The 1 SUB to speed up all other subs?

Is there a sub (ZP off course), 1 sub that if played will greatly help all other subs to work quicker?

If there is, then shouldn’t it be offered first or with every sub as an addition?

1 Like

You can use Ascension Chamber as most do with their subs.

1 time a week, max.

Read about it on the sales page. You always run Ascension Chamber at the end/last. It’s more about consciously guiding your goals and manifestations rather than a “speed booster”.

3 Likes

No one sub is a one-size-fits-all speederupper the way I think you’re asking.

Geoff’s mention of Ascension Chamber is good. Mind’s Eye would be another. But still it depends on the rest of your subs and what you are doing.

3 Likes

Rebirth.

Title page says it is useful for that.

6 Likes

Yeah Rebirth for me started to make objectives manifest on the same day of listening

10 Likes
3 Likes

Limit Destroyer, of course. But nothing speeds up the alchemical process better than taking action towards the goals.

15 Likes

10 Likes

Do you mean the objectives of the subs you ran alongside it?

2 Likes

Thanks again @Geoff - so I read Ascension Chamber and it seems its more suited to manifestation and I meant more towards achieving the objectives each sub or in another way allowing the mind to work with the said sub more easily, or to incorporate the affirmations or instructions easily to achieve the objectives. Hope that makes sense, and then others below mentioned Rebirth and I read that and I think that could be the ideal one actually.

I thought of asking this question to see if anything can help Ascension speed up and then other subs that I will use in the future (hopefully).

I may tag @Fire and @SaintSovereign here to see what they think.

thanks dark lord of the sith, always 2 there are…but yeah thank you I just replied to @Geoff and im thinking rebirth may be the perfect one what do you think?

thank you @Theacrobat I checked it out after reading this and perfect I think this could be the ideal one to help all other subs work better, quicker and more easily.

1 Like

Thank you @Uber_Elysium so after @Theacrobat somersaulted into this thread I read the answer and then yours and went and checked it out. I think it could be the ideal one, however you said objectives manifested, and I see manifestation as a means to attain physical objectives to synchronicities in situations however my objectives are more aligned with correcting my inner self to overcome fears, procrastination and shackles and chains holding me back before I can then look at the outer world.

So can you tell me if your manifestation of your objectives is same as mine and if not how is it different and would rebirth work for me?

2 Likes

Thanks man (or boy). The naturalizer is a custom one right? but the others hmm Im unsure as I feel maybe the rebirth is ideal?

I hear you @Sub.Zero and yeah Limit Destroyer was mentioned to me on my thread. So the question is which LD or Rebirth?

Thanks Clementia, it was because of your post here that made me realise its not manifestation but the internalisation of the sub to help achieve the objectives of a sub that I was referring to and meaning by this thread.

Mind’s Eye.

1 Like

It depends on your goals and the mental obstacles you need to overcome. If it’s more about internal changes (related to changing your identity or unlocking an archetype) I would go with Rebirth, and if it’s more about your limitations and fears that slow you down then I would go with LD.

5 Likes

@Houdini @AjUK Okay so I will list an example by what exactly I meant by my post in regards of manifestations of objectives.

If I recall the first time I used it I was on Emperor and P.S. and surely right after I listened to them women started to be a lot friendlier to me and started to talk to me more. Mind you I go to beauty school for Massage Therapy so I am surrounded by women and the difference was night and day! However it’s not like rebirth just made that happen, I went through a process about women in an order that happened within an hour, I will also try to keep it concise.

1. Started to realize that on the surface I didn’t need a G.F. but deep down I did

2. On the way to school I finally admitted that I didn’t need a G.F. but I was still desperate

3. Which led me to realize that If I am this insecure and needy I should just take things slow and start to just be cool with women which can ultimately lead to FWB, relationships, dating etc but more importantly just experience with women overall.

4. It made me rethink what I should prioritize in my life. Went from dating and finding a GF to my own goals. School, health, inner growth etc.

5. Finally accepted all of that, and it killed my desperation vibe to my aura. Made me more relaxed around women.

6. Which in turn made me act more like my real self around women, while also having no expectations.

7. Women became friendlier to me

I posted that because I also want to show that Rebirth isn’t goin to just be a band aid over your issues you still have to put in the work to make things happen in my case it was inner work. It did however make things easier to accept and put in work to change.

I will even add this insight. As stated above it killed my desperate part of me, which made me start to focus more on myself, which is goin to increase my own value as an individual thus making me more attractive. It had to get rid of an issue that got in the way of both Emperor and P.S. to really start to get things moving for the subs

Hopefully this gives you better insight, it might not make sense mainly cause I just woke up :joy:

4 Likes

I read your review on limit destroyer and inspired me to buy it. Did you used the zp version till now or no and if so please share your experience .

2 Likes