Need help: deciding between modules

I’m going to make a custom for Persian kings of kings (shahinshahs) personality who were kings of kings literally.

@Martin recommended me this modules.

They were someone close to emperors, so:
• Emperor Core

Leadership:
• Commander Core
• Leader of Men
• Alpha of Alpha
• Untouchable
• Emperor Voice

War/Political genius:
• Mastermind
• Eventide
• Mountain Breaker
• The Lines
• The Way of ROI

Cold blooded:
• Fenrir
• Fearsome

Ambitious:
• Furious Ascent

Some luck:
• Fortune’s Favorite
• Faith Unyielding

Also I chose some other modules to add them into the custom, but we all know we can add in only up 20 modules, so there are 5 more free slots and I’m going to add 5 of them or less if you recommend me another modules.

Here they are:

• Natural Winner
• Overdrive
• Power Unleashed
• Invincible Presence
• Call of Honor
• Dominion
• Lion IV
• Steadfast
• Eagle Eye

What modules of above one would you recommend for a person who wants to become an emperor of emperors? I want an extremely significant dominance, status, and respect and obedience from every other person. Just best of the best and leader of leaders.

Please, feel free to recommend any other modules that I didn’t mentioned here.

2 Likes

I would balance your custom with a couple of good feel modules

Spiritual Abundance
The Flow
The Wonder
Strength of Gentleness
Carpe Diem Ascended

1 Like

Thank you!
For that case I’m going to run Sanguine. I want to make leadership, dominance and status custom as maximum as it is possible.

1 Like

I get it.

You can always correct me if I am assuming something that not right.

Right now you try to overcompensate with this

But you will reach you dream easily with Emperor alone.

So you can easily include some of the good feel modules because there is strength in Gentleness

:wink:

1 Like

I would add Sultan too

instead of which module?

That I can’t tell you, you have to decide.

Okay. Why then would you add Sultan? I thought to add it into my wealth custom.

I am thinking minus Fortune’s Favourite and plus Natural Winner. I’ve read that Natural Winner goes well with Furious Ascent.

A king should have wealth and status yes, I would add Sultan if I want to be king or add to my king-like personality.

1 Like

why would you remove Fortune’s Favorite? Could you elaborate, please?

that makes sense. thank you!

1 Like

I am going with the module description for minus Fortune’s Favorite. Manifestation more important than luck. Action is important too.

Could do minus Fortune’s Favourite and add a results enhancer module like Yggdrasil.

I would remove everything in the war and luck sections, except for mountain breaker.

why? what would you add in instead?

You have almost 30 modules you want. You havent really made any decisions whatsoever. You’ve just said “I want ALL OF THESE”

But the question isnt which ones do you want? Its which ones do you want the MOST?

Which are best to help you truly become king of kings, and which are just nice to have?

Because here’s something you need to understand… every module that you add makes your custom slower to get you results. And it dilutes the results you’ll get from your most important modules

So let’s say Emperor and Commander are your two cores. I think that’s awesome. You don’t want to dilute from those TOO much, unless you have an EXCELLENT reason to. If another module isnt as good as your best 3-5 modules, dont add it in, because it’ll just distract from your best modules, make a denser custom (more recon), and get you slower results (more goals = longer to learn).

Start by setting yourself a challenge:

If you had a custom with only ten modules, including the cores, what would you pick?

I would say the most important modules to that effect are

S tier: emperor, commander, alpha of alpha…
A tier: fenrir, fearsome, furious ascent,
B tier: mountain breaker, emperors voice, dominion

And everything else is C tier or lower… not because theyre not quality, S-tier modules to someone, but because theyre maybe not s-tier modules to your specific goal.

This is just me giving it a glance and an opinion. You’ll need to make your own tier list and judge accordingly.

And if you get this exercise right, you won’t wish for a 30 module custom… you’ll wish they let you make 4-6 module customs

In that sense, even Emperor may not be as effective as GLM. Godlike Masculinity will get you results faster. And then those results will multiply on themselves and get you more results. GLM is also much more focused. Emperor is an extremely dense custom. It covers everything, but that makes it slower to manifest and hits wide, not deep, the way GLM does.

Personally, I dont actually think you need a custom. You dont understand enough about subliminals yet and you should NOT buy 2 cores because someone else said they were king-like. You should build it from your own understanding.

Personally, I think you should be running Khan ST 1 and GLM. If you had to choose one, choose GLM. You need a baseline of masculinity, and to heal everything involved with your own masculinity to expand and own your masculinity before being a king of kings - the literal definition of masculinity.

When you’ve tried a lot of subclub products and understand them much better, revisit the custom idea. Until then, keep running whatever subs you’re on, or GLM, or Khan ST1, and get results from those until you’ve gotten enough results from them to justify getting a custom to amplify it further

4 Likes

Thank you a lot for a detailed breakdown!
I found most of your words so true. I learned almost all modules from the Q store and found modules above as the most suitable for me cause this is what I needed most. You were very right about that I don’t truly understand what I actually need, so I gave myself some time to reimagine my approach. Now I formed my custom by methods you told.
GLM is must be the most suitable title for me before I will run this custom, so perhaps I’m going to purchase it.
And, for sure, I know that my custom will demand some more time and I’m ready to run in for years if I have to.

Thank you again!

1 Like

When you think about building a custom, pair the cores as normal programs in a stack and see how they work together. By that you also learn what is missing or if they really bring you closer to the goal.

And before becoming king of kings or king of someone else you should become the king of yourself, live up to your expectations, to your values, love being the person that you are. GLM is a good start for that.

1 Like