The Adventures of SubliminalUser

The hangout was great and I got a good perspective from my friend about my situation which made me really think about where I should move. The idea shared was especially similar to the first point I listed under “…should consider to discount concerns.”

However, I’m at home again and the actions I’ve taken at home are strange. Right now, I’m drinking a large diet soda—incongruent with my diet. Sure it’s zero calories and not even caffeinated, but it’s not good for gut health and it’s incongruent with my recent training towards a savory palate (removing the sweet tooth). What kind of Sunday is this? It’s weird as hell and the pacing is discordant with the flow I’d like to have for life.

What Now?

There’s one conclusion: The reconciliation is continuing into the afternoon and it’s not making me feel so great to even stay at home, even though that’s really what I have wanted to do today. It’s like something is telling me “What you’re doing today is diddly squat.”

So guess what @Lion — I’m taking your suggestion. I’m going to move to the classic 3-sub listening pattern. Since I listened to MFO + Primal today, on Tuesday I will listen to just Chosen. I’m not dismayed at reducing loop counts, in fact I’m curious to see what changes since I see the value in rest days more than before. Not to mention, Chosen has been in my stack ALL YEAR, Primal will be having 1.5 runs and MFO will be in my stack for as long as it needs to be around.

I realized the top things I have to be concerned about for the remainder of the month are as follows.

1. Ensuring my sleep doesn’t go off the rails: Sleep affects everything, including my energy and decision making processes, both of which are needed for the next two items.
  2. Finishing the month very strong at work: This is to present my best case for promotion.
  3. Locking down the right apartment: Discussed in detail above.

Reducing loop counts is in alignment with those objectives.

1 Like

I may be switching MFO out of my stack and putting back in ME temporarily. This is in light of some current stuff where MFO doesn’t really help much…

Locked this decision in. I’m fine with it, since I know that I’ll be back to MFO in stack 5 at the latest.

Hmm, I may need to do a washout. Quite a bit of weird and bad feelings today. Doesn’t help that I decided to not go to the office.

Listened:

• Chosen
  • ME

As you can see, there’s a bit of an odd turn today by running ME. This kind of switch is probably a result of recon, and the action in of itself produced more recon. As to why I decided to go back, I had the idea that for the challenges I immediately face, I can do my best to manifest the solution to them. The immediate challenges (defined as occurring during the remainder of this month) don’t have to do with people manifestation, so I wanted to leverage my general manifestation power and also boost it in the process.

Of course, doesn’t help if I’m experiencing recon over the sudden switch…

I worked from home today and I wish I didn’t. I did it due to a morning meeting day and my calendar seemingly swamped with meetings. But then, most of those meetings got canceled, so I could have gone straight to the office after the first morning meeting. Staying at home, sitting with the really weird feelings coming from recon (in some ways eerily reminiscent of the feelings encountered during Dragon Reborn ST2) led to some odd decisions during the workday that I definitely would’ve avoided had I been at the office.

What made me feel better today was:

• The simple accomplishment of some big work items which lessened worries about ability to get stuff done for the rest of the month.
  • A phone call with my close friend about some of the recent challenges both of us are facing, and next steps we’re going to take for those challenges. Neither seem bad now.
  • Practicing my favorite sport in the evening and getting dinner with one of the people there! First time we got to hang out, outside of the sport.

Next Steps;

• So it’s clear to me that MFO is powerful, however its time to shine is not just yet. In light of how this second half of June currently looks, I may be running ME instead of MFO for the rest of June. However, I have noticed that things really seem to change in a matter of a day lately. So to hedge against that bet, in my next run on Th I’m going to run just one title: Primal. Then there’s no run until Saturday when I can reassess the situation.
  • Definitely going to go back to the office as soon as I can.

Rest Day.

