Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Okay, maybe those could be under Similarities/Differences.

ZP Refresh is about to begin. We’ll use this thread to keep everyone updated. I’m going to stick with the 320k, as initial impressions are positive. Unfortunately, until all the programs are updated, you will experience an increase in overall volume as you go from a pre-refresh to post-refresh track, but hopefully we’ll be finishing the upgrades very soon.

See the original post for the status of a particular title. It’ll have a [C] after it’s name.

34 Likes

Exciting times revving up again!

1 Like

I am scared and excited at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

giphy

4 Likes

Completed:
Ascended Mogul
Ascension for Women
Ascension
Chosen: The Way of Nature
Mogul

22 Likes

You weren’t kidding when you said the updated Q would allow for dem lightening fast upgrades :wink:

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

What was upgraded?

The scripting method?

The scripting content?

Great to see these refreshings!

2 Likes

The files now are 320 Kbps mp3, instead of 192 kbps.
The files from the regular store now have the new anti recon scripts, the same that is being used for the customs for a while.

Well the change is in process…

7 Likes

Thank you, SaintSovereign. Will be running this after my washout.

3 Likes

Hi guys. I am a bit confused. What’s this zp refresh?

This:

2 Likes

Anti-recon tech will be super useful for healing titles like Dragon Reborn, Rebirth and Khan ST1.

5 Likes

Didnt know legacy is used to enhance fighting ability gonna get this.

1 Like

Most subs until now were ZP Preview. In a way, they were all Experimental Subs because we were testing and developing the new Zero Point script, build, etc.

Now the Preview / Testing is over… and ALL files are being refreshed to what can be considered the Final / Real Version of Zero Point.

Quickest way to tell if your file is Preview or Final … look at the file size.
~20 MB = Preview.
~34 MB = Final.

:+1:t2:

22 Likes

Can always trust @Simon (and @Malkuth) to give us more details.

Thanks guys!

8 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Unless SC decided they wanted to rewrite each title using the method they did employ creating CWoN. That would be a challenge! :muscle: It may be not necessary though since Saint mentioned there’s no need to change something that works great anyway. I would rather look forward to new major titles and testing them. And of course, the embedding. :slight_smile:

I’m really eager to try out ultrasonics in bed. I hardly run ultras anymore since my listening equipment options are a bit limited. When I ran ultrasonics in bed with my Beats Flex (I miss those), I’d dream really weird stuff that showed subs were processing.

Wondering how the dreams would change on the higher bitrate ultrasonics.

3 Likes

I just noticed that Mogul seems to be upgraded but it isn’t in the list in the first post.