The 1 SUB to speed up all other subs?

Only run Ascension and Limit Destroyer. Plus using Ascension Chamber once a week as a booster.

1 Like

ok understood thanks bro!

Remember we are building your foundation. You’ll receive way more results stick with one or two subliminals before you transition into a full 3 title stack.

Eventually you’ll get there and you can start running more dense titles like Ascended Mogul, Emperor, Stark, or Khan. Depending on your goals.

2 Likes

honestly thank you for the support and unbias and giving advice. I hear you and thats what I want and need. I know my issues are all due to my inner being - fear etc. I need to get at the root and remove all of these.

Knowing that Limit Destroyer not only will pull the roots but also help speed up ascension further gives me great hope and then whatever Ascension Chamber does on top (which im unsure of in relation to all this but im willing to use it) can only be a bonus. lol

Primary goals are to remove:

Insecurities and fears holding me back from taking action based on my image and how I look mostly I think.
Procrastination (fear based I believe according to my understanding of what procrastination is)
Motivation
Consistent, joyful motivated action
Learning - academic based so reading tedious textbooks, watching lectures and learning on the job as easily and as quickly as possible.

Once I have these foundations in place will I feel ready to then add with goals of Stark (im pretty witty charasmatic and funny as im always told), etc but also having weightloss and a sexy strong masculine physique as well as the motivation to workout etc too.

I guess goals of every man? lol

1 Like

Haha you literally just said the goals of myself as well. Everyone has these weaknesses. Being aware of them is the first step in fixing them.

1 Like

haha well in that case allow me to try and be a salesman on you and say try Ascension and start a journal on that so I can follow you and then add Limit Destroyer and Ascension Chamber after at least 60 days. Dont worry i got all this from a wise sage who had the cry of the Valkyries :joy:

I have a journal :slight_smile: I am running Emperor + Stark right now.

1 Like

I should’ve started out with Ascended Mogul but I was called immediately to Emperor and it worked beautifully for me.

1 Like

so evidence of how its worked for you is in this journal you mentioned?

No. I haven’t disclosed most of my results.

I just started this journal.

1 Like

ah ok please do share as ill enjoy reading how the sub has helped you in case anything from that can help me understand what results to look out for etc.