Processing-related Modules

I’m thinking about modules and programs that specifically enhance integration of subliminal scripts.

Pragya

Llimitless/Quantum Limitless

Dragon Reborn

These are all programs that I think will lead to faster or more effective integration of subliminal scripts. In other words, after running any of those programs for some period of time, one should find that any subliminal is being integrated more quickly, more effortlessly.

Another possibility:

Naturalizer

I’m not just referring to giving you enhanced results, I mean that the module literally affects how your mind integrates and enacts the script.

Are there any other programs or modules that you would add to these? Either from experience or just from thinking about the descriptions?

7 Likes

Also, you forgot to add.

3 Likes

But you didn’t.

Thanks!

I actually thought of them briefly, but wasn’t sure. And then forgot.

Have you been running either of those?

I’ve run The Merger of Worlds for a while. And I actually even ran Energetic Development XI for a brief stint. (Feels like a very long time ago.)

2 Likes

Just have started with them.

1 Like

I’d add Mind’s Eye to that list as well.

1 Like

Try nervous system. It is the most important because of it’s extension to the mind. If something in the mind is changed it is then followed by a new connection and deformation of an older one. As we continue to listen that connection becomes stronger as so our results :sa: :vulcan_salute::grimacing::fire:

Perhaps a worthy module to add in the core scripting that has been spoken of? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This accounts for the memories of trauma too.

The more it is thought and that connection reinforced the more energy is required to balance the scales :balance_scale: and neutralise it. So I’m curious how nervous system would be for healing, change, etc is has so many functions this module dazzles my imagination. :sunglasses::v::grin:

3 Likes

Tyrant?

It’s quite in the description :

Faster and faster result & manifestation

And Deus

Always rewriting the custom sub in our subconscious to be sure that it has always an impact and keep growth

2 Likes

Pragya
Omnidimensional
Deus
Naturalizer
These are Standart in my customs

Work like a charm

2 Likes

Submodel Alpha for everything that has an exeqution factor

1 Like

Why nobody mentioned Rebirth module (not core)?

Because it’s for Rebirth

It has an own life to it

But Pragya for example makes you assimilate subliminal instructions faster

Natural Winner makes your custom goals more successful

Alchemist – specifically Stages 1 & 2.

2 Likes

:pray: :pray:

1 Like

If I read the Quantum Limitless Updated Objectives correctly, this one is present in one of the stages :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why alchemist?

Stage 1?

Same reasons as Dragon Reborn… healing, energy balancing, better connection with your true/higher self, more solidified sense of Who You Are and what you want from life, etc.

Also, if one builds a regular spiritual practice fitting to them, it will naturally empower success in all areas of life – hence, accelerating the results from subliminals.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Oh okay.

I’ve been sitting tryna theorize customs and one of the ideas suggested to me was for one of the custom to be DR, Khan, and sanguine though it was also said that alchemist would be good to in replacement of Khan

For one of the other customs I was thinking of adding commander, do you think it would be a good substitute for alchemist, since it says it builds energetic foundation?