Limitless Subs: Do they enhance sub integration?

Just wondering if running Limitless family of subs in a stack enhances the integration and effectiveness of the other subs in the stack? Any inputs?

2 Likes

Quantum limitless for sure with especially ST1 + 2, the other titles probably aswell, tho for a lesser degree.

3 Likes

I’ve felt the same with QL. Just wanted to make sure if it’s just me or others have experienced the same.

1 Like

For me these are “alpha” titles like Ascension, Khan, Emperor etc. and healing subs like LD, SE etc. I haven’t noticed anything of this sort running QL (currently st3) nor BL. Another title that enhanced this for me is Alchemist.

3 Likes

QL stage 1 100%, especially if u feel your not very sensitive or ur mind is cloudy , it clears it up

2 Likes

Processing-related Modules - Questions and Comments - Subliminal Results - Real SubliminalClub Reviews and Testimonials

1 Like

What you wanna run? Multiple cores not good idea. Recon is not good. Slow and steady!

Some subs integrate well because I read on product page sub X pairs well with sub Y. I’d follow the guidelines.

With that being said, you are the master of your fate sir.

cheers.