Today has been a great day. Top things:

• I went to the office in the afternoon, which had such a clear difference in productivity and effect on my mood, it made me wonder why I didn’t make a more concerted effort to go to the office yesterday. What was I thinking? I thought. I really don’t like working from home!
  • In the morning, I had to take a meeting from home. After I got to the office, a woman who was in the meeting (who, funny enough, was at their home during the morning meeting) recognized me in the hallway and stopped to talk to me! Well isn’t that something? She was surprised to see that I am in the same org as her (albeit on different teams). She sits fairly close by, it turns out. I wonder…might there be an action to take here? :thinking:
  • We found that a spot opened up at the ideal community that I was talking about above. It came just in time, because we had planned yesterday that today we were going to make a decision on where to stay. The sequence of events was pretty interesting and it took some time away from the workday. I will say, the spot reflects one of our preferred floorplans, is at our target price point and at the top community. The oddities were that it’s on one of the lower flowers and it’s a bit on the further side of the community (though not in the very far part that we last visited). However, this is still great and it’s the highlight of the day! I became a lot more satisfied after this.
  • A hangout in the evening made me realize that a lot of things have been falling into place and turning around quickly in just the first half of this week. Anything can change in a day…it’s the same thing I took away from the trip I last went on. I wonder, have things been changing more rapidly because of taking on the belief that anything can change in a day? :open_mouth:

Pretty great stuff if you ask me!

Next Steps

• I’m not sure I want to run a title tomorrow. In fact, there’s a good chance I’m going to do a washout until Saturday to give my mind a break from all that I did.
  • Continue the office visits.

Another rest day.

Positive developments:

• Our apartment application got approved. And due to a particular program, we’re also waiving our application fees. In other words, we’ve locked this one in. It’s amazing how it came at the right time. I checked the listings available today out of curiosity and we really did the one we preferred the most based on our desired criteria.
  • I decided to talk to that woman I mentioned in my entry yesterday for a little bit. It was just about work stuff and seeing how she’s handling things. She was also unmasked in person this time, which made it better.
  • Work had fairly productive meetings, in my opinion. I’m usually not like a meeting-heavy day but today was good. Not to mention, the hangouts I did after work were respectable. They were all with coworkers though.

That last hangout did start to get me thinking heavily, though. Although the second half of this week has gotten much better and now it’s about making sure I finish the month on a strong note, my mind still looks ahead to the future after that and came up with some heavy stuff.

I’ve been alone for a long time. Or so I think. It’s actually not as bad as it sounds. I’ve been surrounding by my family first and also some great longtime friends. I at this point also have a clear best friend, a title I thought I wouldn’t give anyone ever again after high school (a long time ago). I’m moving out with him. There also is a respectable number of people I hang out with on the weekends. So I have a social circle.

Let’s be honest with ourselves. I’m just missing her. This is what I think feelingly. Yet it is quite the opposite I must do, for the current condition simply manifests more of it. That is the thing I must change, and I’m thankful to have a tool that is clearly oriented toward that. I should forget about how “things have been a certain way for so long” and “it’s hard/tough/going to take a long time to change this.” After all, anything can change in a day. I ought to focus only on the end. Live in the end, some might say.

Think feelingly only of the state you desire to realize. Feeling the reality of the state sought and living and acting on that conviction is the way of all seeming miracles. All changes of expression are brought about through a change of feeling. A change of feeling is a change of destiny. All creation occurs in the domain of the subconscious. What you must acquire, then, is a reflective control of the operation of the subconscious, that is, control of your ideas and feelings. - Neville Goddard

I want more general close friends, too, but I realize that want is more of a logical, strategic thing. It’s under some presumption that having an inner circle will be better for me at some point later on in life, but I don’t know yet how so. Sort of like how I simply had to presume about a decade ago that being more social and outgoing is going to help me big time in life, though I didn’t see it or feel it in an obvious way at the time. However, an inner circle doesn’t necessarily mean just more close general friends. Let’s take a look at what SC has to say about that.

The Inner Circle is designed to rapidly manifest people that will be helpful to you in any area of your life, and is a perfect supplement to any major subliminal program, be it a multi-stage or a single-stage program. Though the script is light and can be mixed with any other title, rest assured, it still packs all the power of a major program.

It will also help with manifestation of guides, mentors, friends, lovers and other people you might need and desire for your life to be more complete.

