today and I feel a need to journal about it here.

The morning and work wasn’t bad. In fact, work was decent with how much I got done, and now there’s likely to even be one other thing that’s going to earn me another accolade. That’s not the issue here.

The issue is around the trip plans for next half. Right now, there’s a possibility of a super-trip to a region that is a combination of two trips: one with family, and one with a longtime friend. The idea is that I’d set off on my own after the end of the first part to meet up with my friend at the next part of the region. This interesting scenario occurred because it just so happens that both my family and friend raised the idea of doing a trip at around the same time in the fall. I have enough vacation days to pull this off, but there’s a few blockers for it. I’ve already gotten two of them resolved. There are still a few left. My friend hasn’t yet got the confirmation from his manager that it’s okay for him to take the time off. Another one I just realized today in conversation; because the day is shorter during the fall, the sun sets earlier and that might make it hard to see what we want to see.

To increase confidence within myself what I need to do is look up the top things to see in each city we’d be visiting and compare that against when they’re open. I can do that…

At the same time, currently, I feel like this last aspect is too much of a hassle. I’m thinking that maybe I should just call off the friend part of the trip. It seems like a bit too much to make this work properly AND also deal with the shorter day (by shorter day, I mean sunset seems to hover near 6:30 PM). I’m pretty grateful my friend offered this idea to me last week, but I feel as if this is a hassle. Meanwhile, I don’t like the idea of letting my friend down. Although, he was planning to do a trip of the general region by himself anyways, so perhaps the worst is some irritation in having held things up?

Overall, I’m not liking having to think about this stuff during the last week of work. And meanwhile, there’s the move that I need to properly plan for next month which I’m not doing anything about just yet. That is going to be strictly after this week.

So how can I make myself feel better now?

• Manifesting
  • Get an understanding of what others say is generally the best time of the year to visit the regions we had in mind.
  • Look up attractions in the countries, verify their general opening/closing times and match that up with the sunrise/sunset.

What a great day! A lot of stuff worked out today and I am now incredibly confident that I am going to get promoted.

I woke up today in the morning to exercise, but it was at this time that I got an urgent work item for one project—an item that, if fulfilled, could lead me to achieve a huge stretch goal on this very day. So I shortened my HIIT session, did my morning routine, and went to work from home. It wasn’t going to be practical to go to the office today due to awkward meeting time placement, but this critical issue sealed the deal. So I was at home all day, juggling just two work things that had to be done by the end of the day. In the late afternoon, this key item got resolved and my project now achieved its great stretch goal.

A stretch goal doesn’t even describe how massive of an achievement this is in terms of impact and contribution towards discussion for my promotion. It’s fantastic that I got this done. Many were congratulating me for making this happen.

In the evening, I had a great hangout with friends which was both fun and significant. Significant in the sense of how deep our conversations got near the end of it all. I got an interesting look into how I had changed as a person because of what I was willing to share with them, as well as the way I would express my ideas. It tells me that a lot of the subs I had run this year are working. In that conversation, I saw Chosen and MFO come out (of course, with ME boosting results). It’s really interesting to see these changes come out.

Really awesome way to end the first half of the year.

Journaling has meaning during both good and bad times since it enables me to not only reflect on challenges and take them from a more objective view but also appreciate the good times (practice gratitude) as well as confirm successes from subliminals and my own efforts.

Stack 5: The Great Rebirth For the Man Who Finds Others

It is time for the Man to Find Others. MFO is a powerful title, however the mind needs to be prepared for it and all the amazing things that are on their way. In order to achieve this, I have embarked on a mission to set myself anew with Rebirth and Khan: Total Breakdown. Rebirth to have the Goddardian approach of letting the old man die to the past, and Khan: Total Breakdown to truly remove anything standing in the way. I am done being held back. I am done with the way things have been.

Listened:

• Khan ST1 (Total Breakdown) - Unfortunately not in the refreshed format (+anti-recon scripting) yet.

Today, the first day of this long weekend, was a day with a whole lot of hangouts and calls while my car was undergoing maintenance. The maintenance took a long time today due to unusually high business, so there wasn’t much in the way of productivity besides constructing a solid plan for what I’ll be doing on the 4th of July (lots of fun stuff)! The hangouts were awesome, got to relax and enjoy all that I’ve done so far.

Things are looking good for this weekend, and I feel very optimistic about what else is to come. Although Khan ST1 is a healing title that I’ve faced recon with in the past, for today I didn’t notice it. It’s the first time I’m running it in ZP, and I’ve also been out and about all day which is a counter against recon!

