Custom productivity sub

Do I interpret correct, that is not possible (yet)?

Yes, that is not possible yet.

1 Like

Normal ZP should be more than enough. ZPT and ZPT2 are for more advanced users who have extensive experience running SubClub products.

Modules add support to the cores so it makes sense to have them but you can really choose and customize the ones you want. The law of diminishing returns applies to having too few modules attached though, I’m sure @SaintSovereign could elaborate on why you cannot just have two cores as your custom, there has to be a solid reason.

I would just look into narrowing your custom down to the 10 modules (2 cores + 8 supporting modules) and you’ll probably have a VERY strong custom that you can use for months and months or even years to come.

1 Like

I can’t help with modules, but as a core I cant recommend HOM enough for planning and following through: I had my day planned, week, quarters even while running HOM.

4 Likes

I would recommend AGAINST mogul/am/emperor in your custom for productivity.

You probably want this custom being focused on productivity, not AM with a side of productivity. That way, by making it all about productivity, it’ll hit faster and you’ll get same day productivity benefits, not just programming to one day make you get better at productivity.

Plus, AM is much larger than LE, so it would overshadow it, and your productivity custom wouldnt feel so productive.

1 Like

Rebirth is meant to help subs manifest faster and on the same day, so, as something to make you more productive NOW, its a good option.

And a lot of people report more productivity from sanguine as well, because it takes a calm mind to focus, but also because it takes a recon-free mind to be productive sometimes, and sanguine reduces recon

Either one of these would be a good bet to pair with LE

Edit: i saw in your journal GLM makes you more productive, and its known to be amazing for ambition and drive. Could be a good option

2 Likes

Your modules are all good.

I’d add carpe diem for energy… you could also add unlimited wealth energy and motivation

I’d add joie de vivre for mire joy, which is an important part of productivity

And I’d add Fenrir to balance out the way of ROI… WoROI is great but it focuses on the lowest-effort, highest reward tasks… you want some programming that counteracts the low effort scripting with some high effort willingness!

2 Likes

Also deep sleep. Look at invictus’ review of how important deep skeep moduke is. And think about it yourself… deep sleep is SO important to productivity, a tired mind cant work.

If you want something to speed up the results, omnidimensional or naturalizer might be good

1 Like

Hey, Billions
Could you look at my last topic about deciding between modules for a custom, please?
I see you know a lot about all this stuff, so I would to see your opinion and recommendations on my case.

Thank you!

Which topic? I looked at your thread which ended with u running glm + chosen then dropping chosen

GLM + Chosen? No, I’ve never run this titles.

Look at this.

Oh sorry I thought you were Kyuss! Same colored profile picture…

You should upload a profile picture :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kyuss you too, profile pic it up! Get a fancy K like I have a fancy B

1 Like

@Kyuss

I think this would be your first custom. If so, start with the regular strength ZP custom.

For finding needed information, look into Informaticon module. Another option I would think is running Custom + Renaissance Man.

1 Like

Yes, this will be my first custom and if it sucks then you know how motivated I will be to make another one. I also was expecting regular strength should be good enough but why not check it with more advanced users.
Thanks for your input, I think somewhere in the future I will run the productivity custom with Renaissance Man.

What about running that custom with HoM in a stack?

That is very good input. I would not have thought of that.
So better LE + Sanguine or LE + GLM as cores or LE alone. GLM is helping to get more mature discipline wise I would guess, but I am not sure what it will do when you run it for a half year or a year. I didn’t have any unusual anger moments with it yet.

Your modules also look good.

so adding modules to the program on the top would be:

• deep sleep
  • carpe diem
  • unlimited wealth engery and motivation
  • joie de vivre
  • fenrir
1 Like

Carpe Diem and Joie de Vivre are great together. I´ve had this combo in several customs.

2 Likes

How would you decide which one to use?

1 Like

Nice profile pic!

1 Like