I’m looking to be surrounded by people who inspire me to be better, who are going to draw out my best self. I have plenty of friends who I can call up and meet up with on the weekends to have fun. They are people I can share funny stories, have random adventures and enjoy great food with. But for the lot of them, I’m not particularly inspired, nor do I feel like I could depend on them or talk about real stuff with. This has to do with how we’re dealing with different levels of challenges and have changed at different rates. It’s also a reflection of the simple fact that I wasn’t the person I was when I first became friends with these people.

My best friend motivates me to do better and I would like to be surrounded by more people—be that guides, mentors or what have you—who motivate and lead me on the right path.

It’s a great thing that I’ll be running MFO for a while because this way I’ll continuously be manifesting the goals of that sub. Just as how I’ve been running CHosen for the well-defined career goal, so too do I have a defined goal with MFO. This is a sub I can see myself upgrading and creating different versions along the way if I need to. So if there’s ZPv2 or something else that changes the game I’d hop on that. After all, I’m at a state where the $ for it isn’t a problem. It’s really about shortening the time it’ll take for my goals as much as possible.

Brainstorming Stack Futures

Remember how I said my mind started thinking forward? Well, I was considering what I would do in the time where I can truly dedicate stacks towards the goals of MFO. In this timeline, I have gotten my promotion when I wanted to.

Stack 5: Rebirth, MFO, Khan ST1
Stack 6: MFO, Daredevil, (?)

I’ve really only thought about that far. After that it gets into just subliminal ideas. My thinking for what I need to do after an initialization stage (Stack 5) is run subs that fall under two categories:

• Physical Shifting. This one is tricky. I haven’t run EF ST4 yet and I’ve wanted to, to quickly lose fat and gain muscle. But here’s the thing—there’s also WANTED whose physical shifting is specifically tailored towards being more attracted. Not only that, WANTED has all of that other personality scripting specifically towards developing my attractiveness. Meanwhile, we know SC is working hard on improving the technology even further.
  • Skills subs. Stuff that really works on outer skills and action-taking. Daredevil is a clear one that applies. State shifters (aura types are fine too, but I feel like they would need to be carefully balanced with action. E.g. MFO + Daredevil + TS (True Social).

For all the titles that I do want to stack, it’s hard to say how long I’d run them for, which is why it’s hard to design these stacks. Physical Shifting’s timeline isn’t predictable, and for skills, well there’s a particular set of criteria I’d try to develop to time-bound my runs. So I’m just going to throw out some ideas for what I’d run here. Honestly, I think I’m going to have to let the adventures of the stack runs dictate runtme.

• Daredevil: Solidify social fundamentals.
  • True Social to very quickly get myself into zone of social mastery. I don’t like that this takes up a stack item, however. I wish SC has turned this into a proper lifecharger, because right now this title falls into odd territory (even with Friday’s raving review of it).
  • Libertine obviously would be great to run, I’m just not sure when’s the right time. Highly annoying this takes up a stack slot instead of being a lifecharger.
  • PCC: Highly pragmatic to install within me. Although this is defensive, it might be nice to simultaneously run this with Daredevil.
    • Power Can Corrupt is quite externally focused — consider stacking it with a more internal-focused social / status subliminal such as Daredevil, Stark or True Social. This will enhance your inner growth and allow you to more easily make use of the external capabilities you develop with Power Can Corrupt.

• Alpha archetypes: I can see myself revisiting Khan ST4. The next one I’d consider is Stark.
  • WANTED: Very nice title that contains attraction in both physical and mental aspects in one title.
  • EF ST4 for pure focus on physical shifting. I’m stuck on whether this is strictly better than WANTED’s physical shifting, and there’s currently no clear answer on this. What I’m most concerned about with EF ST4 is running it without seeing desired results for a while, whereas if I ran WANTED I may be experiencing benefits from the non-physical aspects of the sub while physical stuff is a work in progress.
  • Primal Seduction: Wide-reaching overhaul of seduction abilities. Isn’t that desirable! Only real downside I see to it is that it may conflict with WANTED.
3 Likes

Another rest day.

Dealing with quite a bit of general fatigue today. Not feeling that great. Let’s see how this evening event goes.

Quite a few swirling negative thoughts carrying over from the night. Need to do a longer journal.

Let’s Reflect, Please!