Woke up thinking that I wish I could test SC’s Paragon Sleep title. :confused:

Rest day. Thanks to the moderator who changed the title of this thread, because the adventures are now going far beyond me just being CHOSEN. :slight_smile:

Today is definitely the oddest day of the break so far. I expect to be that way even though the next two days haven’t happened yet. The thing is, the next two days have significant events occurring in the afternoon.

What happened today? A morning workout, a brief afternoon event that featured some egregious commute times to and from, as well as an afternoon that was quite boring. The one thing in the evening was a big hassle in figuring out flights for the trip I’ll be doing later in the year. It was a big-time sink and hassle, but hey—it worked out. I’m going to be doing quite the trip with family AND friends! There’s a lot of stuff to plan for it later, but that can take its time. I’m just glad the flights to and from have been figured out.

We’re talking about an event that’s several months into the future. There are other big challenges to figure out by then. Those challenges include:

• Moving out: I’ll be moving with my friend to our apartment later this month! I need to finalize the furniture and other details of the move-in process. This is the big life event of the month (and among the biggest life events this year).
  • The subliminals I’m going to run. What will it be? Am I optimistic about my progress?

I am indeed optimistic about my progress. Tomorrow’s listening features a huge manifestation stack of Rebirth, MFO and AsCh that I’ll listen to before I go to a huge event! That’s great. What about future stacks?

Brainstorming Again!

Stack 5 (Current)

• MFO
  • Khan ST1
  • Rebirth

Stack 6

• MFO
  • Khan ST2
  • PCC

Stack 7

• MFO
  • Khan ST3
  • PCC

Stack 8 (takes us to end of year)

• MFO
  • Khan ST4
  • PCC

If I’m being honest, it’s not unimaginable to see the rest of the year play out like what’s in the Details section, simply because Khan as a multistager suggests a progression where 1 stack rotation is recommended per each level. PCC I want to run for three stacks to deeply install within me that defense. Of course, I’d be reading the 48 laws of power at some point during that stack.

I’m super interested in PCC even if I don’t necessarily face work politics (yet) because I feel that as I go on the offense socially, I better be prepared to handle what comes my way and have an iron frame.

If I didn’t run through the whole Khan multistager in succession then what I’d do instead is run Daredevil after Khan ST1 to have that narrower yet rapid focus on social development. But I’m hung up on how long I’d have to run Daredevil. Ultimately DD is a stepping stone to a comprehensive sub like Khan ST4. But isn’t that the point of the Khan substages anyways? To make myself a true social alpha?

I’m looking for advice here on how to design my next stacks and progression, specifically what to do for the stack slot which is taken up by Khan since I know the other two slots will be filled with MFO and PCC.

@Lion @Luther24 @GoldenTiger @TheDerpinator

2 Likes

You can do with this what you will, but im personally of the mindset that its far more effective to builf off of a foundation. Especcially if you havent been running a social sub or an alpha sub for long, most of your issues will most likely be somewhat surface level. For example: caring to much what others think, shaky selfconfidence, lack of inner power etc. By immediatly going for a really big sub, the sub will start digging extremely hard for ALL issues related to it. This means that these surface level problems could hang on for quite a bit and sabotage all the other results. If you stick with the sub for long enough, sure itll most likely eventually go away, but given how much other objectives something like khan has, it can take quite a bit of time before these surface level issues get prioritized. (And itll most likely also be far less smooth). You might be able to offset this a bit though by stacking a foundational sub with khan, but im not sure.

Ive experienced this a bit with DR vs ascension. DR dug really deep and brought out a lot of issues with tons of recon. Honestly though, i felt like when i later ran ascension, these issues were cleared to an even bigger extend with far less recon, for the simple fact that gaining confidence made these issue dissappear completely on their own. I kinda wish i ran ascension before DR as i expect that than DR would be able to clear even more as it wasnt getting diluted by all these issues that in retrospective werent that deep at all, and i would be able to get even more out of it.

On a completely unrelated note, but personally i also dont think time should be that much of a factor when talking about khan. To me, khan seems like more of a lifestyle than a “sub to run for a while and than switch”. Imo, if you wanna go for khan, you really gotta commit to it. Its one of the densest, hardest subs there is with really big goals. If you gonna go for such an ambitious sub, imo, you gotta do it right and completely go for it. No rushing.

This is my personal take on this, i get that not everyone will agree with this, but do with it what you will.

1 Like

It’s hard for me to gives you advice as I’m committing to Khan for a while in the next six months.I’m clearly biased.

