Testing the limits - Building confidence (Featuring Limit Destroyer)

So, my social confidence is working… But I now realised that I have huge sexual performance anxiety and for now it really doesn’t help my confidence.

It’s an automatic ingrained thought in my mind now, sex - > Fear. There is an association.

I will have to stack LD with other things. Back in the day, Khan helped me a lot for this, I was able to have sex no problem. I will run Khan, I will also run diamond since it’s entirely focused on sex, and of course, my favorite limit breaker.

I have no choice to interrupt this cycle for the moment as this is really mining my confidence and removing the “romance” part of my life.

3 Likes

Went to the club yesteday, this stack really did something for me in terms of social anxiety.
Last week I was a bit anxous when going out eating poutine at a restaurant.

This here, I would say my anxiety at the restaurant was 6-7 (where 10 is panic attack), at this point I get fidgety and nervous. One month ago at the club when I was with @Vesper my anxiety was at 8 (I litarally felt like my body was shaking, and my troath was constricted, starting to paralyze).

Yesterday was different, I still had anxiety, but not to the point of being jittery or being affected too much socially, I would rate it as 4/10. I still had anxiety, but Khan in me kept knowing I had it under control and all would be fine.

Edit : Also talked to some ppl, my brother was talking to some people and we ended up chatting.

1 Like

My priorities are changing, I am seeing new possibilities. Of course, the goal of this journal stays the same :

But now I want more. I want more because I deserve more. Khan is making me see all these things. Sexual confidence will be worked on slowly, but I have time to work or at least, start working on sides projects. Rich can help me achieve that, manifest opportunities for money.

Tomorrow are my last loops of Khan+LD before my washout. I’ll microdose LSD with that stack to reduce recon and allow my mind to understand subliminals better. Khan+LD stays in my next cycle for sure. Rich might join the fiesta.

1 Like

Yooo, I’m riding the metro right now, I feel a lot less anxiety than usual…!

This is great!

1 Like

I have sadness tonight.

I feel I am living a déjà vu in terms of life phase. I feel like life is at a turning point but I have some shadows still present in me which is disappearing… Or dying. I feel like I am mourning. It’s not the first time I have this feeling on LD.

I feel like I am mourning something about myself, I feel like crying, but I don’t know for what!

This is my last day of my cycle. I’ve progressed a lot. My social anxiety is so much lower.

Social anxiety : Before - 8 After - 3-5 I no longer have crippling physical symptoms.
Self value : Before - 3 After - 5 I can see myself doing more, wanting more and attaining more.
Sexual confidence : Before - 2 After - 5 I can see I am hot, I see myself as way more attractive, I still need more proof to validate this feeling, but basically I know why some girls find me attractive :wink:

4 Likes

This is only the beginning my friends, even ig I find LD hard, I feel I am growing through it.

Next cycle there is a good chance I am doing Khan+Rebirth one loop and Khan+LD the other Khan listening day.

I am growing tremendously. I can recognise some patterns Khan had implemented into me two years ago, especially when I text girls, the way I tease them and assume myself more!

2 Likes

Not sure if I have recon, but I feel like my life goals are reorienting. I want peace, today I don’t want the hassle of dealing with girls. I just want to live my present moment and enjoy my life… No hassle of dealing with people!

1 Like

It’s funny, I’ve noticed my voice is slower and deeper. It’s easier for me to talk in english because I take my time to speak.

Also, starting Khan in two days : July 7.

2 Likes

Also there are some provinces, countries, or states in which if you get caught or reported as having sex in public, you could get arrested.

1 Like

Oh shit is that true?

I’mma be careful next time. But we tryed hard not to ya know :wink:

Less recon today.

I saw the girl last weekend. I can’t go into details, but it got hot.

Cureently re-learning about some trading stuff… Which I’ve always had an interest for!

1 Like

I have been running my custom Khan…

Seeing a girl more seriously right now, I am trying to get better in a relationship, learn how it works.

I stay focused on my money project, I’ve found a contract that allows me to live relatively well while I learn trading. In the next few months, trading will be my focus to learn. I can’t spend my life working 60hrs a week for someone else.

1 Like

Adding this to my journal for later follow up.

My Khan custom is also kicking in hard, my goals are clear, I know in which direction to go and I am moving steadily in that direction. LBFH really amplifies all aspects of my custom.

Also I’m currently dating a very cute girl who owns a small company. She is physically attractive, yoga body, flat stomach, nice waist hip ratio and all and is good in bed :+1: Checking where this relationship goes even tho I doubt I’ll stay super long as I don’t plan to have kids in the near future.

Advice for all the people out there who might be reading this, stick to your fucking stack for months and months. I have been running Khan st4 since june 24 (two months in 4 days) and am not regretting it as some parts of Khan are still showing up and expressing themselves more).

3 Likes

Good results happy for you :slight_smile: What is your custom?

Had the same things with LBfH like an understanding on why I should love myself. But the healing was heavy so I only ran LBfH like 4 times.

1 Like

Yeah it’s harsh to run, sometime you feel good, some other days you feel frustrated.

Here is my custom btw, it might help you see what my goal is hahaha

Khan st4
Rich Crypto
Achilles
Victory’s call
Virtue Series : Patience

Dominion
Yggdrasil
Marketweaver
Unrelenting wealth motivation and energy
Machine : Action

Productivity unleashed
Joie de vivre
Secret Source
Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
Financial success reality shifter

Natural Winner
Furious Ascent
Omnidimensional
Alexander’s play
Mountainbreaker

2 Likes

I get the idea, please share your experience if Rich Crypto give you good profits :+1:

1 Like

Washout starting tomorrow, I definitly have soms recon happening and need few days off to process all of this.

Do you trade forex? If yes what leverage and broker are you using?

1 Like

For now I’m ona practice account with Interactive broker, but I’m switching to tradeviewforex soon because they have lower fees.

As how much leverage I use, it all depends on the position of my stop loss :+1: I risk 1-2 % of my account per trade.

1 Like