The 1 SUB to speed up all other subs?

No, I haven’t tried it yet but that sub was really potent in Qv2 so I can only imagine how much more potent it is in ZP.

2 Likes

Are you saying that rebirth was the catalyst for the changes you underwent?

2 Likes

I will say it helped with execution and integration. I won’t say YES because I don’t want new users to come here in the future and think Rebirth is a necessity in a stack or think Rebirth will just do the work for them, like I thought in the beginning with other subs.

I will definitely give Rebirth it’s due credit though. I will also state that even though Rebirth is my 3rd sub in my stack I only listen to it once or twice a cycle, at least the last day before a washout

4 Likes

Thanks @AjUK

Today i learned a new verb: somersault.

1 Like

that’s funny because Acrobats are athletes who somersault

2 Likes

No idea what changing identity or unlocking an archetype actually is but definitely overcoming fears and roadblocks and mental obstacles from simply getting on with things with confidence, persistence and joy.

youre-welcome-icegif-1

1 Like

haha

get-it-thoughts

It is a new verb that i learn in english language.

It’s obvious that i knew the real meaning of “to somersault: hacer volteretas” in spanish.

1 Like

So I would definitely go with LD and some alpha title like Ascension or Ascension Mogul.

1 Like

thanks bro so i am on Ascension, my first sub and been on it so far around 10 or 11 days I think. Fire said use it for 60days before thinking of adding any other sub so now I have an idea that LD would be right for me if I decide to use it after 60 or 90 days or whenever. thank you

And I think this will also help with other subs too that ive been thinking of such as executive and those from the limitless (studying, learning) subs right?

1 Like

Yes but I wouldn’t go crazy about LD, I suppose you need to run it for two cycles and then decide whether you still need this kind of support.

1 Like

sorry what do you mean?

you mean LD, run it for 2 cycles and see if its of benefit?

Sorry, I meant “I wouldn’t go crazy about LD” and use it gauging the progress.

You would benefit from using LD for sure the point is to know when you don’t really need it anymore. All the programs have that component of destroying our limits but LD is focused on it and, therefore, speeds up the process of transformation a lot. It doesn’t mean we need to use LD all the time but as you mentioned you would like to use a sub that speeds up the process then that’s the best way to go. Listen to it for two cycles and see how much it’s helped you and whether you still need that support.

2 Likes

I get you and would it therefore be wise to first use Ascension for at the very least, 2 cycles before adding LD or are you suggesting adding it now?

I’d listen to Ascension for 2 cycles, then add in Limit Destroyer with Ascension for another 2 cycles. Then evaluate where you want to go/what you want.

Or if you’re feeling impatient, add it in next cycle and continue for 2 cycles then reevaluate.

It’s your choice, no one can tell you exactly what you need. We can only offer recommendations based off our limited and personal experience.

Individual results may vary, one sub may cause amazing change in one person and not much in another.

All we can agree on, is Limit Destroyer definitely addresses what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

You can do it now but it would be better to finish off the first cycle first and then play it along with Ascension.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan i think ill give Ascension 60days definitely at the very least and then see thank you.

1 Like

Limit Destroyer / Ascension Chamber seem to be the best options for speeding up the results of other subs.

But focus on being consistent rather than hoping for fast results. That’s where the growth happens.

Run Ascension for 60 days then transition into another Ascension cycle but include Limit Destroyer + Ascension Chamber (used only ONCE a week)

3 Likes

Sounds like a great plan actually!! Thanks man!

I assume with Ascension zp, and Limit Destroyer Zp, that there is potential room for a 3rd zp title to be added (even if Ascension Chamber is being used once a week)? - I dont think I will add a 3rd zp so early as I need LD to work of course but its a thought as the 3rd sub im thinking should be executive, or limitless or both.

All related to both my fears and procrastionation and wavering motivation and laziness as well as my goal to study and learn.