I think it’s fine to run Khan, just keep in mind that since Khan is massive I think it should be ran for 8 months to a year.

You are an experienced user my man, you’ve seen what subclub can do. Personally, the sub that was able to dig deep enough to change me profoundly (in terms of alphaness) was Khan, but it doesn’t mean you can’t have good results with daredevil. Keep in mind that Khan is geared toward making you alpha (rather than the shit tons of description from it). Khan is an alpha title that dives deeper into what is an alpha than any other title. Like QL dives deeper into “brain developpement” than Limitless.

If you feel you need more “masculine oomf”, more boldness, being more yourself, more confidence…Then it might be worth it to stick with Khan. If you already are “yourself” enough. Then I guess it’s fine to go with different subs more focus on social life like daredevil.

You could also go with ascension if you need something lighter…Think about what you need in 6 months and go with that.

1 Like

I still haven’t read it, LOL :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Rest day today. Yesterday was Rebirth + MFO + AsCh, 7 minutes each (which for AsCh is full duration).

Thanks for the responses, @TheDerpinator and @GoldenTiger. I have made a choice for now, see what it is below.

Recap of the last few days:

• I have a feeling that I felt the effect of Khan ST1 yesterday (despite listening to it two days ago) and the effects of yesterday’s stack today. Seems there’s a kind of delay right now.
  • Yesterday featured two big events. I could feel the recon and unsavory feelings from Khan ST1 when I was at these events. Reading @TheDerpinator and @GoldenTiger’s replies to my question of what I should listen to next and putting these events into context, I feel that I should next run Daredevil instead of Khan ST2 - ST4. I noticed at the evening event that I was running into some challenges, including the below. I want to have a laser-targeted approach to solving these issues. @TheDerpinator reminded me of the importance of building the right foundation and not letting a heavy sub distract me from addressing specific issues, and @GoldenTiger reminded me that Khan is so all-encompassing, it could end up working on other stuff that’s not even necessarily optimized for being my best social self. I can definitely tell that my heavy career focus made me in a way socially revert back a bit. That’s not a problem—I can change that again but it’s going to take some time and effort.
    • General socialization exhaustion, due to the first event of the day.
    • Locking up given a big group of people I’m not so familiar with.
    • Not being in the moment enough.
    • Some level of approach anxiety, which is why I didn’t talk to many new people.
    • I honestly didn’t even feel that great talking to more of the familiars.
    • Being in my head too much with regards to these things.
  • The second big event is very nice; my friend hosted that party, and he hosts parties like that every weekend. If I started going every weekend I could be keeping the momentum and drawing out my social self in a more consistent manner. After all, as the Daredevil sales page says, Practice makes perfect.
  • Today’s stuff was cool too, as part of the 4th of July. In the afternoon, my friend and I got to do some furniture shopping which inspired more confidence in how the move-in is going to work out well.

Now, just resting at home. I took @AlexanderGraves’s advice he shared earlier to read the EasyPeasy method and I have to say, it is actually quite helpful in that it makes me consider the associated behaviors from more of a psychological perspective.

Takeaways and Action Items:

• Daredevil is going to be a part of stack 6 and could be in my playlist through stack 8 (end of the year).
  • I should finish reading EasyPeasy and start applying all of it right now.
  • The move is going to be some work, but it’s looking a lot less frightening now than it did at the beginning of the weekend, thanks to some other issues getting resolved.

Perhaps you should! This action is explicitly called out on PCC’s sales page. It’s one of the few times in all of SC’s copy where such a specific action item is suggested, so I am definitely going to take that one. I want to start reading it exactly when I start listening to PCC.

3 Likes

Listened:

• Khan ST1

I am free, @AlexanderGraves. Isn’t it wonderful that I am free? :wink:

Though I listened to a healing sub, today was far from a bad day. In fact, it was an awesome day back at work again! I lifted in the morning and arrived at the office relatively late, but that’s okay due to no meetings and not much work today. Everyone was out of it. I liked work and I must admit, I felt my conversations were much better this time.

With me making the intentional switch to being more social in the second half of this year—enforced by my targeted subliminal plan—I can see that some things are going to change at work for the better. I am manifesting and intending to still remain productive as I get promoted, however, I’m going to be exiting the frame of “more work, less play.” I’ve said plenty about that in previous entries.