It’s funny that in a conversation with a friend I suggested that they should journal about their issues to help them mentally understand their situation better. Meanwhile, I myself have been having these thoughts of pessimism throughout the day yet I haven’t journaled! Let’s fix that.

I drove a bit far yesterday for an event at a family friend’s house and I found myself getting sick of this stuff. It’s definitely the long drive that ticked me off this time. Why do I need to go to these things? Granted, this one was a unique special occasion with a longtime family friend that I can excuse. However, by and large, I do not want to be attending the gatherings typical of this South Asian-related community. Today, for example, I declined to go to one and have stayed at home for most of the day.

One fear I had was that even after moving out I would be asked to attend these kinds of events. Writing it out, I realize that’s a pretty funny fear. I’m an adult, man—I can’t actually be forced in this case. Not to mention, I have numerous examples of my parents respecting my autonomy in this aspect. After all, they were fine today, weren’t they? Even funnier is the fact that I have the power to manifest the solutions in my life, yet I seem to forget and go back to focusing on the problem. When I realized this today, I went, What am I doing? and did my manifestation list for the day, where some items focused on the end state which would serve as a solution to this so-called problem. Old habits really do die hard, and I must practice the Goddard way every day!

As to why I don’t want to attend most of these events anymore, I’ll say these things:

• They’re simply not for my age group anymore. I can tell I’m too old for this, as people my age generally aren’t attending them. Makes sense, at this point we’ve got our own things.
  • I do not want these events as a “safety net,” as a fallback if I don’t have anything happening over the weekend. If I don’t have things happening on the weekend, that’s fine—I shouldn’t be trained or train myself to expect hangouts every single day (weekend or otherwise). And if I don’t see it as fine, I should figure out a way to design the social life that’s right for me, with my own people and events. I’ve already been doing that for years, but I can tell that when these events are thrown into the mix I sometimes become a bit too complacent or not as proactive. I want a social life that’s tailored for my current needs, which these things simply do not handle.

The only reason for attending these events now is to keep in touch with the main circle of people I attended these things with growing up. However, they don’t attend a lot of these nowadays, so most of these events are superfluous.

I’m already getting the feeling that there’s going to be a sharp drop in my attendance after moving out, so perhaps the related manifestation is already on its way. I envision my weekends as for recharge, errands, and just overall living my own life. That’s what I’ve got to do. Especially given the goals of MFO, I feel like I need to maintain the power of being single-minded and design my social actions towards the accomplishment of goals related to MFO. I’m even thinking that I should reduce contact with those friends and acquaintances who aren’t helpful in some way (helpful being broadly used here, because sometimes it is helpful to just disconnect from everything and have fun chats and hangouts to break from the usual flow of life, without any expectation of it being consequential to some larger plot).

Anyways, I can rest assured. When I move out, I truly will be running my own affairs.

What’s going on with MFO? I’m not running it right now.

After ceasing the use of MFO last week, I have become cognizant of the fact that MFO is going to present an uphill battle. Since the cessation of use and the advent of recon, I have noticed thoughts related to people’s scarcity and difficulty in the accomplishment of related goals coming back and hitting me hard. It’s like my mind wants to furiously assert “Hey man, this is hard, you’ve been this way for so long, it really sucks, society sucks.” It’s as if my mind was pulled back by MFO—akin to a rubber band—but since MFO didn’t really cause a breakthrough yet—that mind snapped back at me hard.

It’s due to the above that I’m set to do a powerful healing & initiation phase with Stack 5. I will be writing about my desired MFO successes on this forum. It is going to happen. Just as Chosen is being run in my stack until I get a promotion, so will MFO be run in my stack until its goals are realized in this 3D world. It may take some time and MFO can even get upgrades, but it will be a part of my stack all the while. Honestly, the time it takes may be shorter than expected.

That initiation phase already looks like it will be a lot for me to work through. It has a lot of healing, as one might observe:

• Rebirth
  • MFO has HS among other modules.
  • Khan ST1 (!)

