Testing the limits - Building confidence (Featuring Limit Destroyer)

So you are using their demo account for practicing as I understand.

1 Like

Yes, I’m trying my strategy :fire:

1 Like

What pairs are you mainly trading and what timeframe?

For the moment I’m learning with USDJPY, using 4h macro and 15m micro

1 Like

Nice, I have been trading mostly on 4h and almost every normal pair. One pair would be too little for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any consistant profit on your side? How’s your strategy? What’s your stack?

I was trading five years ago. Since then no trading. But at the time I won Dukascopy swiss broker a few Ks. But lost them after a while.

I also tried many strategies and many worked just for only some time. Also was playing with automatic trading, following either Etoro or other platforms, etc.

1 Like

Man you are using words I can’t comprehend hahaha

You mean you lost and they made money on your back? :eyes:

1 Like

I mean this, I won this competition once

And with Ks, I meant like a few thousand. Lost them after a while. But it was basically free money.
But I lost some money on my own with different brokers. One Admiral markets (Estonia I think) and second Pepperstone(Australia, but it has a UK branch also)

1 Like

Nice so you are able to do good on the market!

1 Like

Unfortunately, it was always inconsistent and I lost more than earned. And after all, I am not doing it anymore, maybe will start in the future when I will start listening to HOM, but it has time.

1 Like

Yeah, you need a solid risk management strategy. HoM can help you build that!

2 Likes

I’m in middle of recon this week, washout, I’m starting my stack again saturday.

I also really need to fix my sleep as I’m having some insomnia. Even with all of this, going out, lack of sleep, recon, I do my best to stay on track with all of this even tho financially it’s kinda rough!

I’m not stopping.

1 Like

Maybe try paragon sleep for one cycle to improve your sleep overall.

2 Likes

Pushing the limits is hard. Getting out of one’s comfort zone is hard.

Trading is ups and down. I need to stay sharp and focus. Never give up.

While doing this, I have projects adding up that I need to do. At the moment, I have 3 projects which needs to be completed to pay for my rent and food.

I will probably have to work at night and during week end from now on to do all my stuff.

2 Likes