Anyways, the highlight of today was the hangout I did after work. One inspiration for this one was that my friend told me that he manifested something big. I had told him about manifestation a few hangouts back, but it seems he really ran with it after the last one—what could it be, I wondered? So when we met up and I found out what he had done, I was astonished. He truly did do something amazing. I was so impressed that his first manifestation was that. People usually get results through smaller manifestations, but he went straight for a big ticket item! As a result of it, he’s going to be moving far from the area in the fall.

I’m not even sad about that—I’m delighted that he got this! And when he told me what he did, the story got even better. He effectively pulled off imaginal conversations as well as real conversations with other people about the accomplishment of his goal before it even happened!

On the size of manifestations

I acknowledge that it would be better to not perceive manifestations as big, complex, hard, etc. However, let’s face it—due to a lot of conditioning, popular conceptions, and our own beliefs we perceive certain things as hard and easy. I’m breaking down those beliefs which say certain things are hard through what I do. I’m here, after all!

What’s also cool is I got to hear about his recent online dating experiences. It appears he has gotten a huge breakthrough recently and he’s satisfied with where he’s currently at there. Not only that, he made a useful resource for himself regarding that stuff…that I now have access to. Did I manifest this as a result of my current stack? I think so.

We hung out for quite a while and I walked out feeling so happy about how much we resonated with each other. It’s kind of crazy, to be honest.

I’m really looking forward to seeing all my subs updated with the anti-recon technology and updated primer. My results are going to speed up even more with the reduced recon!

Rest Day.

The work day was alright. Productivity is somewhat low, which is expected. One of the biggest things I need to do next at work has to do with making my case for the promotion. I am very optimistic about that. Any kinks in that mood are being broken down through active manifestation as well as use of the subs.

I did receive an interesting result today where that woman at the office (who I first mentioned here—let’s call her Susan) saw me and decided to talk to me about her work issue that she seemed to be stressed about :joy:. She told me “when I saw you, I felt like talking to you about this.” It’s a rather unusual thing, especially considering we’re not even on the same team. And I picked up on the fact that she has a boyfriend, who she mentioned in the middle of the conversation. What the hey—I still checked in with her at the end of the day about how she was feeling by then. She was feeling better due to both working on the challenge as well as that she got to (basically) vent about it to me. She thanked me for hearing her out! That’s great, I suppose.

I’m at home right now, and what I need to do next is shop for furniture and other stuff I need as part of the move-in that’s occurring later this month. I get so excited thinking about it, in light of all that’s happened over the past week. I can feel my sense of independence growing, and my optimism about my social and specifically about my dating life increasing a lot! Yesterday’s events particularly made me feel triumphant, even though it wasn’t quite my success (yet :wink: ). I can sense, the apartment community I’m going to be at is going to be a notable pathway of manifestation!

Highly looking forward to my run of Rebirth and MFO tomorrow. I feel these healing titles are speeding things up a lot! This is only the 6th day of July but my outlook is quite different from what it was at the end of last month.

Listened:

• Rebirth
  • MFO

When’s the updated version for Rebirth coming out? I would like to speed up results! It seems Inner Circle and HS have been updated, but I’ll wait until the entire catalog has been updated before I update my custom.

Some rather unexpected challenges at work today meant my morning exercise routine wasn’t fully-featured, and work itself took a lot of time. Those challenges…grr, they are irritating but I will get through them. They’re giving me manifestation ideas.

Instead of going home, I wanted to calm down a bit by practicing my sport. That led to an unexpected dinner hangout where I got to learn a lot about a fellow, more than I signed up for. All I’ll say is that I would like to manifest that fellow’s life getting better.

I think the natural beauty of the subs will come out tomorrow, but whether I go into the office is another question altogether. Seems like a lot of people are going to be out then.

I am free.

I’ve been coming to believe this more and more over the past few days.

Rest Day.

It’s a lazy one so far. Arrived at work late, had a long lunch and then left early. Now I’m on my laptop at a cafe since I don’t feel like going home just yet. I of course have some errands I need to do—they don’t need me to be at home to do them, though. It’s journaling here and doing some online shopping.

• One manifestation that occurred is that a business reached out to me regarding my social media page. They noticed a particularly successful post of mine and want me to join a special influencers program! That’s very nice—let’s see where this goes!
  • Another one that came and went was when a business offered me a particular kind of collab yesterday. I followed up on just 12 hours later, but it turns out they got booked for the month they initially had in mind. I wonder, were there more factors at mind than my response speed? Perhaps I had not done myself a good service by telling other people about this occurrence (the “middle”) before everything worked out? Kind of the “evil eye” thing occurred.

I see that Rebirth now has the updated variant. When is Khan getting it? Hmm…