This is why I’m definitely not starting it yet. I have just 11 days left in the month before the end of the month and I can’t let recon and the complexities of healing prevent me from sticking a strong landing at work. It doesn’t even make much sense for me to run MFO now at this time, because I plan to do a washout in the last 5-7 days of the month so there won’t be enough loops of MFO to make a substantial difference (worst case, my mind snaps back like a rubber band as it has done recently).

I might also not run ME in these last few days and focus on just Chosen + Primal because I suspect running ME is making my brain think “Okay, I have enough power for general manifestation. Why am I running this still instead of moving to MFO where I can work on manifestation for this specific case?”

The journal above deserves a reflection of its own. Prior to it, I had concerns that it would take a while for me to write it out and resolve the internal conflict within. I thought I would need an hour because it was so complex. Turns out, I wrote the whole thing in one 25-minute block.

When kept in the mind, issues are overstated in their intensity. It doesn’t take that many words most of the time, but coming up with those words is hard without journaling or putting pen to paper. I have a feeling I’'ll need to remind myself of this in the coming weeks, so I’ll be tracking my journaling habit once again.

Listened:

• Primal
  • Chosen

I’ve dropped ME from my stack per the deliberations yesterday. So it’s just two subs this week.

Friday is the final listening day. It is followed by a 7 day washout where I won’t be listening again until July 1, when I start stack 5.

1 Like

Entry of the Day

As mentioned above, I listened to Primal and Chosen. That’s what I’m going to be doing on W and F as well. Just Chosen and Primal (playing around with the order). Running ME just irritated me the last few times, as if I somehow knew this isn’t what I really need. After F, I won’t listen until the following F (July 1) so that’ll be 7 days. That washout is intentionally long to factor in the funny business done in the last week as well as to mark a big jump into the halfway point of the year, where the subs featured in the next stack are going to be dramatically different from the current one.

Work was awesome today. With no meetings, I got a massive piece of the puzzle done for my current project. I can’t say that it’s time for me to let off for the remaining 10 days, but I can say that what’s left is not as serious as what I’ve accomplished. Things are looking really good for me at work!

So now, what’s next? Unlike the previous week, I have an action list set up once again. This should get me back on track with taking action on both the weekdays and weekends. I was a bit lazy in the way I was doing things last week.

The more I think about what’s coming up for me, the more I get excited. The community I’ll be moving to will be a great pathway of manifestation that the sub can work its magic through. Using Rebirth to become the Man that Finds Others, now that will be interesting. Honestly, one of my action items for this week (probably going to do it after this) is to write about how I’m going to feel at the end of MFO, on the day that I decide to stop using MFO because I believe I have accomplished its goals.

My life is going to change in such a massive way and I don’t even realize how profound that is just yet.

Rest Day.

Another productive workday in which I moved the needle forward quite significantly. However, I certainly do not embody a very talkative or social self. I can tell I’m getting impatient to run stack 5 and finally start changing things. It has been a very long first half of the year in which I have been downplaying social stuff in the pursuit of my career objective. Alas, we are just 9 days away from the end of the half, so I better not put my foot off the gas pedal now. Although I have gotten quite a lot done, there are still a few more things to take care of to wrap everything up nicely. That being said, I did start having some interesting manifestation ideas…even including one where I become emotionally much closer to a coworker who I currently don’t like very much. I entertained this idea because it sounds funny, yet if it actually happened that would be awesome.

One thing that has occurred is an inspiration to try out something rather interesting…here’s what it is.

• W: Primal
  • F: Rebirth + MFO, then a 1-week break from subs.

Something within me tells me this might yield an interesting result, or at the very least get me more warmed up for stack 5. I imagine the first run of Rebirth + MFO Will hit harder than the runs after, so having a 1-week break after the first run could help with that. I also realized I have quite a few diet sodas and low-calorie desserts at home right now. Perhaps they may serve as ways to help me deal with reconciliation? I originally thought of going crazy on a particular combination of that stuff tomorrow before I stopped and grounded myself a bit.

Overall, a positive sentiment for today.

This Day Could Be Better

Listened:

• Primal

The first half of the day was decent. I had to get my car fixed so I wasn’t at the office. Even enjoyed some great food during lunch, before picking up my car.

The problem really occurred when I decided NOT to go to the office after getting my car fixed. That seriously messed up my whole day. There’s three big reasons why things got so bad.

• I simply am not as productive when at home. I had my time during the pandemic where I was working from home for a while, and that was fine. Even then, the productivity started to break down near the end. And now, it just sucks. I dislike it. It’s only good when I know exactly what I need to do and it’s easy. What are the odds of that?
  • I ended up PMO’ing :frowning: . It’s dumb—on weekdays when I go to the office, it is not a problem (even if I’m at home on the weekday evenings following work). I don’t get close to doing that junk. At the office, this kind of stuff is far from my mind, which is exactly what I want. But if I’m working from home on the weekday, well…it’s a challenge. The same applies to weekends when a lot of time is spent at home. It definitely comes down to a particular set of triggers at home. If this were the only of the three things that occurred today I would still think that I should be going to the office instead. I feel dumb here. If I go to the office daily, that’s an easy 5 days a week I’d be maintaining this lifestyle.
    • Inner Gasoline (from MFO), would you please help me out here? I would like to be using my energy and attention for the right things.
  • I made some rather strange choices regarding the consumption of the aforementioned drinks and sweets. I thought I could save those for a recon day, but I guess I’m better off just not keeping them in my house and instead utilizing non-calorically based techniques for managing recon. Even diet soda isn’t that great due to the artificial sweeteners and because it trains me to look for sweet stuff which is the opposite of what I want to do in my diet.

By the time I got to this journal, I was thinking, what the heck did I do with my day? There’s a lot of nonsense in the afternoon which makes me more strongly committed to going to the office on the weekdays. Yea, even if it is after lunchtime that’s better than falling into all this BS while at home. I just can’t do WFH at this point in my life. Not now.

But hey…we’ve got upgrades on the way.

At least this gives me some Solace. Though to be honest, paying for a rebuild for what I presume is ZPv2—unsure if it deserves a v2 moniker—doesn’t sting that much to me. I earn money faster than I can spend it. Money is a renewable resource, time isn’t. And for the particular goal, time is of the essence. If I can upgrade tomorrow to have considerably less recon and a primer that will help me process the script quicker, that will be great.

Why so? I currently perceive the topics that MFO covers as a significant challenge. It shouldn’t be, but that’s how I see it right now. This is unfortunate for me to say, considering all that I’ve learned while studying Neville Goddard. However, it is exactly due to that pain point that I am running subliminals to change my life—otherwise, I would have manifested the desired things already and I wouldn’t be on here (more realistically, I’d have either a different subliminal plan featuring different titles or even a different custom).

What I want to do now is revise this day to be better. Another thing is, I want to do a two-day fast to cancel out all the excess calories I’ve had recently (that includes today).

1 Like

My dreams last night suggest there is a considerable amount of chaos in my mind. I also don’t feel that good.

I highly anticipate running Rebirth tomorrow.

1 Like

The lesson strikes once again: Anything can change in a single day.

Arriving at work, I didn’t feel so good. As I’m here at home typing away, however, I feel great about my day. Tired, to be sure—but it’s a great one nonetheless.

What happened?

• I noticed results from subs during this time. Female security guard complimenting me on my hat. A female coworker asking me about shopping together after work due to sales—unsure how serious this was. However, it does come just one day after writing down that I become significantly closer to this exact coworker so hey, I’ll take it as a sign that things may be happening. What else? A rather big social media page sharing my content. During my sports practice I had a decent amount of talk with the guy next to me. He even waved me goodbye as he left.
    • I’m pretty grateful to be cognizant of subliminal results even when I was facing the negative feelings. I’m inferring from this that I can receive and observe results during recon, although I may not appreciate it as much.
  • I accomplished the one key work item I needed to get done. It had been irritating me for the past few days. Tomorrow is looking a lot better.
  • Manager went over my peer feedback and told me that I have successfully grown a lot in my role over this year. The peer feedback I had gotten was all really positive. This is a great sign! :slight_smile:

Takeaways:

• Once again, anything can and does change in a day. This is tremendous knowledge for manifesting.
  • I can receive and observe subliminal results even during times of negative moods, which I also take to mean the same applies to recon.
  • Subliminals have a long tail of processing. This to me was mostly read about before. However, looking at what I observed, I can tell you that the stuff above wasn’t merely a result of Primal (yesterday’s sub). There’s MFO in there, but it’s been so long since I ran MFO!
  • Fasting plays nicely with subs, considering that I’m fasting throughout all of today.
  • I am even more excited to see how Rebirth can help out. Tomorrow is the great experiment of running Rebirth + MFO then a 1 week washout. I heard Rebirth can supercharge results from subs ran in the past. What will it do for the subs I’ve run so much this year? :thinking:

Another thing: I currently feel very confident I’m going to get what I want from MFO, specifically the Heartsong related portions :sunglasses:

2 Likes

How would you summarize the most recent 10 days?

That’s a great question that I want to seriously answer by looking back on my entries over the past 10 days.

Also, I think I just had one of the craziest synchronicities of all time with this subliminal run. On the very day that I ran rebirth and MFO, I got the sign that this is the thing that I should be doing. I am definitely going to write about this when I can.

Yesterday

Listened:

• Rebirth
  • MFO

So, I decided to time my listen of this experiment to be precisely at midnight. I did that, felt very satisfied with what’s about to develop in my life and went to sleep.

That night’s dreams are not so memorable. It’s the following night that is, and I share that further down. On the drive to work, I listen to a Goddard YouTube video which mentions the art of prayer, a chapter in “Feeling is the Secret.” Keep this in mind.

The day at work was decent, although slow. That is typical of a Friday. The rich meal I had likely contributed to being able to process this sub, considering I hadn’t eaten at all the day before. The only strange thing about work was when I heard my coworkers say some weird stuff that made me not want to talk with them for the rest of the day. In fact, I left work early to have fun at my sport and then a movie. I reflected hard on that episode at work in the following hours and came to the conclusion that although I will strive to become much more social (aligning with the goals of MFO) in the second half of the year, even at work, there is a limit to how much I should fraternize with them; they are not that great of a manifestation pathway. My interactions with them are going to be a testbed for subliminals and changes in myself, to a certain extent. That is about as much as I can expect. I will be opening up other pathways and taking a lot of action outside of work.

Later at home my parents brought up the discussion of marriage again. Once I observed this I once again took it not so seriously, which is good. A lot of the ideas and stuff they suggested here is just so far out of my perception that it’s kind of funny. I did stand up agains the idea of proposals from other families.

However—and this is perhaps the greatest synchronicity—my mom suggested that I should have a pure intention and pray to God for a life partner. She then suggests the right one will show up in front of me and I won’t even realize it’s happening (I can tell there’s a limitation in her language skills that gets hit here). Walking away from this, I thought, “Prayer?…Does she mean MANIFESTING?” I remembered the lecture earlier in the day which talked about Prayer and its connection to manifesting. This is a crazy sign! She has never suggested something like this before. It’s as if God spoke through her. Prayer is a manifestation method. Showing up in front of me and me not being aware of it can be likened to the bridge of incidence, not knowing the full how, and being amazed at the end of the whole journey, seeing how it all transpired at the end (this has occurred for so many manifestations now). I went to sleep thinking about this, amazed at what was just discussed and believing even more that the sub is working and that things are already happening.

Interestingly enough, it is the dreams following all this which turned out to be memorable. Nearly everyone in my dream was a woman. I talked to quite a few of them. It didn’t get romantic but hey, it’s something! I even approached one. A stopped by a meetup which had a really high ratio of women to men. In another case this woman decided to take several pictures of me—I don’t recall what exactly was the context (besides that it was a positive one).

The bridge of incidents for manifestation has already begun, and I’m walking through it in this very moment. Anything can change in a day? No—anything can change in a moment.

I must take it upon myself to establish and maintain a high baseline. In the Goddard community this may be accomplished through a “mental diet.” How that has realized itself since running the sub so far is a renewed fervor in using my sexual energy for good, ensuring I eat well and also striving to progress in my exercise. I’ve been eager to progress in HIIT by increasing the incline, which admittedly is not something I was keen on doing all this time.

@RVconsultant @Lion @PurpleRt73

3 Likes